BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I can try this product through influenster?1 Answers
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
New Albany, IN
I have only used this product once or twice while at one of my friends house, but I LOVED it. It left my hair feeling great! I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry or frizzy hair. I would use again if I ever find this product. I would recommend leaving it in for a while in the shower, it helps a lot!
Mitchell H.
Mitchell H.
Auburn, NY
This is a really nice conditioner. Relatively affordable compared to other products and great quality for the price. I would definitely buy this conditioner again. It smells great and leaves me hair feeling soft and silky. Get this conditioner if you want nice hair.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Arcadia, CA
When I first bought this and used it for the first time, the smell was amazing and I could see results already. It has a really nice fragrant scent and it was really really effective for me. I felt like my hair was really moisturized after using this.
cara f.
cara f.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this conditioner. It keeps my hair conditioned. The packaging is very nice and catches your eye. I use this product everyday for my hair. It keeps it moisturized since i have such thick and curly hair. I would recommend this product to others!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Dayton, TN
I have fine, straight hair so when I saw that this was for fine hair I thought it would work great. But it made my hair very greasey and I ended up having to shower and start over. I won't buy this again.
Jaqueline U.
Jaqueline U.
Cleveland
Before I started using it my hair rely sometimes dry without texture. Now that I found it and started to use it my hair has felt more better softer and smother
Becky B.
Becky B.
Coleman, WI
Great product for color treated hair. I have thick and course hair that tends to friz a lot. This product has helped reduce that. a must use product.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Smells good very good hair moisturizer I feel like if you put it on while the hair is damp and let it air dry it leaves the hair soft and yeah
Joyce Z.
Joyce Z.
South El Monte, CA
It conditions and moisturize perfectly. There is nothing wrong with this product. The color is beautiful and it dose just what it says.
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Camden, NY
Also another favorite I have exceptionally long hair and I can comb thru it with no problem using this product I highly recommend it
Angelica p.
Angelica p.
sincelejo
I can try this product through influenster?