BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eye Shadow 516 Bare Lavender. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Buy on Walmart
Angela C.
Burlingame , CA
This isn't a great product for coverage, but if you have clear skin than this is all you need! Affordable too!
Annabelle S.
North Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally dislike this line of make up and shadows. The powder feels talky.
Jenifer H.
Venice, FL
In general, the brushes on these Loreal products tend to be very rough. The product itself is nice, but the brush is too rough for me so I do need to bring my own brush to use.
Kristen E.
Overall a good mineral powder foundation in the drug-store make up price range. Not a good product for complete coverage or masking face imperfections.
Ashley L.
Nice easy to apply product that doesn't make you look like a clown. Essentially just natural
Jessica C.
Awesome product, long lasting and convenient use, no more searching for a brush!
Cindy D.
I do enjoy the color and how easily the brush puts the shadow on my eyes. My only complaint, is that it is so flaky and gets all over everything when being put on.
Kelly M.
Toledo, OH
Loved this product it made me look younger than I really am the application was simple and very easy to use
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
An old friend of mine had very rash-prone skin, esspecially with regular makeup. The only brand she could use was bare minerals, even with eyeshadow. However, she tried this makeup eyeshadow out and no rash, no acne! It's a beautiful natural tone.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so upset when I wasted my money on this. I got a few different colors and this stuff sucks!!!
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this type of eye shadow help with the oilyness of my eye lid?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Is this a lose eyeshadow?
Evie N.
engaland
Do they come in different shades more neural?
Mariana S.