BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Color Riche La Palette Lip Nude - L'Oreal's Color Riche La Palette Lip Ruby gives you 1001 ways to wear nude! L'Oreal's first multi-finish and multi-color lip palette has expertly curated colors with 3 unique multi-finish textures; cream, matte and highlighter.Benefits:Alluring color, designer textures, infinite looksNew makeup artist tool for lips - Color Riche La Palette Lip Nude

• I've been looking for a good eye palette.. I was so close to pick...19 Answers
  • The colours look beautiful! Do they wear well?2 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of nudes and lately enjoy both matte and satin fin...2 Answers
Kelsey R.
Downers Grove, IL
Review for: Lip 03 Plastic more...
This is a really pretty lipgloss palette! I had only gotten a contour and eyeshadow palette before so I was excited to try out the lip gloss! It did not disappoint! Although I like the style of a single lip gloss better, the selection of colors was great
Maria G.
Orlando , FL
amazing, I really love this product, they are all great and of very good quality, they work amazingly and I have always used them. It is perfect and easy to use, as much as the texture and smell is perfect, I love it and I really recommend it
Julissa G.
Totowa, NJ
Review for: Lip 03 Plastic more...
I saw this on a tutorial and I kind of like how it came out, then I used it my self and it look pretty nice but don’t use to go on a night out the color didn’t last too long. At least not for me.
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
Review for: Lip 03 Plastic more...
If you are looking for something affordable and easy to travel with this may be the palette for you the color pay off is OK however I have used other drugstores that is much better than this
Elizabeth B.
Review for: Lip 03 Plastic more...
Love this pallet! The matte looks great and dries well while not being too dry. And the glossy ones manage to dry by still look like I just applied gloss! Can get a little messy. Nothing to scare me away but worth noting (I am very careful/gentle with my makeup and still have a hard time keep this one tidy). But overall a wonderful product/purchase!
Kristina G.
These were so disappointing. I got the plum thinking the colors were really trendy and cute, and the nude thinking it seemed really practical and like I'd get a lot of use out of it. Well you will, but only because it has very little staying power. None of these finishes are really matte, more satin, some with a slight hint of shimmer. Ever so faint, but still there. All pretty glossy, and thin feeling. But my biggest beef with these palettes is NO MIRROR! they give you all these cute mixing ideas on the back, none of which really work in the nude palette because they all look mostly the same color on my lips with the exception of the highlighter- the only thing I don't feel let down by. But you can't use these cute ideas on something that needs so much reapplication and give no mirror. They have a space in the lid above the window where they could have fit one perfectly. But you're just left to juggle this and another compact mirror a million times and that just almost makes me not wanna use it. I need to carry less items, not be forced to have an extra. I even used some KVD translucent setting powder over it to make it stay longer but it didn't help much, especially with the really glossy ones. The plum has more variation in shades and don't all look the same like the nudes do. It varies from dark berry, to bright royal and lilac colors, and then has nice pinks and the highlighter was a gorgeous purple. But again, all very sheer and needed reapplication frequently. Much harder to do and keep that way with the darker colors and Ombre looks suggested on the back. This one needed the mirror that much more. Most of the colors seemed like glossy sheer dupes for the KVD rock candy set and a few other colors I already had, and those ones don't need all the fuss. So I decided the plum was really not for me. I almost kept it because the highlighter was that pretty that I might use it for just that, but after my mom admired the palette and tried a bunch on, I decided she would wear more than just one and get much more use out of it than I would, so I gave it away. I'll keep using the nude one for summer because it's light and sheer and not drying and can be put on with just a finger in a pinch. But this was a totally regrettable impulse purchase that I'm mad i spent so much on when its not that great and didn't really live up to its expectations. Save your money. Or buy something else. If this were at a higher end store like sephora and people could try it on. It would never sell.
Marina L.
New Castle, DE
I've heard a lot about the lipsticks of Color Riche, but never decided to buy something from them. More precisely, I did not "dare", but simply could not choose one thing (or two, or three, or ...). But when in 2016 reached a nude  pallet, and I could not resist.
The palette has unreal packaging - very beautiful: gold, mirror. From plastic. It is executed very qualitatively. The pallet is small, it is comfortable to take it with you
Separately, I want to say about the brush from the pallete: it's perfect! And the shape, and the miniature size, and the stiffness of the pile - all this is the best way to help apply lipstick smoothly and without extra effort.
The texture of lipsticks is good. They lie on the lips fairly tightly (the color of the lips overlap). The lips become even, slightly glossy.Persistence: medium - about 4 hours. Light shades hold a little less, so it is advisable to make up your lips during the day.
The colors in the palette are very beautiful, neutral. There are pale shades, and dark. Pink and brown. In general, the palette appears to beuniversal, everyone will find suitable shades.
The first two shades of the paw can emphasize peeling, if any. These two lipsticks very well emphasize the relief of the lips, so it's better to apply them on perfect, even lips. I, for example, even with this condition, still slightly go over the lips with a napkin to remove excess lipstick.
Shelly R.
N Chesterfld, VA
I don’t usually use nude colors but I thought I would give it a try. And to my surprise it actually looked nice on me. It stayed the whole day. And if you’re anything like me I despise having to re apply b/c I’m a busy person. Ladies if you’re looking for something that’ll last this would definitely be a go to!
Tabitha B.
Review for: Nude more...
This is not good at all. I am shocked that the purchase price is $15 dollars. The color does not last at all on the lips. You really have to put on ALOT to get the color and pigmentation you are trying to get. The brush that comes with it was not too bad.
alissa g.
Review for: Lip 03 Plastic more...
This palette was a bit impractical to me due to the packaging. The pans size is small, and the palette can get quite messy over time. The lip colors don’t feel like lipstick but rather lip gloss. I would not purchase again!
Kassandra K.
Aiea, HI
I've been looking for a good eye palette.. I was so close to picking one of these up but wasn't sure how pigmented they looked on. Also I live in Hawaii so there's A LOT of moisture in the air and makeup will just wear off.. so my questions are how long does it stay on and how do the colors look when they are on? Let me know! Aloha☺️
Laura H.
Castellar del Vallès
Son sombras muy pigmentadas?
Van Averie S.
Are these matte?
Tyra G.
I'm a huge fan of nudes and lately enjoy both matte and satin finishes. I've heard the colors are great but some are a bit sheer and you don't get a large amount of product. Is it worth it?
Aaminah A.
The colours look beautiful! Do they wear well?