L'Oreal Anti-Ageing By Paris Revitalift Magic Blur Moisturiser 50Ml by L'Oreal Paris uploaded by Aveda T.L'Oreal Anti-Ageing By Paris Revitalift Magic Blur Moisturiser 50Ml by L'Oreal Paris uploaded by Aveda T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

As you age your skin's elasticity weakens, your skin becomes less even and wrinkles become more visible. What if you could instantly blur the look of lines, wrinkles and pores whilst targeting these signs of ageing over time? The L'Oréal Laboratories... see more...

Buy on Amazon
idacia m.
idacia m.
Cranston , RI
It's not a moisturizer. It's not a foundation. It's more than a primer. Introducing Miracle Blur, the first-of-its-kind instant skin smoothing Finishing Cream. Miracle Blur was specially formulated with a distinctive cushiony texture that instantly blurs lines, wrinkles, pores and uneven texture. This unique Finishing Cream blends seamlessly into skin so it instantly looks and feels smooth, leaving a velvet-soft matte finish. A finishing cream in the truest sense, Revitalift Miracle Blur should be the final step in every woman's skincare routine, applied after moisturizer. It can also be worn under foundation for smoother, more even application and wear.
Kymberly B.
Kymberly B.
So I received this product in a voxbox. I was so excited to try it because who doesn't like an antiage product. Unfortunately, my skin hates it. I developed hives soon after using is. I have sensitive skin and have noticed that less expensive creams use ingredients that I'm allergic to. While this product smelled nice and felt light going on, I'm unable to attest to the results as I had to stop using it.
Athena M.
Athena M.
This moisturiser will have your skin feeling like it is brand new.  It makes your skin feel soft and smooth without a feeling like a lot of product is left after use.  It is very easy to use and because of the results easy to remember to use as well.  I told everyone about this!!
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Tuskegee , AL
This is an ok product.  It says to use it day and night but I just use it in the morning.  I really don't see that much of a change in my skin. I was using it for a month as directed but I didn't see a change thats why I lessened the use.
hairbyme_01 S.
hairbyme_01 S.
Little Falls, NJ
Love this product my face feels smith no more fine lines .. smells incredible have used it several times I bought it at Tjmaxx and it was very affordable the results were noticeably better on my second one recommended!!! Try it you'll see for your self !
Lizeth P.
Lizeth P.
this product its okay it does what it claims which moisturizes and i like the scent,also i like that its affordable
Escolastica O.
Escolastica O.
LYNWOOD, CA
Makes your face feel so refreshing great product for the nights before you go to sleep wake up with a smoothing texture
Coralys T.
Coralys T.
Great product! Really lifts the skin nicely. And has a nice scent. Very gentle on skin.. No burning sensation like the others.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Another great product in the line up. Relative inexpensive compared to other brands and lasts a long time.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Malden, Mo
I don't use it for wrinkles really. More for the moisture but the tiny fine lines I have under my eyes are less noticeable after using this product. I was just looking for a moisturizer so that was a nice surprise.