BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eye Shadow 516 Bare Lavender. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Buy on Walmart
Tonya T.
Miami , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! I've used it now for a little over a year, and still the same container! The finish is light, but beautifully shimmery! (I love to sparkle!) The brush makes using this product super easy but you can also use your own. I will definitely be buying more of this!
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is an excellent pigment. easy to apply and if you put a prebase will last all day. It does not fall too when applying. I really like and hard enough you only need a small amount to cover your eyes
Catherine B.
White hall, AR
This is the only eyeliner Ive ever used that didn't hurt my eyes. The rest of them always gave me a sty. That wasn't OK. But now thanks to this product my eyes don't hurt any more!!
Ashley L.
Nice easy to apply product that doesn't make you look like a clown. Essentially just natural
Jessica C.
Awesome product, long lasting and convenient use, no more searching for a brush!
Jenifer H.
Venice, FL
In general, the brushes on these Loreal products tend to be very rough. The product itself is nice, but the brush is too rough for me so I do need to bring my own brush to use.
Kristen E.
Overall a good mineral powder foundation in the drug-store make up price range. Not a good product for complete coverage or masking face imperfections.
Angela C.
Burlingame , CA
This isn't a great product for coverage, but if you have clear skin than this is all you need! Affordable too!
Cindy D.
I do enjoy the color and how easily the brush puts the shadow on my eyes. My only complaint, is that it is so flaky and gets all over everything when being put on.
Kelly M.
Toledo, OH
Loved this product it made me look younger than I really am the application was simple and very easy to use
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this type of eye shadow help with the oilyness of my eye lid?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Is this a lose eyeshadow?
Evie N.
engaland
Do they come in different shades more neural?
Mariana S.