L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift uploaded by Allison S.L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift uploaded by Christina D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New! Formula Essentials: With Pro-Tensium E + Fortified Pro-Retinol A® Immediate Action Fragrance Free Dermatologist tested for gentleness Safe for contact lens wearers Non-greasy Recommended Regimen: Step 1. L Oreal Cleanser & Toner Step 2. RevitaLift Double Eye Lift Step 3. AM: RevitaLift Complete Cream, Complete Lotion, or Face & Neck Cream PM: RevitaLift Night Cream Intensive Treatments: Daily: RevitaLift Double Lifting Weekly: RevitaLift Mask L Oreal Paris introduces New ADVANCED REVITALIFT® DOUBLE EYE LIFT, a revolutionary 2-step eye treatment that minimizes wrinkles and puffiness and instantly re- tightens the upper eye area. Innovation: 2-Step Eye Treatment New Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift is L Oreal s first double action eye treatment that combines two exclusive, complementary formulas: fortified Pro - Retinol A® to minimize under see more...

• Should i use this with other RevitaLift products? Or is it a stan...1 Answers
  • Are they discontinuing this? It's being harder and harder to find.1 Answers
  • Has anyone else used this product and noticed a pretty intense bu...1 Answers
L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift
  • "I didn't see a lot of difference in the fine lines around my eyes while I used this." in 1 review
Mina C.
I wasn't a fan of the packaging and dispenser. I also did not really notice a difference in my eyes from using this product for over a month.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
The only reason I give 4 instead of 5 stars, is because the product does make my skin feel a little tingly at first. I almost stopped using the product all together because of this uncomfortable sensation but I did immediately notice a difference in the skin around my eyes after just one use so I continued to use the product and the burning sensation seems to have subsided almost completely after several uses. I use the serum on my laugh lines and also the area between my brows and I've definitely noticed that my little wrinkles have faded almost completely after a little over a week of using this product daily! I have used many products in the past that have worked ok but none near as good as this product so I think I will be sticking with this from here on out! I find that applying a lotion first helps with that burning sensation too so if anyone has any problems with that like I have, just put on a mild lotion first(I like using the Vasaline coco butter lotion best)!
Melissa B.
I first purchased L'Oréal Paris Revitalize Double Lifting Cream approximately three years ago. I love the way it makes my skin feel and look after using it. It seems to give my under eyes a bit of a lift. After I used this product for a while I was given the opportunity to try a different antiaging product so I accepted. I didn't like the other product nearly as well as the Loreal so I switched back to L'Oréal. This had happened several more times over the course of the last three years but I always find that I like L'Oréal so much better than the other products. One other very important factor is the price. Some of the other products that I have tried over these past few years were so much more expensive than L'Oréal. I believe I pay approximately $14.00 versus anywhere from $50.00 to well over $100.00 for the other products. I always go back to L'Oréal and I personally highly recommend this product to others who are looking for an inexpensive facial cream that works!
Cindy W.
Leo que dice Revitalift y ya quiero tenerlo Conmigo, me gusta mucho los productos de la marca L'ORÉAL, sus componentes químicos son buenos ya que como muchos productos no los prueban con animales, pero este lo recomiendo ya que es súper fácil de usarlo y su acabado es brillante y humectada en la piel.
Lily 👑.
Deer park, TX
I have hooded eyes , So when I saw this, I was in doubt. But after a few weeks, I saw a difference. It really does works and the price is most definitely worth it!
Elizabeth K.
New Orleans
I would have never thought that I would be worried about wrinkles so early, but as my mother told me, "Start early!" I'm glad that I did. L'Oreal is an easy go-to, and with my incredibly sensitive skin, it's one of the only companies that's never made me break out.
Steph M.
Super love this product and I can say I definitely saw improvement with my under eye bags. It’s a great value for the work it does and comes in a really nice bottle. I highly recommend to others. Will take a few times of use to see results but don’t give up!
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
I was unsure if I needed these, (ha) but I do like that I can see great results from it. My eyes look so much younger than before. I can tell good changes from using the product for 2 months. I purchased at a local Pharmacy shop.  And I would recommend buying these
SC: A.
Awesome!!!! product. very affordable. it does a good job when removing the under ye circles and refines the skin under the eyes given it an up lift. I would really encourage people to try this because its a good and affordable product. VERY GOOD!!!
Courtney H.
Sheffield, AL
This stuff is amazing! I keep using it and the results keeps getting better and better! It makes my makeup under my eyes flawless and I love that its compact. A little goes a long way and I haven't ran out of this yet!
Lacinda H.
Walton, KY
I have been wanting to get this at the store but afraid to spend the money not knowing how well it really works. Please let me know what you think
Stephanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they discontinuing this? It's being harder and harder to find.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
Has anyone else used this product and noticed a pretty intense burning sensation from the red cream for the upper eye?? I love this product and notice that it's working quite well with my eye area it's just that burn is kind of hard to bare for the first few minutes! Is there anything I can do to relieve that burning and could it be an allergic reaction or something?? (I've only been using the product for 2 days and aside from the burning sensation and a slight redness that lasts only a few minutes, I don't have any other reaction to the product).
Susanne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Should i use this with other RevitaLift products? Or is it a stand alone product?