Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#795 in Lipstick

Color Riche La Palette Lip Nude - L'Oreal's Color Riche La Palette Lip Ruby gives you 1001 ways to wear nude! L'Oreal's first multi-finish and multi-color lip palette has expertly curated colors with 3 unique multi-finish textures; cream, matte and highlighter.Benefits:Alluring color, designer textures, infinite looksNew makeup artist tool for lips - Color Riche La Palette Lip Nude

Photos (9)
Marina L.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ

I've heard a lot about the lipsticks of Color Riche, but never decided to buy something from them. More precisely, I did not "dare", but simply could not choose one thing (or two, or three, or ...). But when in 2016 reached a nude  pallet, and I could not resist.
The palette has unreal packaging - very beautiful: gold, mirror. From plastic. It is executed very qualitatively. The pallet is small, it is comfortable to take it with you
Separately, I want to say about the brush from the pallete: it's perfect! And the shape, and the miniature size, and the stiffness of the pile - all this is the best way to help apply lipstick smoothly and without extra effort.
The texture of lipsticks is good. They lie on the lips fairly tightly (the color of the lips overlap). The lips become even, slightly glossy.Persistence: medium - about 4 hours. Light shades hold a little less, so it is advisable to make up your lips during the day.
The colors in the palette are very beautiful, neutral. There are pale shades, and dark. Pink and brown. In general, the palette appears to beuniversal, everyone will find suitable shades.
The first two shades of the paw can emphasize peeling, if any. These two lipsticks very well emphasize the relief of the lips, so it's better to apply them on perfect, even lips. I, for example, even with this condition, still slightly go over the lips with a napkin to remove excess lipstick.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.

This product is pretty disappointing. There are three mattes, four glosses, and one highlighter. The glosses as a whole lack pigment and most of the shades look the same on the lip, even though they range from brown to light peach in the pan. They also run outside the lip and need an invisible liner outside the lip as a barrier or a liner under the gloss to keep it in place. The mattes definitely have more color, but it really needs a liner underneath to keep the color on for any amount of time. The highlighter feels gritty when applied and a little goes a long way. The palette as a whole does not provide any moisture to the lip and surprisingly totally dehydrates. The only positive to this palette is that the glosses are a good texture, very thin and not at all sticky.
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Albany, New York

I'm really enjoying this pallets. the consistency is absolutely delightful and these lip colors aren't drying at all. As advertised, it does come in a cream, matte, and highlighted color, and they are all similar in colors but vary shade wise. To be honest I've recommended this to all my friends. the only issue I have with it is the fact that the highlight color is a bit too icy for my personal liking otherwise, everything else is great. for beginners this would would be wonderful because they have suggestions at the back hinting at different designs that can be tried!
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Racine, WI

I wanted to love this palette. It's a whole palette of nude lips! My excitement was palpable when I finally opened this lip palette....and then came the first swatch. Then the second. These are less lip sticks and more like sheer lip glosses. The lip brush that it comes with refuses to pick up any product so I had to use fingers and a different branded lip brush. After 4 layers of 7, which is supposed to be a matte shade...I gave up. These colors refuse to be opaque. I think for a gloss palette it would be pretty, but they aren't marketed that way.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
North Berwick, ME

I received this last month for testing and I was excited to try it. I was given my pick between the three colors and I picked the nude palette because I tend to wear more nudes than anything else on a daily basis. Really though, it should be called the browns palette because everything is more of a brown tone than anything else. These feel super comfortable on the lips, but they all look like similar colors and they don't last very long... I'm not sure if the other palettes are the same way, but I'd only buy one if it was seriously on sale.
Aimée M.
Aimée M.

To start the brush it comes with isn't good and there's no mirror in the package which I think it should have....it is a lip palette. The colors aren't pigmented. But I do like how they look and feel. They give a sheen look and the gloss ones aren't sticky. I like to mix them with other lipsticks I have. It also comes with a highlight that I absolutely love for my cupids bow. All in all I was expecting more
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL

I am normally not really a huge fan of lips palettes, but this palette changed my mind. I love how creamy and moisturizing they are and they last for a decent amount of time considering they're so hydrating. I think it's a really good drugstore palette. I would love to get some of the other ones and try out those shades as well.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

I love this! It is a shiny glossy type lip product so if you don't like shiny you won't like this. But it's really nice and has beautiful colors! I got mine of sale for a little over $3 which is amazing for the quality. I'd say it's very similar to the lip paints! Love it!
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kailua Kona, HI

I love the variety in this palette. It has mattes as well as shimmers. The color range is also good, ranging from nudes to darker brownish reds. It has good staying power and it's also easy to blend and layer the shades. I can highly recommend this palette.
Missy A.
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY

I like the colors that are in this  however they do not stay on or do not stay rich in the colors in the palette on.  Usually have no issues with Loreal however still an ok product but this item was more of a disappointment based on past products of theirs.
Kassandra K.
Kassandra K.
Aiea, HI
I've been looking for a good eye palette.. I was so close to picking one of these up but wasn't sure how pigmented they looked on. Also I live in Hawaii so there's A LOT of moisture in the air and makeup will just wear off.. so my questions are how long does it stay on and how do the colors look when they are on? Let me know! Aloha☺️
Laura H.
Laura H.
Castellar del Vallès

Son sombras muy pigmentadas?
Tyra G.
Tyra G.

I'm a huge fan of nudes and lately enjoy both matte and satin finishes. I've heard the colors are great but some are a bit sheer and you don't get a large amount of product. Is it worth it?
Cássia E.
Cássia E.

Onde eu posso encontrar essa paleta? Ela tem a pigmentação boa? e o valor?
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

Is this lip palette worth the money? I mean it have good pigmentation? And where can I find it?

Join Now