2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Color Riche La Palette Lip Nude - L'Oreal's Color Riche La Palette Lip Ruby gives you 1001 ways to wear nude! L'Oreal's first multi-finish and multi-color lip palette has expertly curated colors with 3 unique multi-finish textures; cream, matte and highlighter.Benefits:Alluring color, designer textures, infinite looksNew makeup artist tool for lips - Color Riche La Palette Lip Nude

Buy on Target*
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Review for: Lip 03 Plastic
This product is pretty disappointing. There are three mattes, four glosses, and one highlighter. The glosses as a whole lack pigment and most of the shades look the same on the lip, even though they range from brown to light peach in the pan. They also run outside the lip and need an invisible liner outside the lip as a barrier or a liner under the gloss to keep it in place. The mattes definitely have more color, but it really needs a liner underneath to keep the color on for any amount of time. The highlighter feels gritty when applied and a little goes a long way. The palette as a whole does not provide any moisture to the lip and surprisingly totally dehydrates. The only positive to this palette is that the glosses are a good texture, very thin and not at all sticky.
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Lip 03 Plastic
I'm really enjoying this pallets. the consistency is absolutely delightful and these lip colors aren't drying at all. As advertised, it does come in a cream, matte, and highlighted color, and they are all similar in colors but vary shade wise. To be honest I've recommended this to all my friends. the only issue I have with it is the fact that the highlight color is a bit too icy for my personal liking otherwise, everything else is great. for beginners this would would be wonderful because they have suggestions at the back hinting at different designs that can be tried!
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Racine, WI
Review for: Lip 03 Plastic
I wanted to love this palette. It's a whole palette of nude lips! My excitement was palpable when I finally opened this lip palette....and then came the first swatch. Then the second. These are less lip sticks and more like sheer lip glosses. The lip brush that it comes with refuses to pick up any product so I had to use fingers and a different branded lip brush. After 4 layers of 7, which is supposed to be a matte shade...I gave up. These colors refuse to be opaque. I think for a gloss palette it would be pretty, but they aren't marketed that way.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
North Berwick, ME
Review for: Lip 03 Plastic
I received this last month for testing and I was excited to try it. I was given my pick between the three colors and I picked the nude palette because I tend to wear more nudes than anything else on a daily basis. Really though, it should be called the browns palette because everything is more of a brown tone than anything else. These feel super comfortable on the lips, but they all look like similar colors and they don't last very long... I'm not sure if the other palettes are the same way, but I'd only buy one if it was seriously on sale.
Aimée M.
Aimée M.
Review for: Lip 03 Plastic
To start the brush it comes with isn't good and there's no mirror in the package which I think it should have....it is a lip palette. The colors aren't pigmented. But I do like how they look and feel. They give a sheen look and the gloss ones aren't sticky. I like to mix them with other lipsticks I have. It also comes with a highlight that I absolutely love for my cupids bow. All in all I was expecting more
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Review for: Nude
I love this! It is a shiny glossy type lip product so if you don't like shiny you won't like this. But it's really nice and has beautiful colors! I got mine of sale for a little over $3 which is amazing for the quality. I'd say it's very similar to the lip paints! Love it!
Keesha P.
Keesha P.
Review for: Nude
This product is creamy and feels nice on the lips. It's very pigmented and the perfect travel size. This is great if you don't what colors of lipstick would look good on you because you can try the multiple shades with this palette.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Review for: Lip 03 Plastic
Love that you can customize your lip color with this! It's easy to apply. And I love wearing it for light makeup days. However, I wish it was more pigmented and more like a lipstick. It applies like a sheer gloss/cream.
Meredith V.
Meredith V.
Florence, SC
Review for: Lip 03 Plastic
These have the most amazing pigment and colors ! I love how it can appeal to many different skin tones and the fact that they are so creamy and smooth . They can turn a boring look into a runway look !
christine p.
christine p.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Lip 03 Plastic
While these lip palettes are pigmented they're also really sheer so adding at least 2 or more layers will do the trick! The highlight shade is like chunky glitter but isn't awful just not my favorite.
Kassandra K.
Kassandra K.
Aiea, HI
I've been looking for a good eye palette.. I was so close to picking one of these up but wasn't sure how pigmented they looked on. Also I live in Hawaii so there's A LOT of moisture in the air and makeup will just wear off.. so my questions are how long does it stay on and how do the colors look when they are on? Let me know! Aloha☺️
Laura H.
Laura H.
Castellar del Vallès
Son sombras muy pigmentadas?
Tyra G.
Tyra G.
I'm a huge fan of nudes and lately enjoy both matte and satin finishes. I've heard the colors are great but some are a bit sheer and you don't get a large amount of product. Is it worth it?
Cássia E.
Cássia E.
Onde eu posso encontrar essa paleta? Ela tem a pigmentação boa? e o valor?
Van Averie S.