BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Clarins Hydra-Balance Powder Foundation - 03 Silk Beige (Unboxed) .42oz

L'oreal Clarins Hydra-Balance Powder Foundation - Silk Beige
The foundation goes on evenly adjusts to your face color nicely, it feel lightweight looks natural. It stays on all day with a fresh look throughout the evening. I would recommend this product.
Laurie S.
I love this balance powder! It helps with my all day shine and oil cover up. It stays well and is one of my everyday use!
Makayla G.
North Chicago
They are so good I use it mostly everyday it’s a really good product and I highly recommended all people to try it.
Katelyn C.
Broadway
I love using this product. It works wonders and looks so beautiful. I love how it looks so much. I'd use it more.
No me gusta tanto, mejor son los otros productos de Loréal. Hay que buscar mejores productos que den mejores resultados. Saludos. Este producto no lleno mis expectativas
Nathi L.
San Antono de Pichincha
Una crema espectacular para cualquier tipo de piel tiene una hidratación duradera que permite que nuestra piel se vea sana y hermosa  posee un aroma delicioso que es duradero y nos favorece para la salud de nuestra piel .
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Hi, I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Eva K.
OROPOS
An amazing product.... for girl just like me. . Old time school.... I'm on love with consistency and the perfect smell..
Victória R.
I really liked the purpose of the product, it brings a surprising result. I recommend the quality of the product.Eu
Karime J.
Mexico
Me encanta este producto esta super padre!!!!!!!!! Lo recomiendo muchisimo sirva de maravilla!!!!!!!