BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eye Shadow 516 Bare Lavender. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
Wasn't a fan. Too much fall out and not great color payoff. I personally wasn't a fan of the packaging either too much product gets lost and wasted on the brush.
Brooke D.
This is a great product. I use it to touch up around my eyes and it stayed for me as well as helped hold onto my eyeshadow. I have 3 and use them quite often.
Taylor A.
Carencro, LA
If you're going with Loreal, I'd prefer the Infalliable products because they do stay all day and they are creamy and blend beautifully into the skin.
Kristen E.
Overall a good mineral powder foundation in the drug-store make up price range. Not a good product for complete coverage or masking face imperfections.
Catherine Y.
Lenexa, KS
I love the shimmer in this shadow! It's also perfect as a highlighter under the brow or on your cheeks. It's understated and elegant and I love it!
Julie M.
Fort Worth, TX
I thought this little collection was great and suitable , I like the quality of all these products and would recommend this to friends and family
Cami H.
Santa Ana, CA
Overall this product is okay.. I had a hard time getting used to applying it and the brush applicater shedded, which to me was the worst thing A
jordan b.
Alexandria, VA
These are terrible eyeshadows. They fade after about three hours and there is absolutely no color left so I do not recommend this to anyone.
Salena P.
Louisville , KY
The package is bulky and the color are great and give good pay off. I do like the brush, instead of the cheap little eye shadow sponges.
Melanie M.
Cranston, RI
Got this as a gift, could not get the color to look good and pigmented on my lid. Tried it multiple times but it just didn't work for me.
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Will this type of eye shadow help with the oilyness of my eye lid?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Is this a lose eyeshadow?
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Yes it is.
Evie N.
engaland
Do they come in different shades more neural?