3 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'oreal presents brow stylist™ professional, a 3-in-1 eyebrow shaping tool. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers. All day wear. see more...

• How does it work 1 Answers
  • May I try this, is can never find the shade I need and this looks a...2 Answers
  • How well looks the eyebrow with this?2 Answers
Ji B.
Ji B.
I've had this pencil for a few months after purchasing it at a drugstore and wouldn't repurchase it again. The pencil applicator makes it really difficult to get a defined point, which means you have to sharpen it before each use. Like most eyebrow products, it'd be nice if they had more cooler toned Taupe shades. If you're looking to make fine hair-like lines, this isn't the product for you (try a pomade). If you're just looking to fill in sparse areas and aren't bothered by sharpening, this might work for you.
Allison Z.
Allison Z.
Nashville, TN
It is hard to find a good shade for my blonde hair but the blonde shade in loreal products was perfect and it is definitely the best drugstore product by far!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Brow Stylist Professional 1 Brow Tool 810 Mg 0.02 oz; 810 mg
A drugstore classic. I remember stealing my moms back when I was a teen and used this for years. Would repurchase and recommend to a friend.
Peyton B.
Peyton B.
Elizabeth, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first brow pencil I purchased and since then I have found much better products. My main problem was that I had the incorrect color, but that is my own fault. Besides this, you have to work pretty hard to get the product on your brows and a huge downside is you have to manually sharpen it, by the end my pencil was unusable due to the dullness of my sharpener. The benefits is has are it gives a natural look if that is what you are going for, and lasts all day.
Jody H.
Jody H.
Petal
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! The color is a great match for me and it's so easy to use. It goes on smoothly and blends easily. The tweezers are a nice bonus.
I bought this product at Walgreens. I was so impressed with it that I bought an extra one to keep in my purse. I will definitely purchase this again.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Flat Lick, KY
I'm sure there are better products out there, but for price and performance, this is my go to for styling my brows. I use the blonde shade because anything darker makes my eyebrows stand out way too much and look like I drew them on with a Sharpe!
Malia S.
Malia S.
By far the nicest eyebrow pencil you can get in a drugstore. I personally believe it is just as good as any you would find in your local sephora or ulta and is only half the price. I highly suggest this product and have bought it multiple times.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Excellent color, smooth finish, brilliant design. I use this every morning and it lasts me all day. I've used other products and they don't complete my face the way this does. I recommend this product to everyone.
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Works like a charm. Fits any eyebrow color. Long lasting. Good quality. Bought from local drug store. Only thing is, it's a bit hard to apply. You have to put a bit of pressure down to make it go on smoothly.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I am in love with this product! I have very blonde eye brows and this product has helped imensly! I never used to be big on make up but once I started using it I was hooked on this eye brow pencil!
Selma  H.
Selma H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new eye brown pencil.. Is this a good one to use?
How well looks the eyebrow with this?
Saint Clair
May I try this, is can never find the shade I need and this looks about right. Get back to me at 5706408636
Brittany O.