BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eye Shadow 516 Bare Lavender. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth L.
Galax, VA
I love this eye shadow. It is so easy to apply. For me, the color lasts as long as I need it to. Plus, the brush is super soft and so it feels great to put it on.
Kristen P.
I normally use the lighter shade of this, but I can't find it anywhere any more! It was so perfect and I used it for years. It perfectly covered blemishes and lasted all day. So bummed I cannot find it any more.
Zaida c.
Truly love this color and this line. L'Oreal consistently makes quality products for drugstore makeup shoppers. Bravo! great coverage, easily blended, illuminating and oh so pretty!
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
It does not stay as long as i want it too. After an hour or so it is gone and some traces of it is left and it does not look cute. The color is nice but the quality isn't the best.
Vicki K.
Woodbine, NJ
Its an ok eye shadow. Like that its a mineral makeup and the color is pretty good. Lasts a little longer then other mineral makeups but there are others out there. Price is good.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
It was great while it lasted. I like the shimmery look it gave me. Unfortunately, I dropped it from the bathroom counter and it broke. All my shimmery wonderful-ness was ruined.
Jenifer H.
Venice, FL
In general, the brushes on these Loreal products tend to be very rough. The product itself is nice, but the brush is too rough for me so I do need to bring my own brush to use.
Desi'ree R.
Love how vivid the color is...can kind of get messy cause loose powder falls into my sink and on my clothing. just be careful when using and be sure to pat brush before applying
Cristal S.
Dallas, Tx
Omg...I just love this..I don't have this color I have the black one number 905..but you want to be careful cause the loose powder will fall on the cheeks..need protection..
Cindy D.
I do enjoy the color and how easily the brush puts the shadow on my eyes. My only complaint, is that it is so flaky and gets all over everything when being put on.
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Will this type of eye shadow help with the oilyness of my eye lid?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Is this a lose eyeshadow?
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Yes it is.
Evie N.
engaland
Do they come in different shades more neural?