BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eye Shadow 516 Bare Lavender. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Amanda M.
tabor city
I think this is really pretty its got a glow to it and its light not to wild I think its pretty and mild I love it I would recommend to others
Janie V.
A little on the messy side. I use to use these in the beginning of high school when I was first learning how to use makeup. They're super cute and fast to apply but kinda messy. It's different that's for sure.
Lesly P.
I love this . It's amazing on my skin and I never have any problem applying it . I use it all the time
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
I didn't like this . It left a greasy feeling ,also left bad creases on my eyelid. I probably won't be spending any more money on this
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
I purchased this and it was easy to use and put on. the only thing i didn't like was that went all over my lashes and cheeks when applying it. i used it sparingly and knocked off the brush before applying it.
Julie M.
Fort Worth , TX
I thought this little collection was great and suitable , I like the quality of all these products and would recommend this to friends and family
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, Ca
I remember when I just started playing and getting into make up, this was one of the product I have purchased. I was very young & thought the product was good at the time. Now Loreal probably reformulated their products.

I don't like this product due to the loose pigments, I remember one time the shadows got out & spread every where in my make up bag. Very disappointed.
Maricela A.
Dallas, TX
It's really easy to wear when being in a hurry or want to have glittery eyes.
Denise I.
Le Roy, NY
This stuff is NOT great. the brush is very stiff and the powder is quite cakey. I would NOT recommend to anyone!
Nicole B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I mean its really cool apparently i can't just say that i have to write a whole long review it really seems pointelss here
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Will this type of eye shadow help with the oilyness of my eye lid?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Is this a lose eyeshadow?
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Yes it is.
Evie N.
engaland
Do they come in different shades more neural?

Amazon