BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Color Infallible Eye Shadow gives your eyes intense colour in just one stroke. At the heart of this revolution is a hybrid powder texture that is both water resistant and smudge proof. This creamy and luxurious eye shadow stays all day and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jillian P.
Richfield
I absolutely love this line of eye shadows. The color is so pretty and has a nice shimmer to it. It works perfect with an eyeshadow brush and a little goes a long way . It goes on the eyelid so smooth. If you do have too much on the brush it can get all over but still use this everyday.
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
I'm so in love with this eyeshadow! I use it every single day on my lid! I couldn't find it on here in the color that I use so this was the closest color to what I use. The color I use is- Iced Latte....it is absolutely beautiful! Very very pigmented and shiny!! I add a little rose water to my brush to make it pop more! It is super long lasting, I have to scrub it off at night! Totally worth the little bit of money it costs! You will LOVE this eyeshadow!
Lauren H.
Holden, LA
These are some of my favorite individual eyeshadows from the drugstore. The only downside is that they tend to break easily. Their intense on their own, even more so with a setting spray. Left to right ( Iced latte, smoldering plum)
joselyne h.
Arlington, TX
This has an amazing pigmentation I live it's color. I use this one for my inner corner highlight. I love it
Carol S.
I use this eyeshadow for all my base eyeshadow looks. Blends well with all colours and is soft enought to even wear on its own for a casual look. Great product. Doesn't clump after months as other eyeshadows do.
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
I like these quite a bit. Very buttery. The dark purple and blue could be way more vibrant but the neutral shades are very nice. L'Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow - 006 All Night Blue