BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

LIPSTICK see more...

TiaAnn B.
California
It is very creamy and goes on smooth. It is fairly priced and I’d definitely recommend it to others. The wear doesn’t last as long as expected. But you get what you pay for ! It is fairly priced and would be great for anyone.
Lauren F.
columbus
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Riley K.
Acworth, GA
These lipsticks have a very glossy finish to them and are not matte at all so beware. They also have a awful smell to them that doesn't go away on your lips. But over all I would repurchase these lipsticks because they are very creamy and hydrating for my dry lips.
Hannah S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think this lip stick has a very nice shade to it! Its very smooth too! Unfortunately it doesn't last as long as some other brands.
Elizabeth R.
I don't like the formula of these lipsticks, they're too creamy and the bold lips transfer. I don't like the red shade I got, so I wouldn't recommend.
Maria R.
Menlo Park
It is a bit pricey for a drug store product however it is a good lipstick that stays for a while and brightens my lips. I recommend it !
Muskaan B.
This product has a sleek packaging and is a must buy for all the lipstick lovers. It is travel friendly . It has a super color payoff and stays for up-to 6 hours. The colors in this range are perfect and can match all skin tones.
Charlee-jo D.
I love L’Oréal’s lipsticks their really creamy and glossy and I have bought multiple of their lipsticks. It met expectations and lasts around 4-5 hours. Some of their lipsticks also stain which is a great quality if it comes off.
izzy g.
I really like this product, it’s really red and it so creamy and applies incredibly. The only thing I have an issue with is that I do have to reapply it throughout the day but it’s definitely worth the money!
Leeh G.
Esses bastões têm um acabamento muito brilhante para eles e não são matte em tudo cuidado assim.Eles também têm um cheiro terrível para eles que não vão longe em seus lábios.Mas sobre tudo eu recomendo esses bastões porque eles são muito cremosos E hidratando para meus Lábios secos