L'Oréal Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment, 0.5-Ounce Tube uploaded by Ame P.L'Oréal Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment, 0.5-Ounce Tube uploaded by Tika K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Photos (2)
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Ocala, FL
I've been burning a lot of midnight oil over the past few months and was waking up with eyes that looked bruised and fine, crepey wrinkles. Just one use changed that as this treatment smooths and filled my eye area. In about a week, the bruised look was nearly gone and my eyes just looked brighter and without all the fine lines. Great product!
missy t.
missy t.
L'oreal Collagen Fill Eye Illuminator Targeted Eye Treatment is a very good value compared to many other brands. L'oreal Collagen Fill Eye Illuminator targeted eye treatment helps with the fine lines and puffiness under my eyes. L'oreal is a brand I trust. I appreciate L'oreal products and will continue to be an avid user.
KARRIE C.
KARRIE C.
Keller, TX
I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be considering I enjoy and use a lot of other L'Oreal products. I didn't get the expected result from this as other products have done. It did not meet my expectations for the money. I would not recommend this product, but at the same time, I WOULD recommend L'Oreal make up.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lomita, CA
This stuff helps sooo much and works almost instantly. i like that its in a squeeze tube makes it hygienic. All i have to do is dispense some product on my finger and tap it in where it needed. No harsh smells or burning feeling i have sensitive skin so i no its safe for anyone to use.
isis g.
isis g.
Although I usually like L'Oreal products, this fell slightly short of expectations. It just didn't deliver as promised, and if its one thing that really gets to me are false promises. I bought this at a local drugstore. L'Oreal should take a look at the hype and get down to business
Kim M.
Kim M.
Balsam Lake, WI
I recommend using everyday to see effects. I feel it does as stated. The fine lines around my eyes are considerably less. Caution! Use sparingly around eyes, as it burns and stings if you get too close to your eye. I would like to see I bigger tube of this.
kameron w.
kameron w.
East Prairie, MO
This product is just amazing!! My aunt purchased this for me and it's so gentle on the skin and feels very very lightweight. It very well met my expectations. the packaging is very cute and easy to travel with. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Holly B.
Holly B.
Great for those fine lines around your eyes! I wish it came in a bigger tube. It is very gentle on the skin which is very important on that delicate area. I feel it is making a difference. I would probably not but again though considering the price.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Brownsville, TX
This works really well. It helps with under eye bags and it feels nice and smooth. It doesn't get all pastey and make your eye wrinkles look worse. It makes them look better. It's also a good base. I would buy it again.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Its an ok face cream I have a deep furrow between my eye brows and it doesn't do much for that but nothing else will either even botox so there ya have it just don't expect much and you will be satisfied with it