L'Oreal Color Appeal Chrome Intensity Eyeshadow - 182 Blue Jean uploaded by Mirela G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Color Appeal is a super-smooth eyeshadow designed to provide long lasting colour in a soft silky format. Color Appeal uses a new Micro-Jet technology designed to create an exceptionally fine, versatile powder that is easy to blend and beautiful to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
I meannnnn , ive used better. Not gunna lie but these arent too good . Even my adding water or setting spray the pigment is just not there. So not worth it.
Mirela G.
Mirela G.
I have this makeup of gold colour and i like this so much the pigmentic is very very beautifull and is very nice 😍 like it #loreal
Macarena M.
Macarena M.
la pigmencation del producto es muy buena, se siente muy rico en la piel, me encata el acabado
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
I don't have this exact one, I have the colour 151 pure gold but I don't like it. It's such a hard powder which makes it almost impossible to pick up any product on my brush and when it's applied to the skin there is no pigment or colour whatsoever. Just a glittery mess.