BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eye Shadow 516 Bare Lavender. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Buy on Amazon
Salena P.
Lexington, KY
The package is bulky and the color are great and give good pay off. I do like the brush, instead of the cheap little eye shadow sponges.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
I didn't like this . It left a greasy feeling ,also left bad creases on my eyelid. I probably won't be spending any more money on this
Amanda N.
Scarsdale, NY
I use that and that one is better than all of them that I used. That cover all of imperfections of my face. That is really perfect. 💓
Kimberly Gypsy L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Goes on beautifully but you have to use a little more to brighten the color. I don't have to touch it up through out the day, either!
Shaunah D.
Ft Fairfield, ME
Love the coverage.love the selection of colors....I only wear mineral makeup and like this brand.I like the large color variety also
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pretty colors and packaging is nice as well as affordable pricing but the brush is very big in my opinion a little hard to apply.
Taylor A.
Parkville, MO
This product was decent. It had ok coverage but didn't apply well. The color itself was beautiful, I would recommend using wet.
sara S.
Hamilton , NJ
Used this before, it's good for the price ! Not
To full coverage and it
Does make dry people look Cakey but overall it's goodn
This is a very good mineral eye shadow, goes on light not heavy, easy to apply with the brush and wipes off with a makeup wipe!
Jessica D.
Willow Spring, NC
I LOVE ALL OF THE BARE NATURALE LINE!

These shadows are awesome. Can be a little messy but I love the color pigments in them.
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Will this type of eye shadow help with the oilyness of my eye lid?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Is this a lose eyeshadow?
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Yes it is.
Evie N.
engaland
Do they come in different shades more neural?