L'Oreal Anti-Ageing By Paris Revitalift Magic Blur Moisturiser 50Ml by L'Oreal Paris uploaded by Aveda T.L'Oreal Anti-Ageing By Paris Revitalift Magic Blur Moisturiser 50Ml by L'Oreal Paris uploaded by Aveda T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

As you age your skin's elasticity weakens, your skin becomes less even and wrinkles become more visible. What if you could instantly blur the look of lines, wrinkles and pores whilst targeting these signs of ageing over time? The L'Oréal Laboratories... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kymberly B.
Kymberly B.
So I received this product in a voxbox. I was so excited to try it because who doesn't like an antiage product. Unfortunately, my skin hates it. I developed hives soon after using is. I have sensitive skin and have noticed that less expensive creams use ingredients that I'm allergic to. While this product smelled nice and felt light going on, I'm unable to attest to the results as I had to stop using it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Malden, Mo
I don't use it for wrinkles really. More for the moisture but the tiny fine lines I have under my eyes are less noticeable after using this product. I was just looking for a moisturizer so that was a nice surprise.
Aveda T.
Aveda T.
Gives flawless base with moisturising skin
It is good to use as primer and moisturiser
So smooth finish
Louise T.
Louise T.
Trelleborg
Even though I am only 19 I do have some wrinkles and fine lines, probably because I started doing my make-up at and early age. I don't feel as if this product does anything for my skin except that it stings a little. It might work for those who have more wrinkles. Either way it's mosturizing!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Royston
This does exactly what it's meant for. Have never been more impressed by a drugstore moisturiser. I apply this after toner and before makeup application to blur out my skin and hide my pores. It makes the makeup apply ALOT better!