L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Day Cream uploaded by Paula E.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging SPF 18 sunscreen Dermatologist Tested For Gentleness Non-Greasy Non-Comedogenic Fewer wrinkles.  Firmer skin.  In just two weeks.  A unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, Revitalift Complete Cream SPF 18 delivers anti-wrinkle and firming action for radiant, younger-looking skin. Fortified With Pro-Retinol A, Pro-Lastyl, And Criste Marine Extract, this increases cell turnover, reduces wrinkles, firms skin, and provides 24-hour hydration.  Fortified Pro-Retinol A and Criste Marine Extract accelerate skin renewal to reduce the number and length of lines and surface wrinkles.  Pro-Lastyl firms and renews elastin fibers and remodels the skin s natural surface, leaving it more toned and resilient.  Soothes and hydrates skin for 24 hours and leaves see more...

• Which one has hypersonic gel?1 Answers
  • What all does this do? I am looking for something for my mom, who...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nora M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a wonderful daytime moisturizer. It's very light and it doesn't cause breakouts. This product is not fragrance-free, but at least the scent is pleasant and not too overpowering. The fragrance seems to dissipate quickly after application, once the product is fully absorbed into your skin.
 The only possible issue I might have is that it only offers SPF 18 UV protection. I know that if I'm going to be outdoors for any length of time, I need SPF 100.
I'd also note, this product is packaged in a glass jar -- even the smallest travel-size version (purchased separately) which might be problematic for some people… it's also not ideal for travel
Emylyan T.
Bronx
Goes on very smooth. Has a bit of a suntan lotion scent but it isn't terrible. I have oily skin and it Doesn't leave my face greasy, doesn't irritate or make me break out and moisturizers really well. Works well under makeup.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I used to use this every day! I loved the results, hydrating and brightening. Then I started finding bleach stains on towels and on collars of shirts and pillow cases. I figured out it was this face cream! Why is there a bleaching agent in my face cream!? Can Loreal please make a new formula that doesn't bleach... I would repurchase if they came out with a different formula.
Theresa H.
This is a nice day cream, provides moisture, has a pleasant scent. Rather thick. I would purchase again if it were on sale.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Anti-Wrinkle Cream! My skin looks and feels healthy! Helps improve my skins appearance and texture while taking away the dryness!
Monica R.
I wear this cream whenever i wash my face in the mornings and i honestly find results!
Lisa S.
Kingsport , TN
I use this day cream everyday and my skin looks so much better.Loreal RevitaLift Complete Day Cream is a fabulous product.My skin is now a lot firmer and more clearer than ever.I had sagging skin on my neck before using this and now that skin has been lifted and a lot tighter.I use this cream at morning and at night everyday and I'm a believer.My wrinkles and fine lines have vanished and my skin is so moisturized.I will continue to use this product because it really works.
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a nice drugstore day cream that moisturizes the skin and improves skin tone. I have not used it often enough to know if the longterm use claims are true but it seems like they are scientifically-advanced products.
Viktoria B.
Paramus, NJ
I use this cream every day and my skin looks better than ever. I also use after I go tanning and before bed. It has definitely made a difference on my skin.
C a H.
I received this product free for review. it isn't may favorite cream. it isn't strong enough for winter dry skin. I will use it up next summer but won't purchase.
Sheila C.
Chicago
Which one has hypersonic gel?
Laura C.
Belleville
What all does this do? I am looking for something for my mom, who doesn't enjoy using a ton of products, or wear make up, but said she's willing to try a product to get rid of her wrinkles. Help. Is this worth buying for her or do u suggest something else?