BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Both powerful and luxurious, Color Vibrancy Intensive Post-Color Repair Mask is specially formulated for dry, damaged, color-treated hair to repair visible damage from processing in 1 use*.

Apply after using Color Vibrancy Intensive shampoo. Leave in for 3-5 minutes. Rinse. Use 1-2 times per week to maintain the health of your color-treated hair.

*Based on using the complete system of shampoo and mask.

• What color hair is this used on7 Answers
  • How does this work on colored curly hair?1 Answers
  • Can this mask be put on dry hair? Or is it only after usi...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Molly R.
Since getting this product in a vox box, I cant believe the difference on my hair. I have long, thick, wavy to curly hair and washing my hair with t this mask atleast 1 to 2 a week makes my hair so smooth and tames all frizz and fly aways. It surely has also made my hair healthier because now it feels like its getting some awsome nourishment. Like juicing ontop of an already healthy diet of, make sure you use good shampoo and condition on the regular so you don't also kill your hair with bad color and cleansing products.
It makes my curls stay together all while feeling like silk. I have never recived more complements on my hair.

I wash my hair 2-3 times a week but only use the product 1-2 times a week. When I use this product I will wash my hair like normal, but squeeze out the excess water before adding this mask. I blend it from the hair a few inches from my head down to my ends. I'll go back through this section to make sure its completely saturated with the product and add whats left on my hands to my roots and bangs. I'll leave this on for the rest of my shower or leave it on for a half an hour to let it rest. But if all you have is five minutes it still does an amazing job I just love the silkiness my hair feels like after use. I then let it air dry because I try to avoid excess damage.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Excellent hair mask..smells great..I shampoo my hair as usual and then apply this throughout and washout after 5 minutes..it leaves my hair much softer than when I use only conditioner..moisturizes hair but doesn’t leave it oily or weighed down..I received this from Influenster for my honest review..I would recommend this to others..it’s very affordable and very comparable to high end hair masks..I would purchase this
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have been doing my hair red now for a little over 20yrs (since I was 12). Being as it is the hardest color to maintain and quickest to fade, I've tried a million different products to prolong it. This mask has been amazing! I use it in conjunction with the lines shampoo /conditioner and my color not only doesn't fade quickly but stays looking vibrant and healthy /shiny. Of course I also use other products to achieve these full results but I definitely noticed a significant difference when I started using this mask
🇮🇶ABBII A.
Thank you @influenster for send me the L’Oreal elvive repair and protect balm, i instantly felt my hair become smoother after a one time use, even after I got out of the shower and my hair dried it didn’t dry frizzy and felt very smooth, love the product can’t want to you it more to see what it does to for my hair
Carolyn P.
Elk Grove, CA
Thanks Influenster for sending me this product to try! I love the scent. It's so fun to work into your hair. I try to use this product at least once a week.  It makes my hair feel so much for smoother and the color of my hair stay vibrant. I have thin and frizzy hair, this helps making it silky smooth.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
My hair is damaged damaged damaged. I have split ends and damaged from bleach. This product omg lifesaver I used it for the first time and saw results immediately. My ends are softer and smoother. My hair is nice and shiny I can’t believe in one use I saw results. I received this for testing and I’m going to buy more once I finish it. #ElviveRevive #Proofin1Use #Complimentary #Contest #LOrealHair @Influenster
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I used this product sample product and I love this product collection so amazing medium brown thick long hair dye Box product yes very affordable easy to application gentle color yes very affordable I would recommend it
ana g.
I love love this hair mask! The smell is so amazing and it has made my hair so soft and silky. I have used it for about 2 weeks and I have even stopped using hair styling tools because my hair has volume and I don't need them as much. I would recommend this hair mask to anyone who needs even just a little help with their hair. I received this product for free for my honest review.
Melissa R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love the way it makes my hair feel and it smells good too. My hair is naturally curly and dry so this will definitely help keep it healthy and looking fresh. I enjoy trying new products and am glad I was able to receive this!
Evelyn P.
Hudson, MA
I've been using this product for over a year now and have gone through numerous containers. It was the only color safe deep conditioner I could find at the drugstore and I absolutely love it. I have bleached hair and always dealt with it feeling like straw whenever I washed it. Using this has made my hair feel so soft and healthy. I'd absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap option for caring for their colored hair.
Lily K.
What color hair is this used on
Arely O.
I recently died my hair and would love to know you guys experience with this product?
Lexii R.
Anaheim, CA
Is it good for un-natural colored hair?
Sarah v.
Muncie, IN
Does this stuff actually do what it says?
Melanie S.
I would absolutely love to try this product. Has anyone tried this yet ? And does it really work?