Add a Photo
L'Oreal Anti-Ageing By Paris Revitalift Magic Blur Moisturiser 50Ml by L'Oreal Paris

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
As you age your skin's elasticity weakens, your skin becomes less even and wrinkles become more visible. What if you could instantly blur the look of lines, wrinkles and pores whilst targeting these signs of ageing over time? The L'Oréal Laboratories...
Photos (2)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Malden, Mo

I don't use it for wrinkles really. More for the moisture but the tiny fine lines I have under my eyes are less noticeable after using this product. I was just looking for a moisturizer so that was a nice surprise.
Louise T.
Louise T.
Trelleborg

Even though I am only 19 I do have some wrinkles and fine lines, probably because I started doing my make-up at and early age. I don't feel as if this product does anything for my skin except that it stings a little. It might work for those who have more wrinkles. Either way it's mosturizing!
Aveda T.
Aveda T.

Gives flawless base with moisturising skin
It is good to use as primer and moisturiser
So smooth finish