L'Oréal Dermo-Expertise Collagen Remodeler Contouring Moisturizer for Face and Neck, Night 1.7 fl oz

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

with Collagen Bio-Activator Shown to increase skin's natural collagen product see more...

• Does this really help with wrinkles? 2 Answers
Shanon B.
Shanon B.
Camden, NJ
I wear this nighttime moisturizer allover my face & neck on a nightly basis. I have allergies, sensitive skin, Rosacea, & Eczema & there are only certain skin products I use because so many break my skin out. This product is perfect for my skin
Gabriella T.
Gabriella T.
Northport, AL
Love this product. Use it every night before bed. Makes my skin super soft for the morning and allows my makeup to come on super smooth. I love this product and I've recommended it to plenty of friends who have since bought it.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
increíble producto. Esta crema hidratante es una de mis santos griales. Se hidrata profundamente la piel dejándola suave para bebés. Yo uso este producto en la noche después de la ducha. Buena relación calidad-precio también!
Reka Y.
Reka Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. This moisturizer is one of my holy grails. It deeply moisturizes the skin leaving it baby soft. I use this product at night after I shower. Good value for the money too!
Judith M.
Judith M.
Amazing product. I have combination skin, and makes me feel like I have regular skin. I never feel oily with it on. My skin also feels very smooth. I recommend this product.
Chanel D.
Chanel D.
Clinton Township, MI
This product is amazing when you want healthy skin. Beautiful packaging as well! I usually buy it at any target or Ulta! It's very effective. I highly recommend buying it!
VE-1116871 T.
VE-1116871 T.
doral, FL
me encanta , su olor es increíblemente rico, la crema la verdad hidrata y promete lo dicho aun que no en todas las pieles hace la misma funcion
Savanna F.
Savanna F.
Coldspring , Tx
They say to prevent face flaws to start young! I love this product! Moisturizes without breaking me out and I feel like I'm never gonna age 😁
Dee S.
Dee S.
Hockley, TX
Love the way this makes my face feel and the smell is amazing!! My husband even commented on it
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this every night. Keeps face feeling smooth even after taking off makeup!
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help with wrinkles?