BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

LIPSTICK Type: Lipstick Color Mapping: Brown see more...

Rushana C.
Rubs off too easily. I’m not big on shinny lipstick. I prefer matte. However the color pay off is great. A lot of shades so you can always find what you’re looking for.
Danie H.
I love the color. I love the formula. The opacity is great. The wear is long lasting. It wore comfortable. Didn’t fade fast. Cute packaging. Can’t wait to go buy more! I just gotta save my money so I can buy all the shades next time! Looooove it!!!
Carrie B.
Clearfield, KY
Loreal Paris the chocalate spice. I like it really well it goes on smooth,has a beautiful color,and it's pretty affordable. Only thing I didnt like was the smell.
Ligia G.
San Antonio, TX
I love Loreal lipsticks. They are rich and creamy, moderately priced and last a decent time. I only wish Loreal was cruelty free and would stop using that old lady fragrance they put in everything. This lipstick is no exception, if you can get over the smell, it is a nice product.
Emily S.
I like this brand. I really do like this color. This particular formula is actually pretty decent for a drugstore lipstick, I just find that I do have to reapply it often
👣MΣLISSΔ S.
Bangor, PA
Great lip stick when you first put it on, but doesn’t last as long as I want. Good price though
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , TX
Chocolate spice it is such a beautiful color for fall! It is not to brown nor to peal.
Gina B.
Romford, Essex
smooth application and it lasts a few hours without eating food defiantly need to bring this in your bag to top up throughout the day. i think this colour would suit most people as its a nude pink tone i am a toned colour and it looks very natural on me. i would recommend this to others.
Tima M.
brisbane
Super nice and creamy formula. Lipstick pigment is nice and consistent. Add a few to your collection especially if your a makeup artist that does bridal makeup!
Beth M.
Derby, UK
Love the formula of the L’Oréal lipsticks. So creamy and soft. The packaging is beautiful too and looks very high end.