BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

A beautiful color for all skin types. 205 Soft Blush is a perfect for days and weekend wear. This lip gloss, also considered a true lip conditioner, includes Vitamin E, sweet almond oil and other minerals to keep your lips feeling soft and replenished. see more...

Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love me some L'Oréal and I love L'Oréal Bare Naturale Gentle lip conditioner. Its was easy to use a so freaking soft!  I'm in love L'Oréal.  This was my 1st time , but won't be my last time using. Great price for high quality and id recommend to other's.
Âÿà l.
Âÿà l.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Lopez Vazquez S.
Lopez Vazquez S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No solamente se trata de su precio tan accesible, si no de la funcionalidad que tiene!!! En verdad cómprenlo!