LOREAL Colour Riche Lip Balm CARING CORAL #418 (PACK OF 2 SEALED TUBES) uploaded by Brittany M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

This tinted lip balm provides a hint of luscious, kissable color, smoothing lips instantly for a full 8 hours of continuous hydration. Lips are softer and more supple all day long, and this product keeps conditioning even after it's been removed. Made... see more...

Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
I usually only use matte lipsticks but I had gotten this just to try it out and it was a great buy. When I don't feel like wearing dramatic colors but still want to add a little pop I use this. I have the caring coral color and I love the way it looks, I even like the shine that it has. I have to re-apply a couple times but I don't mind that.
Zartashia M.
Sharjah, UAE
This balm has the best shade ever. Its shines .. its glossy and very light on lips. Just pair it with pink lip liner and you will get the best natural lip colour. I bought this from USA and I am sad that its not available in UAE.

Amazon