BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oréal Casting Creme Gloss is a no-ammonia, non-drip creme formula which blends away grey with a delicious fragrance that makes colouring a luxurious treat. The squeezy applicator tube is designed to fit snugly in the hand for a controlled... see more...

Anivh V.
I use it once and again because this product does not have ammonia therefore I feel that my hair does not suffer the damages caused by it, I have to admit that it is useful if you do not want a super strong hair dye when I use it most of the Sometimes the tone was more noticeable to the sun but I love the idea of ​​knowing that my hair is not damaged so much
Hena K.
I used it once to color my hair but it didn't work well for me. I colored my hair in burgundy but since my hair was already black that burgundy didn't go well with my hair. The color was visible only in the sun. But this color did make my hair glossy and shiny.
Anna M.
Belfast, Antrim
This product is extremely affordable and I often use! Simple instructions and doesn’t take long to get a new glossy hair colour! I have long dark brown hair and would use 2 boxes of this to dye my whole hair. I would recommend to anyone who is dying their hair darker shade this dye! (I have only tried the dark brown shades) Photo is to show the Length of hair! I used shade Cocoa Moccaccino!
Ranya M.
souk el tenine oulhaca 14 logs ain temouchent
I tried the L'Oréal Paris casting and I was very satisfied. I like the colors and the result. Guys if you want to test this product don't be afraid it's a love 😍😍
I like how my hair looks and smell after applying the product. It was a  good experience and I'm ready to test again.
Maria W.
I love this hair dye a lot, it doesn’t dry out my hair like most and it keeps my hair smelling and looking good. Great if you want a colour change it’s so nice. I am a repeat buyer of this brand and would recommend
kym w.
This is the only type of hair colour I would use on my hair. I find it gives great tones throughout the hair and always leaves my hair super soft and sleek. It seems to last well for about a month but washes out rather quickly after that.
SARA C.
I have used L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss hair dyes for many years and I have always been pleased with the results. Its a simple, at home hair dye to use that doesn't create alot of mess or take too much time which is great. The chocolate truffle shade is such a lovely colour and very natural - it gives lovely tones to the hair that some dyes don't.
I've used several different shades over the years and have always been pleased - the colour takes well to my hair and lasts usually until I need my next cut (I have short hair so not sure how this will be for people with longer hair) and the formula of the product and the conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling great.
It doesn't cover 100% of grey hairs so that may not be suitable for some people but for me I really love this dye and the fact it is extremely afforadable is a bonus.
Kelly J.
Brisbane
It was affordable and had nice brunette shades to choose from. It was easy to apply. Not sure about grey coverage as I don't have any. The new colour was nice and vibrant for the first week and then starts to wash out and fade after that. It looks good for 3 months on me. I will repurchase this product.
Shimmer S.
The best thing i love in this product is that colour my hairs doesnt damages my hairs infact it really adds that gloss in my hairs . Soft and anf shiny. I love the range of cours they have n i love the colour it give to my hairs love it
Debarpita D.
Dubai, Dubai
I used a caramel shade and the colour did not show initially. It started developing after the 1st wash though. It's good if you want minimal damage and demi- permanent colours that fade off gradually.

Amazon