L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift uploaded by Allison S.L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift uploaded by Christina D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New! Formula Essentials: With Pro-Tensium E + Fortified Pro-Retinol A® Immediate Action Fragrance Free Dermatologist tested for gentleness Safe for contact lens wearers Non-greasy Recommended Regimen: Step 1. L Oreal Cleanser & Toner Step 2. RevitaLift Double Eye Lift Step 3. AM: RevitaLift Complete Cream, Complete Lotion, or Face & Neck Cream PM: RevitaLift Night Cream Intensive Treatments: Daily: RevitaLift Double Lifting Weekly: RevitaLift Mask L Oreal Paris introduces New ADVANCED REVITALIFT® DOUBLE EYE LIFT, a revolutionary 2-step eye treatment that minimizes wrinkles and puffiness and instantly re- tightens the upper eye area. Innovation: 2-Step Eye Treatment New Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift is L Oreal s first double action eye treatment that combines two exclusive, complementary formulas: fortified Pro - Retinol A® to minimize under see more...

• Should i use this with other RevitaLift products? Or is it a stan...1 Answers
  • Are they discontinuing this? It's being harder and harder to find.1 Answers
  • Has anyone else used this product and noticed a pretty intense bu...1 Answers
L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift
  • "I didn't see a lot of difference in the fine lines around my eyes while I used this." in 1 review
Delaney S.
Deltona, FL
So far I've only used this product a couple of times & haven't noticed too big of a difference. Much less oily than some other, more expensive, eye creams I've used in the past. I'll continue to use this product because it doesn't irritate my very sensitive eyes!
Jennifer M.
Hands down this is the BEST under eye cream in life!!!!! My under eyes are usually sunken in and very dark underneath, I used this at night woke up in the morning and looked like a new person it was crazzzyyy
Laura S.
The red gel is what you feel the quickest...it gets a big tingly and refreshing. The white cream around the creases of your outer eye lids you don't feel any tinglies from but it's not greasy. Both absorb quickly and aren't greasy at all but you don't literally see the wrinkles dissappearing after 1 minute like it says on the box. I don't have so many wrinkles, just creases near my eyelids because I squint when I smile :P But they don't take away the wrinkles, I think they just keep the wrinkles from permanently forming. It's a lot gentler than the other products I've tried, some of which gave me acid burn and allergic reactions on the surrounding area of my eyes....so I appreciate the gentleness of this product quite a lot.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I love this stuff I love that there is a cream and a gel and you can use them combined or you can use them each by themselves....and this product does actually work I saw results after one week of use my eyes appeared to be more rested and awake...love this stuff!!
Tracy S.
Pine Grove, PA
I didn't buy this product to help with lines around my eyes, i bought it because my right eye is more hooded then my left. This did exactly what i wanted it to do. It raised and firmed my eyelid making my face look over all more symmetrical. I didn't care for the packaging or the amount of product you get for the price point however.
maisa s.
Melissa P.
I didn't see a lot of difference in the fine lines around my eyes while I used this. The one that goes above the eye did tingle (at first). Once I was used to it, I didn't really feel it anymore.
Selena S.
Moline, IL
I never sleep first off its so hard for me to sleep. And I have a lot of bags underneath my eyes its gross!!! But I've tried this and I love it it seems like I get 8 hours asleep everyday.
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I had it and while it did seem to lift my eye a but it did nothing with the wrinkles that i have under my eye. Didn't need my eye to be lifted anyway. This would be good for older ladies
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
I can't believe this is rated a C! I love this stuff, and I personally think it works great! Not to pleasant of a smell but something you can get used to!
Lacinda H.
Walton, KY
I have been wanting to get this at the store but afraid to spend the money not knowing how well it really works. Please let me know what you think
Stephanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they discontinuing this? It's being harder and harder to find.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
Has anyone else used this product and noticed a pretty intense burning sensation from the red cream for the upper eye?? I love this product and notice that it's working quite well with my eye area it's just that burn is kind of hard to bare for the first few minutes! Is there anything I can do to relieve that burning and could it be an allergic reaction or something?? (I've only been using the product for 2 days and aside from the burning sensation and a slight redness that lasts only a few minutes, I don't have any other reaction to the product).
Susanne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Should i use this with other RevitaLift products? Or is it a stand alone product?