BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eye Shadow 516 Bare Lavender. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah P.
Silver Spring, MD
I really like how it brings out the green in my hazel eyes. I put it on over a cream shadow and together it lasts all day!
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Loved the easy brush on concept and how glittery some of the colors were, I just wish it lasted longer through out the day.
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
Too messy. Brush doesn't go on evenly and it gets everywhere. Love the color though. Buy another brush and you're golden.
Rachel G.
Bridgeport, WV
Perfect shade of purple, looks natural as purple can look. Goes on smoothly and comes off smoothly , lasts all day long.
Jennifer D.
Palmdale, CA
Is like the name gentle because it leaves it as the name is a beautiful product to use worth your money girls so get it
ThatBihhKayla W.
Danville
I love this so much it's so convenient it's fit any way and ts easy to pack away and take with yhu and it works so well
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
I love this eyeshadow! Such a pretty shimmer color with great pigmentation.I just don't like the brush it comes with.
Brya B.
Beautiful color. It Goes on easily however it is A little messy. Overall a good product, not one I use often however
Elizabeth E.
Riverton, IL
I am not a huge fan of loose eyeshadow but I got this given to me once and I loved it. It had really good coverage!
Kinsey K.
Overall not a bad color but the brush/packaging is awful. The brush is super stiff and way too hard for my eyelid.
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Will this type of eye shadow help with the oilyness of my eye lid?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Is this a lose eyeshadow?
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Yes it is.
Evie N.
engaland
Do they come in different shades more neural?