BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

L'oreal presents brow stylist™ professional, a 3-in-1 eyebrow shaping tool. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers. All day wear. see more...

L'Oréal Brow Stylist 3-In-1 Professional Brow Tool
  • "The best eyebrow pencil I have ever used!! I have light eyebrows and this works perfectly to fill them in and give them some color. Easy to use and lasts for a long time" in 15 reviews
Lyndsey S.
Collinsville, IL
Review for: Light Brown 341 Dark Brown B03 Brow Definer, Blonde 351 559539 more...
My forever go-to brow pencil. It applies easily and looks natural. Stays put all day even when sweating. I have been using for a couple of years and will not even try another brow product since this one works so well. So happy I found it.
Estela B.
Pearson, GA
Review for: Light Brown 341 Dark Brown B03 Brow Definer more...
I keep this pencil with me wherever I go for when I have a brow moment. It’s easy to use and apply, it slides right on and isn’t harsh. Blends easily, and it’s not expensive. You can find it at any drugstore or retailer.
Peyton B.
Elizabeth, CO
This was the first brow pencil I purchased and since then I have found much better products. My main problem was that I had the incorrect color, but that is my own fault. Besides this, you have to work pretty hard to get the product on your brows and a huge downside is you have to manually sharpen it, by the end my pencil was unusable due to the dullness of my sharpener. The benefits is has are it gives a natural look if that is what you are going for, and lasts all day.
Jody H.
Petal
I love this product! The color is a great match for me and it's so easy to use. It goes on smoothly and blends easily. The tweezers are a nice bonus.
I bought this product at Walgreens. I was so impressed with it that I bought an extra one to keep in my purse. I will definitely purchase this again.
Ashley G.
Flat Lick, KY
I'm sure there are better products out there, but for price and performance, this is my go to for styling my brows. I use the blonde shade because anything darker makes my eyebrows stand out way too much and look like I drew them on with a Sharpe!
Lexi P.
Excellent color, smooth finish, brilliant design. I use this every morning and it lasts me all day. I've used other products and they don't complete my face the way this does. I recommend this product to everyone.
Ji B.
I've had this pencil for a few months after purchasing it at a drugstore and wouldn't repurchase it again. The pencil applicator makes it really difficult to get a defined point, which means you have to sharpen it before each use. Like most eyebrow products, it'd be nice if they had more cooler toned Taupe shades. If you're looking to make fine hair-like lines, this isn't the product for you (try a pomade). If you're just looking to fill in sparse areas and aren't bothered by sharpening, this might work for you.
Jessie W.
Works like a charm. Fits any eyebrow color. Long lasting. Good quality. Bought from local drug store. Only thing is, it's a bit hard to apply. You have to put a bit of pressure down to make it go on smoothly.
Tanya M.
Gives brows a natural look with good color matching and helps beginners style their brows accurately. But after a few hours some of the product starts to smear around.
Alyssa L.
Review for: Brow Stylist Professional 1 Brow Tool 810 Mg 0.02 oz; 810 mg more...
This is my current go to brow pencil. Most people don't enjoy the sharpening pencil but for it's not an issue because it's such a great product. I use the shade dark brown. The fact that it comes with a comb & tweezers is great. Loreal is a great drugstore brand.
Selma  H.
I have been looking for a new eye brown pencil.. Is this a good one to use?
How well looks the eyebrow with this?
Crysta H.
Saint Clair
May I try this, is can never find the shade I need and this looks about right. Get back to me at 5706408636
Crysta H.