BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Colorista Semi-Permanent for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair - Since 1973, L'Oreal Superior Preference has been their gold standard in permanent hair color delivering extraordinary shine and luminous hair color that lasts and lasts. What makes Superior Preference hair color so special is our unique Fade-Defying Color and Shine System that pairs our translucent gel formula with our famous Care Supreme Conditioning treatment. The end result is beautifully crafted, long lasting hair color with depth and dimension. Available in over 50 luminous shades so you can find your own signature color.Our Gold Standard Since 1973Fade-Defying Color and ShineAvailable In Over 50 Luminous Shades - Colorista Semi-Permanent for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair see more...

Karlie M.
I have bleached streaks that I just re-dye so I tried this to touch up and it was only bright for the first day. It says that it basically washes out in a few weeks but just one wash in and it already faded significantly. I use sulfate and paraben free shampoo and conditioner with cold water and it came out so fast.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles
I love it ! My blue hair looks so beautiful , I left it for 30 mins and I was kinda scared to use it since I didn’t know who was the color going to look but another thing I like Is that it didn’t damage my hair and it’s so soft L'Oreal Colorista Semi-Permanent for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair
Ashli M.
Baltimore
Currently processing this in my hair as I'm reviewing it. Formula is very creamy. Has my curls popping (for all my curly girls). My hair was previously colored prior to use. I prelightened my hair so it was a multitude of colors. My new growth was brassy blonde and orange prior to coloring. L'Oreal Colorista Semi-Permanent for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair
Connor B.
Minneapolis , MN
Super easy to use and works pretty good with dark colored hair. It's not super apparent on dark hair but will give a vibrant color tint. I've used this as well as the burgundy for all over color as well as highlights on top of bleaching and it's a quick and easy option for coloring since you don't have to mix the dye.
Sarah B.
I've purchased this semi-permanent dye in the color Orchid. This product has no offensive odor but I wished it lasted longer. I used cool water and sulfate free shampoo, only washing every 2 or 3 days. You can literally see the color running down the drain by the second wash. My natural hair haircolor is a medium brown, and the purple hue looked great. Great for a quick change but would most likely choose Feria dye or a salon job next time.
Melanie R.
United States
It turned out pretty good, you could see it a little but not that much becuase I have really dark brown hair so i will need to bleach the tips of my hair so it is visible next time I use it.
Kari C.
Chicago , IL
I used this on my children’s hair and I had mixed results. Applied it the same day in the same way. On my son’s short, thick hair it lasted 2 days, 2 washes and it was gone completely. My daughter has long, thin hair and it has lasted 14 washes so far. The color is very faded now, but you can still see a light tint.
Saige N.
Johnstown, PA
Oml I CANNOT begin to explain how much I love this. It applied easily (just make sure not to get any on skin and leave it in longer if you have thick hair) and the color IS AMAZING
I know it's only semi permanent but it is definitely worth the money.
Emma E.
Anderson, SC
I have used their Colorista Bleach at home and it’s amazing! I’m no hair tech or anything like that but if you want your overall hair to brighten and leave your roots alone just separate your hair into like 8 ponytails and distribute bleach on each of them.
Bri M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Okay seriously if this is for bleach blonde hair, why have a dark haired girl on the box?? It makes no sense. They don’t offer the color for dark hair either. I’ve wasted money on 3 different occasions because of this.