L'Oréal Brow Stylist Brow Shaping Duet Pencils uploaded by 🅱️RUNNO 🅱.
3 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

2 Shades in Every Pack Lighter Black Brown  Darker Black Brown  Define, shape and fill your brows with Brow Stylist Brow Shaping Duet from L Oreal.  Two coordinating pencils blend together to create the perfect shade to naturally enhance your brows. Ophthalmologist Tested Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Includes sharpener. lorealparis.com ; see more...

• I've been trying to start filling in my eyebrows but don't want it ...1 Answers
  • Does this stay or melt off after awhile?1 Answers
elliott b.
elliott b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Drugstore eyebrow products don't tend to impress me and this was no exception to that. The pencils were waxy and felt they just moved my hair around more than actually applied pigment to them. I have naturally very thick brows and use brow products to shape and fill in sparse areas more than draw brow hairs on
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Worcester, MA
easy to use product coming in a simple packaging. Having warm brown eyes this product works very well in complimenting them and blending with my natural brow color. Not pricey and a good value for this product. Overall would recommend to others,
Wilmar A.
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Esto nunca debería faltar en el bolso maquillaje, además tienes que saber elegir una buena marca, lo he utilizado y la verdad da un buen efecto, de los recomiendo ya que no he tenido nunca ningún inconveniente con la línea de productos
Allison B.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great. They don't have good lasting power, but with the two shades you can easily find a perfect match. They are easy to use and it's a good value. I wish they lasted longer, but I would recommend to others.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I liked this brow shaper okay. It went on a little more difficult than some of the others. I prefer the powder type brow shapers but that's just me. This did stay on well and I was able to get it for a good price.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Pennington, NJ
I was disappointed by this product the pencils were tiny and only lasted a week or so. I have blue eyes and the colors came in very limited selection at my local target. Overall I don't recommend this product.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
I was surprised at how easy it was to use and my brows looked really natural... Love this! I have tried many many different eyebrow pencils but this by far is in the top 3 for me!
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow shaping tool is great. I think anyone who uses this would be happy with the end result. Especially if they love make up
Pina A.
Pina A.
Orlando, FL

love this pencil I use very often is great I love color and texture is excellent I like painting and is incredibly easy to use
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Harrington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
BROWS ARE SO IMPORTANT if your makeup looks great but your brows are jacked there's no point in looking nice
ashland r.
ashland r.
El Paso, TX
I've been trying to start filling in my eyebrows but don't want it to look real dark, is this product heavy/very dark?
Mandi J.
Mandi J.
Bay City, MI
Does this stay or melt off after awhile?