8 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #4 in Lip Liner

Colour Riche® Matte Lip Liners create definition to give a plumped appearance while enhancing your creamy matte lip color. With our wide range of shades from nudes to bolds, you can find a matte lip liner to pair perfectly with any Colour Riche Matte Lipcolour. This matte lip pencil can be sharpened with the L’Oréal Paris Dual Sharpener.

Christy W.
Christy W.
fletcher, NC
Review for: MATTE-STERMIND
After trying this lip liner I have fell in love. It is absolutely a perfect way to make your lipstick POP! If your looking for that perfect match this lip liner is the perfect matchup, especially with the L'Oréal Matte Colour Riche Lipstick It has seriously gotten me loads of complaints from everyone and I believe I have found the perfect matched colors for my light/medium skin tone. The colors that is offered are vibrant or calm whichever your liking and L'Oréal seems to know exactly what they are doing, because they created the perfect product! I am glad I received this product for free, because I will now be a loyal customer to this product there is no doubt about that! Great job L'Oréal!
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: IN-MATTE-UATED WITH YOU
I normally do not wear lip liners, but because I received these products free from Influenster for an honest review I figured I should give the a shot. Well, I am really glad that I did. Number one, the liners matched perfectly with the shade they correspond with. The one thing I cannot stand about liners is at half the time you can see the difference between the shade of lipstick and where are you line your lips. These matched perfectly which made it so much easier to fill in my lips with the lipstick which is awesome considering they are a matte formula and also because they are very long-lasting which is amazing but can be a pain if you make a mistake. They did not smudge at all either. They stayed put and looked flawless for a minimum of six hours before I had to retouch. I am honestly blown away by this lip liner and I absolutely would recommend them and will be purchasing in the future.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: IN-MATTE-UATED WITH YOU
I received 3 Colour Riche Matte lipsticks. All three shades are super pigmented and glide on so smooth. I paired each lipliner with the coordinating Colour Riche Matte lipstick. The lipliners do go on matte and left my lips feeling soft and hydrated for hours. I wouldn't consider this a long wear lipliner, but it is really comfortable. The only thing I can compare the quality to are the lipliners from mac (which I love). It had the same exact staying power for a fraction of the price. I am very impressed with the quality of these lipliners along with the coordinating lipsticks. I would definitely recommend these products to my friends and will be buying more colors. I can't wait to incorporate these into my daily makeup routines. I received these products free for testing. L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® LipcolourL'Oréal Colour Riche® Matte Lip Liner
Iraida T.
Iraida T.
bronx, NY
Review for: MATTE-STERMIND, MATTE-ING CALL, IN-MATTE-UATED WITH YOU
I'm in love with all the colors ❤️ they smell so good and go on smoothly and the lip liners are amazing love this L'Oréal line I will definitely look for the other colors. They don't dry so they do transfer but the color is vibrant and it feels good on your lips unlike some lipsticks that make your lips feel sticky. - 1st color : #402 blake's red lip liner : #102 in- matte-uated with you . 2nd color #802 matte-sterpiece lip liner : #114 matte-ing call .. 3rd color : #804 he thinks he's matte-cho .. lip liner #112 matte- stermind #lorealparis @lorealmakeup #influenster @influenster #free (got all these items for free for testing purposes) #makeup #lipliner #lipstick #loreal @Influenster @LorealMakeup #LorealParis #complimentary #contes
Jessi W.
Jessi W.
Review for: MATTE-STERMIND
L'Oréal Colour Riche® Matte Lip Liner is a great product! I am addicted to the matte look that the L'oreal Colour Riche Matte Lip Liner gives your lips, while plumping them, without having to compromise moisture. The lipliner is a little bit too soft to be able to use very precisely, but the quality of this line is amazing. It is extremely creamy and soft and the colors match so well with the Colour Riche Collection and other lipsticks that I use, so I can use it with pretty much every Lipcolor that I own. This lip Liner do not bleed or feather out of your lips and really performs like a high-end product. I am so happy that I received this product complimentary from Influenster as part of the Colour Riche campaign VoxBox.
Jeet B.
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
Review for: MATTE-STERMIND
Check out these gorgeous shades of matte lipstick and lip liner that @influenster and @lorealmakeup sent me for free to review for you guys. The scent is reminiscent of lipstick my mom always had in her makeup drawer! The pencils are soft and creamy and glide right onto skin effortlessly. The lipsticks are creamy and opaque as well- just two swipes on each search here. So pretty! #804 "He thinks he's matte-cho" is def my favorite of the three shades! Can't wait to wear this out and about 😍 #LorealParis #complimentary #contest #makeup #swatches #glam #glambyjeet #dmv #dmvstylist #dmvmua #beautyblogger #browngirlbloggers #mattelipstick #red #pink #nudes #girlswithtattoos #beatbyjee
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
Review for: IN-MATTE-UATED WITH YOU
I'm loving the formula of these lip liners. They are so creamy that I accidentally broke the tip off of one of them when trying to search them. I found this to be pretty long lasting. Even after my lipstick had worn off, my lip liner was going strong. It wasn't really an attractive look, but I was surprised by the longevity. I'm in love with the fact that this is also a super affordable product and something I can easily pick up while shopping for groceries. I will most likely be going to pick up a few more shades in the next few weeks. I would like to mention that although I received these products for free for testing purposes, all opinions are fully my own.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: MATTE-STERMIND
Wow! So, I loved the matte lippie, I equally loved the lip liner. The color of this nude is perfect for me! It's actually my perfect nude and blends wonderfully. I used this liner with the matching lippie and also on its own. Applying the liner is wonderful, it seriously glides right on. Super easy to use. The feel of the liner is very nice. To me, I couldn't really feel it on my lips at all. It was extremely comfortable. Honestly, I was so blown away by these products, I decided to purchase more in other shades. I especially love that the lip liner matches the lippie perfectly. I received this product free for testing purposes and providing an honest review. Share your testing experience by writing an honest, descriptive review.
Suly D.
Suly D.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MATTE-STERMIND, MATTE'S IT, MATTE-ING CALL, MATTE IN MANHATTAN, IN-MATTE-UATED WITH YOU, Other
These lip liners are the best for real. It feels so creamy and smooth when you apply it. This was my first time testing them out & honestly I love it so much.
I received it for free from influenster for testing purposes to provide my honest opinion bad or good. Of course I would buy them again because they are so affordable and really great!!!
#BeautyAwards #Influenster @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Marta I.
Marta I.
Southampton , NJ
Review for: MATTE-ING CALL, MATTE-STERMIND
I never wear lip liner, let alone lipstick, but this lip liner was super creamy and easy to apply. Most lip liners get crumbly when applying but not this one. It was very pigmented in just one layer of application. I chose to wear it with lipstick rather than alone. Hot tip: chose a shade a little darker in the lip liner and apply in the corners and cupids bow, and then apply a lighter shade of lipstick to fill in your lips and make them appear fuller and more plump! I received three of these shades complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes, but my opinions are honest and completely my own.
Emily M.
Emily M.
McDonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this. Is it pricey?
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your thoughts on this product? (:
Mathilde L.
Mathilde L.
Montreal, QC
Allie V.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite shades for fair skin tones?
Denisse C.