BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

With Pro-Vitamin B5 Recommended for:  Dry/Sensitive skin Unlike some daily skin creams, this rich, luxurious hydrating cream provides abundant levels of moisture from morning to night. The Technology: Pro-Vitamin B5 helps protect against moisture loss. All day "moisture generator" provides abundant levels of hydration. Benefits: Helps prevent moisture loss. Provides continuous moisture to dry skin. Leaves skin softer, healthy-looking and radiant.  Formula Essentials: Dermatologist tested for gentleness. Non-comedogenic . Recommended Skincare Regimen for Dry/Sensitive Skin Everyday, AM & PM Step 1:  HydraFresh Cleanser Step 2:  Hydra-Renewal Step 3.  RevitaLift Eye L Oreal Plenitude has changed its skincare name to L Oreal Dermo-Expertise.  After years of product research and collaboration with dermatologis see more...

L'Oréal Dermo-Expertise Continuous Moisture Cream
  • "I have dry skin but if you have oily skin I would not recommend." in 1 review
  • "She says that it helps her very much and recommend it for anyone with dry skin, very moisturizing..." in 1 review
Amber J.
Amber J.
I bought this product from the dollar store about 2 weeks ago. I've been having trouble with dry skin on my chin. I was using one product because I seen good reviews but it didn't work AT ALL. I used this product once and my skin already felt and looked hydrated. it didn't irritate my skin or anything. I now use it every night after I use my face wash. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone with super dry skin.
Lovette A.
Lovette A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used, and the best part about it is how affordable it is! I have the version for Dry/Sensitive skin and it is so moisturizing!! Definitely not something for those who have oily skin. I will be purchasing this agin because it is my all time favorite moisturizer!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday morning and night and i love it! It hydrates my face and makes it feel so soft after. My skin is on the dryer side and this product makes it so my face stays hydrated. It makes my makeup apply awesome too after using i definitely recommend this!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Jasper, AL
Review for: Ivory
leaves your face feeling and looking moisturized all day. It feels wonderful and light on your face as your are going throughout your day. It met all of my expectations. I was a first time user but now I love it. I would buy it again if I had the chance.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
My FAVORITE face moisturizer of all time. I get very dry skin in the winter & this is my life saver! I would not recommend it for people who don't like thick moisturizers. I have tried many face lotions & this is by far my favorite.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Honolulu, HI
This moisturizer feels really nice on the skin and it smells good too! This moisturizer is not thick, but it is very hydrating. Because this moisturizer is targeted towards dry/sensitive skin, I only use it during the winter.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Fayetteville
Review for: Ivory
This stuff is great!! It's super hydrating and it really wakes me up in the morning when I'm feeling a little dull! I would definitely recommend to someone with dull, tired feeling skin.
Emery A.
Emery A.
Laie, HI
This night cream is affordable, extremely hydrating, and smells so amazing!!! Besides hydrating my skin, this night cream works to firm my skin and it brightens my complexion!
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Romeoville, IL
Review for: Ivory
I've been using this cream for about a month now and i can definitely see a difference in the appearance of my skin.
Janesca B.
Janesca B.
This is a great product to use at night, however I would not recommend it for day use to anyone that has oily skin.