L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift uploaded by Christina D.L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift uploaded by Allison S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New! Formula Essentials: With Pro-Tensium E + Fortified Pro-Retinol A® Immediate Action Fragrance Free Dermatologist tested for gentleness Safe for contact lens wearers Non-greasy Recommended Regimen: Step 1. L Oreal Cleanser & Toner Step 2. RevitaLift Double Eye Lift Step 3. AM: RevitaLift Complete Cream, Complete Lotion, or Face & Neck Cream PM: RevitaLift Night Cream Intensive Treatments: Daily: RevitaLift Double Lifting Weekly: RevitaLift Mask L Oreal Paris introduces New ADVANCED REVITALIFT® DOUBLE EYE LIFT, a revolutionary 2-step eye treatment that minimizes wrinkles and puffiness and instantly re- tightens the upper eye area. Innovation: 2-Step Eye Treatment New Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift is L Oreal s first double action eye treatment that combines two exclusive, complementary formulas: fortified Pro - Retinol A® to minimize under see more...

• Should i use this with other RevitaLift products? Or is it a stand ...1 Answers
  • Are they discontinuing this? It's being harder and harder to find.1 Answers
  • Has anyone else used this product and noticed a pretty intense burn...1 Answers
L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift
  • "I didn't see a lot of difference in the fine lines around my eyes while I used this." in 1 review
Mina C.
Mina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a fan of the packaging and dispenser. I also did not really notice a difference in my eyes from using this product for over a month.
Frankfort, KY
The only reason I give 4 instead of 5 stars, is because the product does make my skin feel a little tingly at first. I almost stopped using the product all together because of this uncomfortable sensation but I did immediately notice a difference in the skin around my eyes after just one use so I continued to use the product and the burning sensation seems to have subsided almost completely after several uses. I use the serum on my laugh lines and also the area between my brows and I've definitely noticed that my little wrinkles have faded almost completely after a little over a week of using this product daily! I have used many products in the past that have worked ok but none near as good as this product so I think I will be sticking with this from here on out! I find that applying a lotion first helps with that burning sensation too so if anyone has any problems with that like I have, just put on a mild lotion first(I like using the Vasaline coco butter lotion best)!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I first purchased L'Oréal Paris Revitalize Double Lifting Cream approximately three years ago. I love the way it makes my skin feel and look after using it. It seems to give my under eyes a bit of a lift. After I used this product for a while I was given the opportunity to try a different antiaging product so I accepted. I didn't like the other product nearly as well as the Loreal so I switched back to L'Oréal. This had happened several more times over the course of the last three years but I always find that I like L'Oréal so much better than the other products. One other very important factor is the price. Some of the other products that I have tried over these past few years were so much more expensive than L'Oréal. I believe I pay approximately $14.00 versus anywhere from $50.00 to well over $100.00 for the other products. I always go back to L'Oréal and I personally highly recommend this product to others who are looking for an inexpensive facial cream that works!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
This is another one of revitalift products I've purchased lately. It's a nice eye cream. My under eyes look very good then when I started using this 2 weeks ago. It's two sided. Separate pumps. The white eye cream on one side. And clear red gel type product in the other. That is supposed to "lift" the upper eye area. I don't really know if I notice a big difference there. It's hard to tell I have hooded eyes, you'd think it's easier to notice that way. I can't. But I like it. So far.
Annmarie C.
Annmarie C.
Parkville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oréal Double Lift eye cream left my under-eye skin feeling moisturized and hydrated but took a while to be absorbed. Also, I liked the feel of the cream portion but one reason I wanted it was to have a smoother concealer application for my undereyes. It didn't do much to take away the crepiness that concealer can sometimes have. Overall, it feels really nice when it's put on, it is good for an overnight cream duo for me, but I would use a different eye cream for daily use. Also, I didn't see a big difference in my dark circles. They aren't terrible but I was hoping for a bigger difference. Again, it's good for PM for me.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Perrysburg, OH
Did not do anything good for me. Actually left me feeling more dry and irritated some of my dry patches and made them peel more. I've tried this two different times because some people seem to love it, but it isn't for me. I won't repurchase and I don't recommend.
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Deltona, FL
So far I've only used this product a couple of times & haven't noticed too big of a difference. Much less oily than some other, more expensive, eye creams I've used in the past. I'll continue to use this product because it doesn't irritate my very sensitive eyes!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Sheffield
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I keep using it and the results keeps getting better and better! It makes my makeup under my eyes flawless and I love that its compact. A little goes a long way and I haven't ran out of this yet!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hands down this is the BEST under eye cream in life!!!!! My under eyes are usually sunken in and very dark underneath, I used this at night woke up in the morning and looked like a new person it was crazzzyyy
Aleshia M.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff I love that there is a cream and a gel and you can use them combined or you can use them each by themselves....and this product does actually work I saw results after one week of use my eyes appeared to be more rested and awake...love this stuff!!
Lacinda H.
Lacinda H.
Walton, KY
I have been wanting to get this at the store but afraid to spend the money not knowing how well it really works. Please let me know what you think
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they discontinuing this? It's being harder and harder to find.
Susanne B.
Susanne B.
Should i use this with other RevitaLift products? Or is it a stand alone product?
Frankfort, KY
Has anyone else used this product and noticed a pretty intense burning sensation from the red cream for the upper eye?? I love this product and notice that it's working quite well with my eye area it's just that burn is kind of hard to bare for the first few minutes! Is there anything I can do to relieve that burning and could it be an allergic reaction or something?? (I've only been using the product for 2 days and aside from the burning sensation and a slight redness that lasts only a few minutes, I don't have any other reaction to the product).