L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Rejuvenating Cleansing Rich Make Up Removing Milk - 200ml/6.7oz

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

A creamy rejuvenating cleansing milk Helps mildly yet thoroughly remove impurities & make-up Enriched with Glycoliss, a potent exfoliating ingredient Blended with Vitamin C to brighten skin Replenishes skin with optimum moisture Leaves skin clear,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shante P.
Shante P.
When I Tell You Guys This Is The Best "THIS IS THE BEST". You Guys Have To Try This. It Gets Every Bit Of Dirt, Oil, Pores etc. Off Your Face. This Here Is a Must Have. You Can Buy This Online Or At A Drugstore. Take My Advice On This And Use This Product Its Also Great For A Sensitive Face.
Paid G.
Paid G.
Bedford, TX
I used this a few times on my fave but my face in sensitive and it didn't break out but it kind of tingles a little it's great for my lips though when I'm taking of matte lipsticks this works perfect. And even when I did use on my face it made my skin feel soft and smooth
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This is something I use everyday and part of my routine I have used it for quite some time and I'm very fond of it if you have not tried it I would say give it a shot and see what you think
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Okatie, SC
This makes my skin silky soft and refreshed. The smell is great...not too strong. I am picky about skincare products but this one lives up to the hype.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Revitalize seems to help with the elasticity in your skin. It gets rid of that fine line wrinkles without causing any other issues on your face.
David S.
David S.
This product has not made a difference in the way my skin looks, but it certainly makes my skin feel hydrated and fresh. I love it.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Manorville, NY
I love this product, it removes the makeup quickly and leaves the skin moisturized and perfect, apart from being super soft
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
This product worked really well for me. Though as I've said in today's economy it's tough to afford all the time. It would be nice if it lasted longer.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
I absolutely love this product and I will for sure be buying this product again in the future!!!!!!!!!!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
I love the revitalift line. I like to use this on my face every day. I highly recommend it.