L'Oreal Brow Stylist Frame And Set Light Brunette uploaded by member-40ed9bf00L'Oreal Brow Stylist Frame And Set Light Brunette uploaded by Kibibi T.

BY NONE

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Frame And Set Light Brunette see more...

• What's your opinion on this? I'm looking for a natural brow product...1 Answers
Karisa S.
Karisa S.
BILLINGS, MT
Review for: Light Brunette
So I'm not a person who normally fills in my brows, so I was pretty
excited to try this out in hopes I would like it.

It definitely does what it says! For someone who literally has tried to
fill my brows like 3 times in my life this product was super user
friendly. The directions weren't very clear on the packaging, so I
looked online and figured it out.

It filled very well using very little product, in fact, I used way too
much the first time. A little goes a long way! The brush makes it very
easy to define and fill. I have one brow that's full and one that's
sparse and weird shaped but when I used this they actually looked the
same.

I will say the color I received was light brown, but it looked fairly
red toned on my face which was my only complaint with it. It doesn't
look like that once you first put it on but it seems to dry that way.

Using the wand on the end of the brush you can easily blend it all
together and keep your hairs in place. That seemed to help so it wasn't
so red and dark.

It really does last all day too! They aren't kidding with the 24 hour
claim. I have to use an exfoliating scrub to get it off other wise it's
still there after using cleanser.

I've used it daily since then trying different techniques and it's just a
very easy product to use. The color still seems to turn red so I'm
going to see of they have a different color that might work better.

Overall, I'm very impressed and happy and will continue to use it. I'm
going to try a different shade and see how that works, but really I like
this product and actually feel like I can do my brows without looking
like a clown!
Kibibi T.
Kibibi T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Light Brunette
I tried this product with the expectation that 1. it would be less impressive than my prestige brow products and 2. the color "Light Brunette" would be much too light for my medium complexion and darker hair. Boy was I wrong! This goes on so smoothly and the pigmentation is excellent. I think that this shade being slightly lighter than the dark shades I'm used to was a plus-- I could really work this product into my brows intensely to build up beautiful creamy color without looking like I had black lines for eyebrows. The finish is very soft-looking, so it is perfect for an everyday brow that is both clean and full. Compared to similar products, though, I think the only downside to this product is that it is of a softer and more mousse-like consistency. This would make it easy to run through the product quickly, versus a product formulated with a thicker consistency and higher pigment concentration. That being said, this is a fantastic product for the price point and definitely exceeded my expectations. Even the cheap little brush was useful, and I love that it came with a spoolie end!
Review for: Light Brunette
I had the pleasure of trying the L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist in Brown (213). The application brush made it easy to outline and to blend. The brush was a 2 -in -1 which simplified the process of putting on my brows. The cream was easy to apply. A little goes a long way so be careful with putting too much on the applicator. After outlining and drawing small strokes I blended with the spooly end. I was done within 5 minutes. I am on hour 2 with my brows on and its good so far. I would buy a darker shade next time. Take a look at all the shades before picking and factoring in your current brow color before selecting.
Iris G.
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light Brunette
I have true this product in the shade 215/ deep brunette . I was really impressed by the quality and quantity of this pomade, the consistency is kind of creamy, very pigmented and easy to work with . Not bad for a drugstore find , I would compare this to a lot of high end brow pomaded I have used . I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new brow product or for anyone looking for a really good brow pomade .
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Light Brunette
Very good eyebrow pencil. This is a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer. It lasts a good amount of time nothing amazing though. Just your average good eyebrow pencil.
Review for: Light Brunette
I recently bought this brow product and am in love with it. Once you put it on it stays on. The color is a good color for my brows and it is easy to apply. This brow product is the best drug store pomade I have found. I would highly recommend this product.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Review for: Light Brunette
Really love this product, its a great price point and looks amazing on my brows, the color is perfect. I would 10/10 reccomend to anyone looking for a new brow pommade!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Hamilton, Ont
Review for: Light Brunette
For the amount of product, the quality, and the brush, the price is amazing. Stays on all day, doesn't budge. Easy to worth with. Super pigmented. I haven't used another drugstore eyebrow product since I started using this. Instant holy grail for me!
Mariee P.
Mariee P.
Chambly, QC
Review for: Light Brunette
I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long.
Lexi E.
Lexi E.
What's your opinion on this? I'm looking for a natural brow product, preferably a pomade. How is this product? Is the deep brunette warm or cool toned?