Add a Photo

#316 in Lip Liner
Photos (2)
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
This is my fist ever lip liner, so I can’t go off any other products but I like this. This color is quite dark, but it went on very smooth although it was different filling in my lips almost like a crayon coloring in the lines. It lets you draw a precise line and will look great on its own or under another color. It doesn't last very long on it's own but it's a good product.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
San Pedro, CA
To start off, I'm not a big user of makeup. If I do use something, I want it to be easy to use, I want it to stay put for an extended period of time, and I want it to look good. This lip liner hits all those points! The color is so rich and the liner stays so well, I can fully use this in place of any lipstick if I like.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
I own both "Toffee to Be" and "Truly Burgundy". Both liners go on matte, but aren't dry so they still go on easily. I prefer the color of "Truly Burgundy" on me. That's because I feel like "Toffee to Be" is too close to my skin color and washes out my lips to the rest of my face.
Mai T.
Mai T.
My 2nd favorite lip liner. These are creamy and not sticky. They last and have a lot of colors to choose from. Retractable so you don't have to sharpen Basically my go to liner if I want a my natural lip but a better color. The two pink nudes ;) I love these.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Baltimore, MD
The product has a creamy finish and great pigmentation. I use it when applying a bold lip because I want the edges of my lips to be smooth and neat. It compares to high end products for just a fraction of the cost. Save your money, buy this product.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
If you have fair to medium skin tone, the color Beyond Pink will be the PERFECT Nude Liner for you! They stay for hours & are very creamy & pigmented! I searched forever for the perfect drugstore nude liner & THIS IS IT!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
San Jose, CA
Aug. 3, 2016, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: Always Red
These lip liners are like any basic lip limer. Theres nothing really special about it
Its red but does not go on as dark as id like
And wipes off while eating or drinking
Rosario B.
Rosario B.
Love this. stays on for hours very smooth on. I'm buying more colors. I definitely recommend this to everyone. it's also very affordable. colors are bold go on smooth
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Bryson city, NC
I like this liner. I pair it with my Maybelline vivid matte liquid lipstick and the color matches perfectly! Great pinky nude for everyday! Goes on very smooth!
Amy C.
Amy C.
July 27, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Always Red
Great lip liner. Lasts all day goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. Have several colors and goes a long way