L'Oréal Dermo-Expertise Transformance Skin Perfecting Solution with Vitamin C 30ml/1oz, FRAGRANCE FREE

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

growing 🌻.
growing 🌻.
Grand Rapids
This works good 😍 It makes my skin feel so good . & it's really gentle to my skin so that's good because I have really sensitive skin plus it was my first time using it so I was kinda scared but I'm going to buy som more because I'm running low on it . I feel like if you never used it you should try it
Billie G.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still use this daily! I have an uneven dry skin tone that sometimes looks blotchy but this product changed my life the vitamin C in it really gives my skin what it needs. Would reccomened and will purchase again in future!
Paula B.
Paula B.
Saint Paul, MN
I
felt this serum moisturize my skin, feeling revitalized skin and reasonably
improving the texture of my skin. I hope more about the result this I bouth on Target in January, but I don't prettend buy again.
Aileen G.
Aileen G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Una solución excelente para la piel con su vitaminas c en función deja la piel super suave y. Sedosa magnífico productos por excelencia
Chica B.
Chica B.
LITTLE ROCK
This cream made my face feel wonderful. I like that it is fragrance free and lightweight. I will definitely purchase again.
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Great product! Not oily at all. I loved it, it's a little pricey but worth the money. And it doesn't leave your face feeling smothered like it can't breath.
Diana E.
Diana E.
Newark
I love that its fragrance free so it doesn't irritated my skin. Leaves my skin with soft and not oily. Definitely a must
🌬Keisha C.
🌬Keisha C.
I use this product everyday and I love how moisturized my skin feels. It also gives me a nice glow through out the day.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it. It was simple and smelled pretty per my 8 year old. No irration and didn't flake off
Laylay W.
Laylay W.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Most amazing skin care product ever!!! It helped me get my skin all the way together, it's really a true beauty