BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eye Shadow 516 Bare Lavender. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Ashley G.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I love all of their products. They are the best products I have ever used. When you use them, you can tell they are quality. They last all throughout the day. I have used them many times.

Tonya T.
Miami , OK
I absolutely love this product! I've used it now for a little over a year, and still the same container! The finish is light, but beautifully shimmery! (I love to sparkle!) The brush makes using this product super easy but you can also use your own. I will definitely be buying more of this!
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, Ca
I remember when I just started playing and getting into make up, this was one of the product I have purchased. I was very young & thought the product was good at the time. Now Loreal probably reformulated their products.

I don't like this product due to the loose pigments, I remember one time the shadows got out & spread every where in my make up bag. Very disappointed.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

It is a very pretty and young and soft pigment is great for a romantic makeup, the interesting thing is its very original presentation is fairly priced and includes your brush so that is pretty good
It is a very nice tone lavender with flashes so you can use it also at night
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
It is a ok shadow. The thing I like the most about it is the brush, it makes it a very convenient product specially when you are on the go all the time like me. I wish it would last a little bit more. But it is affordable and easy to find. I got mine from Walmart.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
I love this line But I couldn't get this color to show up to save my life. If you like light natural color then this is perfect for you, but I was hoping for some color to it, This was wayyyy tooooo Light..like you couldn't even tell I had it on. I have it in olive and I love that one
Patricia B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is the best brush that I have ever owned! It is just the right size for my purse makeup bag. Lightweight and very economically priced. I would recommend to friends and family to purchase. This is my second brush and I tell you I use one for traveling and one for my purse. Plan on purchasing another in the very near future just for my bathroom.
Janie V.
A little on the messy side. I use to use these in the beginning of high school when I was first learning how to use makeup. They're super cute and fast to apply but kinda messy. It's different that's for sure.
Jacqueline J.
Russell Springs, KY
Its a fair shadow, not the best, always have to use a primer for it to last.
There are lots better eye shadows out there for sure. Price is o.k. I've always thought Loreal was a little up there in price for drug store brand.
daniela s.
Greenville, SC
It is an excellent pigment. easy to apply and if you put a prebase will last all day. It does not fall too when applying. I really like and hard enough you only need a small amount to cover your eyes
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Will this type of eye shadow help with the oilyness of my eye lid?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Is this a lose eyeshadow?
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Yes it is.
Evie N.
engaland
Do they come in different shades more neural?

Amazon