L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift uploaded by Allison S.L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift uploaded by Christina D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New! Formula Essentials: With Pro-Tensium E + Fortified Pro-Retinol A® Immediate Action Fragrance Free Dermatologist tested for gentleness Safe for contact lens wearers Non-greasy Recommended Regimen: Step 1. L Oreal Cleanser & Toner Step 2. RevitaLift Double Eye Lift Step 3. AM: RevitaLift Complete Cream, Complete Lotion, or Face & Neck Cream PM: RevitaLift Night Cream Intensive Treatments: Daily: RevitaLift Double Lifting Weekly: RevitaLift Mask L Oreal Paris introduces New ADVANCED REVITALIFT® DOUBLE EYE LIFT, a revolutionary 2-step eye treatment that minimizes wrinkles and puffiness and instantly re- tightens the upper eye area. Innovation: 2-Step Eye Treatment New Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift is L Oreal s first double action eye treatment that combines two exclusive, complementary formulas: fortified Pro - Retinol A® to minimize under see more...

• Should i use this with other RevitaLift products? Or is it a stan...1 Answers
  • Are they discontinuing this? It's being harder and harder to find.1 Answers
  • Has anyone else used this product and noticed a pretty intense bu...1 Answers
L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift
  • "I didn't see a lot of difference in the fine lines around my eyes while I used this." in 1 review
Cindy W.
Leo que dice Revitalift y ya quiero tenerlo Conmigo, me gusta mucho los productos de la marca L'ORÉAL, sus componentes químicos son buenos ya que como muchos productos no los prueban con animales, pero este lo recomiendo ya que es súper fácil de usarlo y su acabado es brillante y humectada en la piel.
Steph M.
Super love this product and I can say I definitely saw improvement with my under eye bags. It’s a great value for the work it does and comes in a really nice bottle. I highly recommend to others. Will take a few times of use to see results but don’t give up!
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
I was unsure if I needed these, (ha) but I do like that I can see great results from it. My eyes look so much younger than before. I can tell good changes from using the product for 2 months. I purchased at a local Pharmacy shop.  And I would recommend buying these
SC: A.
Awesome!!!! product. very affordable. it does a good job when removing the under ye circles and refines the skin under the eyes given it an up lift. I would really encourage people to try this because its a good and affordable product. VERY GOOD!!!
Kailynn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Even though I'm young I still have crazy sacks and my eyes look crazy. It helps very much. It does what it needs to do. It's kinda pricey but it's worth the price. Try it and I doubt you'll wanna go try anything else.
Karen T.
Eagle pass , TX
I liked this product it’s the third one I purchase. In the morning when I wake up with puffy eyes this is an easy fix! Would recommend to others the price is fair, given it does s great job if I’m not mistaken it’s 15 dollars at HEB
Erica L.
Boise
Great for my 26 year old skin. I dont really have much problems with wrinkles yet but I am making sure that I start the process now to prevent the lines...down the line. ;)
Patricia T.
Edna
I like that there is one gel for the upper eyelid, and a cream for the under eye area. I have extremely hooded eyelids, and there is a significant difference after using the gel on them. My eyes now appear more awake.
Lily 👑.
Pasadena, TX
I have hooded eyes , So when I saw this, I was in doubt. But after a few weeks, I saw a difference. It really does works and the price is most definitely worth it!
Jennifer H.
Pasadena, TX
I love this product! It is great for when you have under eye dark circles. It does come in a cute little packet. And it works very well blurring out the darkness!
Lacinda H.
Walton, KY
I have been wanting to get this at the store but afraid to spend the money not knowing how well it really works. Please let me know what you think
Stephanie B.
Are they discontinuing this? It's being harder and harder to find.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
Has anyone else used this product and noticed a pretty intense burning sensation from the red cream for the upper eye?? I love this product and notice that it's working quite well with my eye area it's just that burn is kind of hard to bare for the first few minutes! Is there anything I can do to relieve that burning and could it be an allergic reaction or something?? (I've only been using the product for 2 days and aside from the burning sensation and a slight redness that lasts only a few minutes, I don't have any other reaction to the product).
Susanne B.
Should i use this with other RevitaLift products? Or is it a stand alone product?