L'Oréal Colour Riche L'Oréal Colour Riche Anti-Aging Serum Lipstick, Berry Exciting 203

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

LIPSTICK see more...

• I have been looking for a new lipstick. Please reply back if it's...1 Answers
Marina 👼.
Inglewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this colour looks great on fair skin and it is for me, suitable for everyday school looks. It doesn't make lips dry as much and it is a pigmented cute pink colour that most people can pull off!
Erica D.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this particular product. I love the variety of colors to choose from, and they're long lasting, and good quality products. I like these. I'd recommend them.
Christina O.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was alright, it did its job. The only problem is it transferred on the everything. A straw a cop, anything that was kind of disappointing but for the price it was good.
Mai R.
Lexington
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is cute but it dries out my lips and makes them peely. Wish it was more hydrating. Lasts pretty long though.
Angel B.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the color! Its not sticky, smooth on lips and lasts longer than most lipsticks i have had in the past.
Leslie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa.
Antheia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice couloir, not very lasting. Easy to apply and a beautiful packaging. Easy enough to find in my local boots amongst a variety of other tones. Affordable, but need to bring with you at all times to fix if necessary
Carra M.
Westcliff-on-Sea
Not necessarily the brand I would purchase but it was a gift from a friend and it actually became one of my favourites. The colour stays on me long time and does not bleed. I am a first time user but I suspect I have still a long time to go with this one. I might buy another one if no one gifts me another one in the coming year or so!
member-2319e
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most amazing lip stick I have ever used the shades are amazing it just glides on the lip and gives full coverage in just one stroke and does not go away for long time around 5 hrs
Shauna C.
Whitehaven cumbria
Love this lipstick even though it costs it stops on all day so I don't have to reapply and stays moist allay think it's one of the best I've used
Dana S.
Hanksville, UT
I have been looking for a new lipstick. Please reply back if it's worth getting. I would appreciate it so much. Thanks!