L'Oréal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Magic Blur Moisturiser uploaded by Eve C.L'Oréal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Magic Blur Moisturiser uploaded by Vicki S.L'Oréal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Magic Blur Moisturiser uploaded by Aveda T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Miracle Blur Moist - An all-day skin smoother which can be worn alone or under your everyday make-up. It instantly blurs the look of fine lines and wrinkles and leaves your skin looking smooth and even with its added moisturising agents. The Opti-BlurTM Technology gives a soft matte effect by diffusing light on the skin. Overtime this advanced formula also helps to prevent visible sins of aging. see more...

Kristen E.
West Chester, PA
I first want to say that I did like this product and wish I could give it more stars however it's not good on oil skin. I have combination skin and am oily in my T zone and this while beautiful on freshly washed skin almost magnified the oil on my skin later in the day. That being said, I have really dry cheeks and I felt that this helped my make glide over without catching into the dry patches.
Crystal S.
I really enjoyed this product, made me feel fresh and clean. This moisturizer absorbs quickly and keeps my face hydrated through out the day. It was gentle on my skin I will be getting this moisturizer again in the near future for sure.
Mea G.
San Antonio, TX
It actually does what it says it will do. I feel like the pores on my nose are huge and used this instead of primer and there are no complaints. It works and it's worth it.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely loved this. It didn't dry my skin n it wasn't bad or greasy at all. Leaves skin smooth n extremely well, in about 2 wks you can See n feel the difference
cali v.
I just purchased this product last week. I was lucky enough to find it in the clearance section and they were buy one get one. I got four them!!
Fatima J.
Laveen, AZ
It's an alright moisturizer, it's great for people with dry skin, it brings a lot of moisture that maybe you lost when washing your face.
arielle m.
Rialto , CA
Really like this product, keep my skin looking really nice, I use it everyday after I wash my face in the morning and at night
Joseline R.
Detroit, MI
This product is very good I recommend it to you and I am very happy with the results of the product
Michelle G.
I really like this moisturiser it's not too oily and keeps my skin hydrated and looking smooth.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Love this cream moisturizer is perfect and light weight on skin 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼