BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eye Shadow 516 Bare Lavender. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Buy on Amazon
Denise I.
Le Roy, NY
This stuff is NOT great. the brush is very stiff and the powder is quite cakey. I would NOT recommend to anyone!
I love this product! Works so well with my skin! I tend to have some oily skin at times and it helps wonderfully!
stephanie l.
Oshkosh, WI
These eye shadows are great especially for mineral. The colors are awesome too. They also stay on pretty well.
Angela C.
Burlingame , CA
This isn't a great product for coverage, but if you have clear skin than this is all you need! Affordable too!
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
For someone who is not a professional using makeups this is the best, is easy to apply and make a good effect.
cheyenne T.
Oil City, PA
I love this eye shadow. it is one of my many favorites. you can apply different amounts and get the right tone.
Ittzel M.
Avondale, AZ
Love the lasting looks amazing in the night and you can use it has a contour... One of my favorite products
Kelly M.
Toledo, OH
Loved this product it made me look younger than I really am the application was simple and very easy to use
mayra a.
I really didn't like this one soo much. I'm in between with this shadow . I didn't like the brush either
jennifer W.
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
I've used the bare minerals powder and loved it , light on my face and doesn't cake up like most powders
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Will this type of eye shadow help with the oilyness of my eye lid?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Is this a lose eyeshadow?
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Yes it is.
Evie N.
engaland
Do they come in different shades more neural?