BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

LIPSTICK see more...

Mandi L.
La Porte
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this brand of lipstick since high school. I am terrified for the day they stop making this very specific color and brand. It stays on like it is it’s job, the color complements any shade of skin, this is not even a joke. Best lipstick I have ever used and being a drugstore find is even more amazing!
Kendall H.
Fishers
I really like this lipstick. The color is absolutely stunning. I bought this at Target. This is perfectly shimmery without being a gloss. This isn’t transfer proof, but lasts a long time without eating or kissing. I will buy this again!
Sarah r.
Lake Orion, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Maybelline lipstick! Very comfortable and leaves lips feeling moisturized! I love how creamy their lipsticks are, and also appreciate how they have several types of their lipsticks (matte, sheer,etc). Definitely worth the purchase!
Penny W.
Columbia
Love the feeling of this lipstick, lasted all day and night only had was I wish it was a little more moisturizing.... I did use a gloss later in the day but it held up great
Danielle O.
Menifee, CA
I loveee this formula, very hydrating! I wish they had more of a color selection though! They have more of the lighter colors which is great but I also love deep vampy colors too and they did not have many to offer.
Linnie B.
Follansbee, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing! It leaves the skin feeling so rejuvenated! It also has the best color payoff also coming with the best price range 😍
Sarah P.
BROOKHAVEN, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a nice lipstick, they go on super smooth!!! Feel like butter. But they don't last very long. But feel super hydrating
Alexis M.
Carolina
My favorite shade of lipstick ever! I really recommend this product to anyone looking for a great product and color
Betty H.
Headland
Omg love this 💄. .....i would love to try more of this line of products. ...but i truly love the one i do own...
Penelope F.
Charlotte
Great slightly nude color if you ask me, these lipsticks also moisturize your lips so it's doing alot at once.
jill n.