L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift uploaded by Allison S.L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift uploaded by Christina D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New! Formula Essentials: With Pro-Tensium E + Fortified Pro-Retinol A® Immediate Action Fragrance Free Dermatologist tested for gentleness Safe for contact lens wearers Non-greasy Recommended Regimen: Step 1. L Oreal Cleanser & Toner Step 2. RevitaLift Double Eye Lift Step 3. AM: RevitaLift Complete Cream, Complete Lotion, or Face & Neck Cream PM: RevitaLift Night Cream Intensive Treatments: Daily: RevitaLift Double Lifting Weekly: RevitaLift Mask L Oreal Paris introduces New ADVANCED REVITALIFT® DOUBLE EYE LIFT, a revolutionary 2-step eye treatment that minimizes wrinkles and puffiness and instantly re- tightens the upper eye area. Innovation: 2-Step Eye Treatment New Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift is L Oreal s first double action eye treatment that combines two exclusive, complementary formulas: fortified Pro - Retinol A® to minimize under see more...

• Should i use this with other RevitaLift products? Or is it a stan...1 Answers
  • Are they discontinuing this? It's being harder and harder to find.1 Answers
  • Has anyone else used this product and noticed a pretty intense bu...1 Answers
L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift
  • "I didn't see a lot of difference in the fine lines around my eyes while I used this." in 1 review
Kailynn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I'm young I still have crazy sacks and my eyes look crazy. It helps very much. It does what it needs to do. It's kinda pricey but it's worth the price. Try it and I doubt you'll wanna go try anything else.
Karen T.
Eagle Pass
I liked this product it’s the third one I purchase. In the morning when I wake up with puffy eyes this is an easy fix! Would recommend to others the price is fair, given it does s great job if I’m not mistaken it’s 15 dollars at HEB
Ilse N.
Chanhanssen
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very helpfully to my eyes because I used to work all day in front of a computer and by the end of the day my ayes are so tired so this help to relax and feel free , I will buy it for sure again
Erica L.
Boise
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for my 26 year old skin. I dont really have much problems with wrinkles yet but I am making sure that I start the process now to prevent the lines...down the line. ;)
Lori H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this product. I have noticed I am getring some lines under my eyes. So far this is helping with my eyes looking youthful. I am 32 even though people ask if I'm 25
Patricia T.
Edna
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that there is one gel for the upper eyelid, and a cream for the under eye area. I have extremely hooded eyelids, and there is a significant difference after using the gel on them. My eyes now appear more awake.
Jennifer H.
Pasadena, TX
I love this product! It is great for when you have under eye dark circles. It does come in a cute little packet. And it works very well blurring out the darkness!
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
This is another one of revitalift products I've purchased lately. It's a nice eye cream. My under eyes look very good then when I started using this 2 weeks ago. It's two sided. Separate pumps. The white eye cream on one side. And clear red gel type product in the other. That is supposed to "lift" the upper eye area. I don't really know if I notice a big difference there. It's hard to tell I have hooded eyes, you'd think it's easier to notice that way. I can't. But I like it. So far.
Annmarie C.
Parkville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oréal Double Lift eye cream left my under-eye skin feeling moisturized and hydrated but took a while to be absorbed. Also, I liked the feel of the cream portion but one reason I wanted it was to have a smoother concealer application for my undereyes. It didn't do much to take away the crepiness that concealer can sometimes have. Overall, it feels really nice when it's put on, it is good for an overnight cream duo for me, but I would use a different eye cream for daily use. Also, I didn't see a big difference in my dark circles. They aren't terrible but I was hoping for a bigger difference. Again, it's good for PM for me.
Rachel M.
Perrysburg, OH
Did not do anything good for me. Actually left me feeling more dry and irritated some of my dry patches and made them peel more. I've tried this two different times because some people seem to love it, but it isn't for me. I won't repurchase and I don't recommend.
Lacinda H.
Walton, KY
I have been wanting to get this at the store but afraid to spend the money not knowing how well it really works. Please let me know what you think
Stephanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they discontinuing this? It's being harder and harder to find.
Susanne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Should i use this with other RevitaLift products? Or is it a stand alone product?
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
Has anyone else used this product and noticed a pretty intense burning sensation from the red cream for the upper eye?? I love this product and notice that it's working quite well with my eye area it's just that burn is kind of hard to bare for the first few minutes! Is there anything I can do to relieve that burning and could it be an allergic reaction or something?? (I've only been using the product for 2 days and aside from the burning sensation and a slight redness that lasts only a few minutes, I don't have any other reaction to the product).