BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eye Shadow 516 Bare Lavender. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Buy on Walmart*
Catherine B.
White hall, AR
This is the only eyeliner Ive ever used that didn't hurt my eyes. The rest of them always gave me a sty. That wasn't OK. But now thanks to this product my eyes don't hurt any more!!
Shalonda W.
Hamden, CT
L'Oreal dropped the ball on this one and the price was ours to pay! This product wasn't super cheap; but it certainly felt and looked like it was. This left my face feeling dry and looking stale with no type of natural essences to it all. Although, the label states natural this in fact made me look not authentic and did not enhance my natural beauty whatsoever.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
An old friend of mine had very rash-prone skin, esspecially with regular makeup. The only brand she could use was bare minerals, even with eyeshadow. However, she tried this makeup eyeshadow out and no rash, no acne! It's a beautiful natural tone.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
I purchased this and it was easy to use and put on. the only thing i didn't like was that went all over my lashes and cheeks when applying it. i used it sparingly and knocked off the brush before applying it.
Teresa V.
Amo esta sombra por que le deja un tono super narural a mis ojos y aparte es super economico y una de las mejores cosas es que cabe en cualquier parte en verdad lo recomiendo por que es un muy buen producto y por que me ha servido.
Heather R.
Oxford, OH
This product made my eyes swell. I had a terrible allergic reaction to it. Not saying it is a bad product, it was actually recommended by a friend. But if you are sensitive to certain types of make up, I don't recommend using this.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
This is the best color ever. It's a dark gold/green color. It has a lot of sparkle to it as well. You can wear this just by itself to give yourself a more natural look.
Katie W.
Woodbridge, VA
Love these eye shadows and have used them on and off for years. I would have given it 5 stars, but I find the brush to be too wide. If it was slightly thinner, it would work perfect! The color stays all day and doesn't fade.
Cleopatra M.
Fairfield, CT
I love the colour, the shimmer and how long it stays but the one thing I hate about this is that it gets EVERYWHERE. I'd recommend it but definitely use it before you put on the clothes you're going to wear for the day
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this eye shadow as a gift one time and absolutely loved it! I love how easy it goes on and how it lasts nearly all day. It looks light and shimmery on the eye as opposed to the more chunky thick eye shadows.
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Will this type of eye shadow help with the oilyness of my eye lid?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Is this a lose eyeshadow?
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Yes it is.
Evie N.
engaland
Do they come in different shades more neural?