BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris

Loreal Collagen Wrinkle Re-Plumper Night Cream 50 mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Loreal Collagen Wrinkle Re-Plumper Night Cream 50 mL!
Brandi W.
Cowpens, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
This overnight cream didn't work for me. It never absorbed into the skin, it just sat on top of my skin in a thick, oily layer. (I already have oily skin so I couldn't stand that feeling of adding extra oil to sleep in) I don't have sensitive skin by any means, but it broke me out every time I used it. (My guess, it was clogging my pores) so I ended up giving the whole jar to my mom to try. We'll see how it works for her.
member-2cf99
Purchased at: CVS
Muy buena crema ayuda con el colageno en la cara funciona muy bien y ademas a unbbuen precio 100% recomendada
Jodie H.
Bryant, AR
If you like a heavy cream that's not sticky or watery then this is for you. This has been my favorite moisturizer so far and it's restored my skin so well.
Isthar Z.
Orlando, FL
Loreal Collagen Wrinkle Re-Plumper Night Cream 50 mL uploaded by Isthar Z.
I have a lot of puffiness around my eyes, I started used this cream and it gets a little better, is not greasy and smells good, the size is just right and the price is good for the quality, I will continue to use it every night Loreal Collagen Wrinkle Re-Plumper Night Cream 50 mL
Jenna O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This product is one of my favorite that I incorporate into my nightly skin care routine. It has helped my immensely dry skin and fine lines around my eyes. This product lasts approximately 4-5 months. The only con would be that it mat not be a great fit for someone with oily or combination skin, as it is thick and extremely hydrating.
Vanessa G.
Longmont, CO
This mask does leave my skin soft in the morning but it takes a long time for it to sink into the skin. It has a greasy feeling at first that lasts until I fall asleep. This is my third time buying because I can see that it works, I just wish it didn’t take so long to sink into the skin
Katie P.
Loreal Collagen Wrinkle Re-Plumper Night Cream 50 mL uploaded by Katie P.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I found this cream filled in many of my wrinkles and fine lines. I found it also moisturized my face nicely but without making it oily looking. I can honestly say this is one of my favourite creams I have used.
Ruben J.
adalberto tejeda
La crema de noche de colageno es perfecta para mi piel ya que su textura la deja sintiendose como a mi me gudta, su aroma es rico y le brinda todas las proporciones que una crema debe dar a la piel. Su tamaño es bueno y su costo aun mas ya que es un producto accesible para todo publico.

Looking for your answer?