L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift uploaded by Christina D.L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift uploaded by Allison S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New! Formula Essentials: With Pro-Tensium E + Fortified Pro-Retinol A® Immediate Action Fragrance Free Dermatologist tested for gentleness Safe for contact lens wearers Non-greasy Recommended Regimen: Step 1. L Oreal Cleanser & Toner Step 2. RevitaLift Double Eye Lift Step 3. AM: RevitaLift Complete Cream, Complete Lotion, or Face & Neck Cream PM: RevitaLift Night Cream Intensive Treatments: Daily: RevitaLift Double Lifting Weekly: RevitaLift Mask L Oreal Paris introduces New ADVANCED REVITALIFT® DOUBLE EYE LIFT, a revolutionary 2-step eye treatment that minimizes wrinkles and puffiness and instantly re- tightens the upper eye area. Innovation: 2-Step Eye Treatment New Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift is L Oreal s first double action eye treatment that combines two exclusive, complementary formulas: fortified Pro - Retinol A® to minimize under see more...

• Should i use this with other RevitaLift products? Or is it a stand ...1 Answers
  • Are they discontinuing this? It's being harder and harder to find.1 Answers
  • Has anyone else used this product and noticed a pretty intense burn...1 Answers
L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift
  • "I didn't see a lot of difference in the fine lines around my eyes while I used this." in 1 review
maisa s.
maisa s.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't see a lot of difference in the fine lines around my eyes while I used this. The one that goes above the eye did tingle (at first). Once I was used to it, I didn't really feel it anymore.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for 1month and never saw a difference.
Jannet D.
Jannet D.
Las vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my skin moisturized. But I did not notice very much change to the fine lines. It is not greasy and absorbs quickly.
Selena S.
Selena S.
Moline, IL
I never sleep first off its so hard for me to sleep. And I have a lot of bags underneath my eyes its gross!!! But I've tried this and I love it it seems like I get 8 hours asleep everyday.
Patrick E.
Patrick E.
Toronto
This product shows fantastic results very quickly and for me, in the matter of 3 days. Very oily texture but great for overnight use. When not used correctly, it may affect the look of external eyes very discretely. But all throughout an amazing product.
Amani O.
Amani O.
I only tried it once, not a big fan didn't notice any difference if you are looking for an eye cream Olay and revlon have amazing eye creams that really works
Nada A.
Nada A.
Saint-Hubert
I bought this one for my mom and shes in love!!!! She can get over it , she have at least 3 bottles
Lacinda H.
Lacinda H.
Walton, KY
I have been wanting to get this at the store but afraid to spend the money not knowing how well it really works. Please let me know what you think
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they discontinuing this? It's being harder and harder to find.
Susanne B.
Susanne B.
Should i use this with other RevitaLift products? Or is it a stand alone product?
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
Has anyone else used this product and noticed a pretty intense burning sensation from the red cream for the upper eye?? I love this product and notice that it's working quite well with my eye area it's just that burn is kind of hard to bare for the first few minutes! Is there anything I can do to relieve that burning and could it be an allergic reaction or something?? (I've only been using the product for 2 days and aside from the burning sensation and a slight redness that lasts only a few minutes, I don't have any other reaction to the product).