BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eye Shadow 516 Bare Lavender. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Buy on Walmart
Tonya T.
Miami , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! I've used it now for a little over a year, and still the same container! The finish is light, but beautifully shimmery! (I love to sparkle!) The brush makes using this product super easy but you can also use your own. I will definitely be buying more of this!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

It is a very pretty and young and soft pigment is great for a romantic makeup, the interesting thing is its very original presentation is fairly priced and includes your brush so that is pretty good
It is a very nice tone lavender with flashes so you can use it also at night
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line But I couldn't get this color to show up to save my life. If you like light natural color then this is perfect for you, but I was hoping for some color to it, This was wayyyy tooooo Light..like you couldn't even tell I had it on. I have it in olive and I love that one
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is an excellent pigment. easy to apply and if you put a prebase will last all day. It does not fall too when applying. I really like and hard enough you only need a small amount to cover your eyes
Catherine B.
White hall, AR
This is the only eyeliner Ive ever used that didn't hurt my eyes. The rest of them always gave me a sty. That wasn't OK. But now thanks to this product my eyes don't hurt any more!!
Teresa V.
Amo esta sombra por que le deja un tono super narural a mis ojos y aparte es super economico y una de las mejores cosas es que cabe en cualquier parte en verdad lo recomiendo por que es un muy buen producto y por que me ha servido.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best color ever. It's a dark gold/green color. It has a lot of sparkle to it as well. You can wear this just by itself to give yourself a more natural look.
Ashley L.
Nice easy to apply product that doesn't make you look like a clown. Essentially just natural
Angela C.
Burlingame , CA
This isn't a great product for coverage, but if you have clear skin than this is all you need! Affordable too!
Jenifer H.
Venice, FL
In general, the brushes on these Loreal products tend to be very rough. The product itself is nice, but the brush is too rough for me so I do need to bring my own brush to use.
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this type of eye shadow help with the oilyness of my eye lid?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Is this a lose eyeshadow?
Evie N.
engaland
Do they come in different shades more neural?
Mariana S.