BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Color Riche La Palette Lip Plum - L'Oreal's Color Riche La Palette Lip Plum gives you 1001 ways to wear plum! L'Oreal's first multi-finish and multi-color lip palette has expertly curated colors with 3 unique multi-finish textures; cream, matte and highlighter.Benefits:Alluring color, designer textures, infinite looksNew makeup artist tool for lips - Color Riche La Palette Lip Plum

Stephanie S.
I am on the fence with this palette. It is fairly long lasting, and the deeper and brighter colors leave somewhat of a stain on your lips. There are a variety of colors from more neutral to bold, and there are a variety of finishes. However, the brush that comes with it, is just ok, and maybe a little large. What bothers me, is the texture. It is very light on the lips, but it slips and slides in a weird way. It is also drying to my lips.
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
I really don't know how to feel about this. The colors are very pretty, it comes with a lip brush, and I like that fact that it has a highlight shade in there. I like the packaging and that it's convenient that it's a palette. But the pigment is all that great in all the shades, they are a bit sticky feeling and they finest lady very long. I would rather buy an individual lipstick that is good then a palette that is just okay.
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
I'm not normally a fan of lip palettes but I seriously fell in love with this one! The colors are so pretty on and they are so incredibly smooth. It's almost like wearing a lip balm with how moisturizing they are. I loved how easy to apply the colors are and also how long they last throughout the day. I am a HUGE fan of this palette
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this lip palette. I carry it in my makeup bag in my purse because the colors are perfect for any occasion. The compact is very sturdy and the lip brush that comes with it is handy to retouch lip color. The colors are gorgeous and I love they come in cream, matte and highlighters. Such a great buy!
Carmen R.
Firebaugh , CA
Love that you get a variety of lip colors in one pallet and the packaging is great I purchased mine at target
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
The colors on this palette are nice but not the quality. Super sticky and they don't last.
Sugar H.
Houston
This palette is cool kinda like the Ansatsia Beverly Hills plaette but not! Yes it has many colors but the you cant blend them into many diffetent colors like the A.B.H palette still very beautiful especialy the last one that has a purple one that has a little giltter in great topper for the rest of the colors. Blending them is easy enough as far staying on no its not a stain. I bought two different loreal lip palettes and both have diffrenet colors but they are not able to blend together to make more colors either.
Shelly R.
N Chesterfield, VA
I usually use tube or a stick when it comes to lipstick but this time i tried the pallet. It went on smooth and lasted the whole day. I didn’t even have to use my normal finishing spray or a gloss to seal it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!
Amber P.
Wheeling
I love these colors so much! They're all rich and vibrant, and I love how the go on! I like mixing the ones in the end for a fun, unique color! For the price you can't beat the product! I've rebought this once already, and I will rebuy again!
Jay T.
detroit
I love this la lip palette I have been using this for a while it did meet my expectations I bought this at a drugstore witch this lip palette was easy to use it dose carry my favorite color and yes! I would buy again
Krystel N.
What do you think of this loreal palette?
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have been dying to try this lip palette by Loreal and wanted to know how pigmented the colors are? Thanks for your input!
Allison J.
Grand Rapids, MI
How are the pigments of the colors? Does it stay all day, or need to be reapplied? Is it a smooth application or does it leave your lips feeling sticky? I love the look of this palette, but am interested in the quality!
Viana A.
Sydney
L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip La Palette Lip Plum Where can I get this palette In Sydney?
Shannon M.
Bartlett, IL
I'm a huge fan of purple makeup and I'm very excited about this palette! How do you use the highlighter so it doesn't get lost in the lip color? And how do you clean off the brush when switching shades?