BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Color Riche La Palette Lip Plum - L'Oreal's Color Riche La Palette Lip Plum gives you 1001 ways to wear plum! L'Oreal's first multi-finish and multi-color lip palette has expertly curated colors with 3 unique multi-finish textures; cream, matte and highlighter.Benefits:Alluring color, designer textures, infinite looksNew makeup artist tool for lips - Color Riche La Palette Lip Plum

Kenzie L.
 All the colors are smooth they glide on and I’ve always like to experience different types of colors that are on my skin and with this product I can test things out and the price was cheap and the value of this product is really good the product was amazing and packaging was in a neat container and I can now say I look good with purple lipstick
Jazmin C.
Chicago
I’m not really the type of person that would but pallets for my lip. But trust me when I got this from my daughter and tried it out I loved it so much. So much colors to pick from! They are bomb! I need to buy more! I totally recommend trying new things! You won’t regret trying!
Tori G.
Chalmette, LA
I have seen so many mixed reviews on this L'Oreal lip pallete and I purchased it myself to see what the hype was about. This palette is only ideal for those women who prefer a sheer glossy lip. I don't recxomend it for Thor like me who enjoy an opaque matte or satin lip with color pay off this product isn't ideal for the germophob
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
I love L'Oréal and I thought the fact that they came out with a lip pallet was great! It has beautiful colors and is relatively inexpensive but it feels sticky on your lips and doesn't last very long. I don't think I'd recommend it.
Yasline c.
Very pretty Palette but I'm just not a fan of lip palettes. I'd much prefer these in single lipsticks. The formula is okay, I also wish it had a tray to mix custom colors in.
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality. I like to use it because it keeps the color.
Shelly R.
N Chesterfld, VA
I usually use tube or a stick when it comes to lipstick but this time i tried the pallet. It went on smooth and lasted the whole day. I didn’t even have to use my normal finishing spray or a gloss to seal it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!
Amber P.
Wheeling, WV
I love these colors so much! They're all rich and vibrant, and I love how the go on! I like mixing the ones in the end for a fun, unique color! For the price you can't beat the product! I've rebought this once already, and I will rebuy again!
Jackeline J.
Hormigueros
The only thing I like is the colors. They look good the instant you apply them, is not that long lasting and is not practical. I just simply can't carry around a palette of lipstick in my bag.
April D.
MISSOURI CITY
I hardly ever wear one solid shade of lip stick. So this palette gives me a wider range of colors to play with. I would like to see if a nude and all red palette is in the works.
Krystel N.
What do you think of this loreal palette?
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have been dying to try this lip palette by Loreal and wanted to know how pigmented the colors are? Thanks for your input!
Allison J.
Grand Rapids, MI
How are the pigments of the colors? Does it stay all day, or need to be reapplied? Is it a smooth application or does it leave your lips feeling sticky? I love the look of this palette, but am interested in the quality!
Viana A.
Sydney
L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip La Palette Lip Plum Where can I get this palette In Sydney?
Shannon M.
Bartlett, IL
I'm a huge fan of purple makeup and I'm very excited about this palette! How do you use the highlighter so it doesn't get lost in the lip color? And how do you clean off the brush when switching shades?