Colorista 1-Day Spray - L'Oral Paris Colorista Spray lets you play with color in a whole new way! A temporary hair color spray that allows you to instantly get bold looks when you want them and how you want them without the commitment - this color spray for hair is out after 1 day and is kind to your hair. Just spray, play, wash, repeat. Each shade is formulated to allow for vivid color on all hair types, no bleach required. Break with the routine and start exploring your style with Colorista Sprays!Key Benefits:For all hair types and colorsTemporary hair color with pure pigmentsQuick spray applicationNo Bleach required - Colorista 1-Day Spray

I used this and my hair so SO hard I can’t even  brush it . Will my hair go soft again after I condition it? PLEASE REPLY!
Does this product rub off on skin or clothes?
What exactly does this stuff do?
Start your review of L'Oreal Colorista 1-Day Spray!
Bloomburg, Texas
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Purple
The color is vibrant and the scent isn't horrible. However, my hair was healthy when I used this 1 day spray, now where I used it on my hair (which thankfully was only the ends to about 6 inches up) feels brittle and dry. I'm very disappointed bevause the can clearly states that it's a vegan product with no harsh chemicals. Will not be purchasing this product again.
Cincinnati , OH
L'Oreal Colorista 1-Day Spray uploaded by Andrea V.
Review for: Silver
This stuff is soooo fun!!! I mainly use it in my daughters hair..just for fun! She has light blond hair so the silver added to it makes it really really shiny and pretty...and temporary! It does wash right out which is great. I am giving it 4 stars tho bc it does transfer...very easily...so just be careful touching and leaning up against stuff.
Uniontown, OH
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Blue
What color is really vibrant and goes on very well. The application is super easy and so is clean up. The downside is that since it is a spray it can be a little messy getting on your clothes and skin but overall it is a great product to add a little Flair to your hair without having to dye it permanently.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Silver
I know jts one day color, but the color comes off too easy, you cant touch the hair even after its "dried" but the color pigment is amazing. Easy to use, definitely gets messy and has a funky smell, I use it on my daughter here and there. It's fun for the price.
Naperville
Review for: Hotpink
I used this for a strip on my hair. It likely colored it, but it was not hugely noticeable. It was a nice light tint though. I have a darker blonde hair so that may be part of it. It was easy to apply though.
fenton, MI
Review for: Pastelpink
This product was not the color it was shown to be. Also, it is “1-day spray” but it stayed in my hair for over 4 washes. I loved it at first, but it was a little much when it wouldn’t wash out as promised.
Port St Lucie, FL
L'Oreal Colorista 1-Day Spray uploaded by Robin S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Silver
So much fun and gorgeous shiny metallic color. Only issue is it gets everywhere. Washes off hands so easy though. I love all these colors. It doesn't make your hair hard and you can still brush through it.
Glasgow KY
L'Oreal Colorista 1-Day Spray uploaded by Rachel Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Blue
Just used this on my bonus daughter’s hair and she loved it! We were impressed from the very first spray the color showed up on her dark brown hair so nicely. Easy to clean up as well just use soap.
Arlington, VA
L'Oreal Colorista 1-Day Spray uploaded by NIKOL C.
Great product and there is a lot in there even for long hair. But because it’s a spray it got all over my bathroom so I would recommend doing it somewhere outside maybe. Wash off very easily.
N Plainfield, NJ
Review for: Pastelpink
This spray is awesome for a costume or occasion in which you need to add some color streaks to the hair. I didn’t like that it was sticky but honestly what can you expect!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Kaitie B. • 2 years ago
i never used it for a "1 day" colour so to speak, i used it to touch up / hide any faded patches in my own hair and it worked fine, the blue one is decent, can't speak for any other colour though