L'Oréal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Magic Blur Moisturiser

L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Miracle Blur Moist - An all-day skin smoother which can be worn alone or under your everyday make-up. It instantly blurs the look of fine lines and wrinkles and leaves your skin looking smooth and even with its added moisturising agents. The Opti-BlurTM Technology gives a soft matte effect by diffusing light on the skin. Overtime this advanced formula also helps to prevent visible sins of aging. see more...

Maria D.
Brooklyn, NY
In love!! I’ve been using this for the past month and every time it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Perfect for cold winters, and protects my skin. A bit pricey but a little goes a long way!!
Maria L.
This is a great product.  I saw a difference in my skins appeared and texture within the first two weeks.  It felt like a luxury product for a drugstore price.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Stacy P.
I was actually given a 14 day sample of this product for free. I tried it and live it. It feels so smooth and creamy. It dries quickly and I can put my makeup on over it. You see results within a day.
Kimberly Z.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I received this as a complimentary trial from Influenster and fell in love! My son has changed since I had kids and I have been searching for the perfect moisturizer and Influenster found it for me!!
Jazzmyne B.
So amazing made my skin look so perfect. I would completely recommend. It’s so smooth and makes you’re skin soft and blues you’re problem areas! This product is so amazing
Amanda K.
Fayetteville, NC
Even though I'm 20 I use anti aging products now, so when I get older I look younger. Still.. this product does blur out a little fine lines I might have, that I noticed, no one else does. It also smells great and a little goes a long way.
Crystal S.
I really enjoyed this product, made me feel fresh and clean. This moisturizer absorbs quickly and keeps my face hydrated through out the day. It was gentle on my skin I will be getting this moisturizer again in the near future for sure.
Chanel H.
San Marcos , TX
This stuff is amazing! It moisturizes my face all night long. I've been using it for a month now and I can honestly tell a difference in my skin elasticity, texture and overall appearance of my skin! I would recommend this to anyone! It's never to early to take care of your skin!
Melissa O.
Lakeland, FL
I did not like this product at all. It felt very greasy, I saw no physical transformation, and my skin had a bad reaction to it. I broke out the whole time and tried using it for an entire month. I would not repurchase and didn’t even finish this product.
Jodi N.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This has become my Ride Or Die moisturizer this winter season. No excessive greasy feeling or look after applying. My skin looks healthy and hydrated. No more easily seen dry patches. Love it!