L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Lifting Intense Re-Tightening Gel & Anti-Wrinkle Treatment uploaded by Megan H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Anti-Aging

New! Formula Essentials: With Pro-Tensium + encapsulated Pro-Retinol A® Immediate Action Dermatologist tested for gentleness Non-greasy Non-comedogenic Combines In One Step: Ultra-concentrated lifting gel + Anti-wrinkle comfort cream Recommended Anti-Wrinkle And Firming Regimen Everyday, AM & PM Step 1. L Oreal Cleanser & Toner Step 2. RevitaLift Double Lifting Step 3. RevitaLift Eye Step 4. RevitaLift Night New Advanced RevitaLift smoothes wrinkles and firms skin as it remodels skin s surface from within.  ADVANCED REVITALIFT® Double Lifting is a unique dual action treatment that instantly re-tightens skin and effectively fights wrinkles. Innovation:  Double Action Treatment L Oreal Paris has created Advanced RevitaLift Double Lifting, the first double-action treatment that combines two exclusive complementary formulas in one application: an u see more...

• I was wondering if I can use the revitalift double lift cream aft...1 Answers
Crystal H.
Lake Elsinore
Saw an improvement after just one use, I love this product! I'm hooked now, my skin just keeps getting better and better. I like the packaging, the price is a bargain for the quality it is. It's not harsh at all, it improves fine lines, acne, dark spots, and wrinkles!
Jolene H.
Love love love this stuff! And would recommend anyone to start using this product at an early age. It really does what it says. The packaging is so adorable. Feels like a high end product. Be prepared it's pricey but worth it
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Miranda M.
Concord
L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Lifting Intense Re-Tightening Gel & Anti-Wrinkle Treatment blew my expectations out of the water. I got lucky and was able to sample this product before purchasing and my skin has never looked so good! The packaging was just the cherry on top, they picked just the right design to have it eye appeasing. Overall amazing product and would recommenced.
🎶👑Melody H.
Garland, TX
The L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Double Lifting Day Treatment is a great moisturizer and i bought mine at target. It is soft and gentle on skin. It is also affordable and it is an improvement on my skin care. I would purchase this again with the Bright Reveal Peel Pads.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
This product is fantastic and I can not wait to try out the eye cream - send it to me Influenster - the lift part is true I feel my skin tighter thus lifted. The only thing is I have to monitor myself to only use a certain amount (it feels too great) but too much of a good thing like this can cause my skin to break out a bit. I would apply it night and day if I could!
Aishani K.
New York
Great for those stubborn (and often unsightly) under eye bags! Wears well under makeup and additional moisturizer (for you dryer skinned folks). I use this instead of a moisturizer under and on my eyes before applying my makeup for the day. It really opens up my eyes and makes my shadow pop.
Megan H.
Clearwater , FL
I have fallen in love with the revitalift brand after taking the revitalift challenge! It really did brighten up my face and fight signs of aging around my eyes! This product helps with the dark bags under the eye and retightens the droppy eyelid on top! Brilliant!
Enmanuel R.
Cape Coral
I love this product I got incredible results, I would recommend this is very good to all my friends that I have recommended have given me good opinions so I think it is the best
Leigh T.
Bainbridge , GA
This product has a gel consistency and goes on smooth. It caused some irritation and break outs on my face. I did not continue to use this product after the initial problems.
I was wondering if I can use the revitalift double lift cream after the bright peel pads