L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer Eye Cream

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #12 in Eye Creams & Treatments

New & Improved! Formula Essentials: With encapsulated Pro-Retinol A® + Pro-Lastyl™. Fragrance Free. Dermatologist tested for gentleness. Safe for contact lens wearers. Opthalmologist tested. Non-greasy. Recommended Regimen: Step 1. L Oreal Cleanser & Toner. Step 2. RevitaLift Eye Cream Step 3. AM: RevitaLift Complete Cream, Complete Lotion, or Fac. see more...

Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
"Even the most genetically blessed among us eventually show signs of aging. The goal is to do it gracefully. A healthy lifestyle and positive attitude help, but when it comes to lines and wrinkles, which usually appear first around the eyes, it’s using great products that can make the difference.

Excessive sun exposure not only leads to sun-damaged skin, but also harms the fragile skin around your eyes. You can help reduce the signs of aging and brighten your eyes with L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Eye Cream.

Thanks to ultra-smart advances in over-the-counter treatments and expert professional advice, you can help stave off dreaded under-eye wrinkles, puffiness, and upper eye droop with strategic skincare strategies. There’s no science on when to begin using eye creams, treatments, and other anti-aging products. Lifestyle, genetics, environmental factors, and personal preference all play a roll. Prevention is your best defense."
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't really see the difference yet, but i have only been using this for about a week. I wish that it had some sort of tool to apply this with. I do not like that I have to stick my fingers inside the container and bottle, which always causes the cream to get inside my nails. I do like that its unscented and does not burn when I accidentally get some in my eye.
Rosemarie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this eye cream every night before bed and I'm quite impressed. I started using this because I was told my under eyes were very dehydrated (at the time I didn't realize that was a thing) so I went out and got this. I love it. It is so refreshing to put on and it gives such great moisture. My under eye area looks so much better than before. I wish I took a before picture. I would recommend and it is very cheap and affordable.
Brittney M.
Kingsport , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a voxbox earlier this summer. I loved it so much, I've since purchased one on my own. The smell is fantastic, but there is a definite smell - those who don't like scented skincare, take note. What I love the most is the way this absorbs into my skin so quickly - I don't feel like I lose half of it to my pillow case at night. It's a little heavy for daytime but the perfect step in my nighttime routine!
Ruthie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome the feeling you have in your face is incredible from the first time that I used. I received several samples and when I finished them I'm going to buy it because my skin feels so smooth and hydrated but at the same time I don't feel it sticky or oily. I can't remember another cream that feels this way as an anti wrinkle I think I have not used enough time to see any difference.
Tina B.
Louisville
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay. I bought it because my mother-in-law had suggested. It seemed to do it job. Have only used it a couple of times. I think it meat the expectation I had was gentle to the skin but not something I would normally buy. I not certain if it is a product I would recommend to fiends but if you are looking for something to help under the eyes then you would like this product.
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert

I was using it for a while, at first it caused me a bit of burn; and then my skin gradually adapted to the product. In the first few weeks I could see the contour area of ​​the moisturized circles. But aside, the lines stayed the same. It is an extremely accessible product because it can be obtained in both Marshalls and Walmart. But in my case, I would not buy it again.
Kayla D.
Clemson, SC
Being as though I am college student, I pretty much live off a minimal amount of sleep every night, and this product is an AMAZING help for my look in the mornings. Over time I have noticed a decrease in fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and it has helped me to look more awake and lively during during the days that I needed it the most. I would highly recommend it.
Paula S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! I also use it during the night and under my makeup during the day. I love the smell first of all, and second i love it because it makes you feel sooo moisturized and fresh. I’ve been using it for about 3 months and i feel my skin looks much brighter and also i feel it has helped me with some redness i had on one cheek and preventing some blemishes. Wonderful for the price
Danielle B.
Mayfield, KY
I bought this cream to prevent wrinkles and puffiness, its not harsh but its not the gentlest i've had either. Just keep in mind u should never put to much cream around the eye so only put the tiniest bit. The packaging is efficient and portable for travel, but probably wont be buying again because i like my eye cream just a tab bit more creamier and gentler.
kelley o.
Indiana, PA
I was just wondering if this burns? I have used several eye creams and they were very uncomfortable once applied. Thanks!
Chelsie W.
London
Does it left with dry skin?
Saraii M.
Caborca, sonora Mexico
Aún no he probado este producto, pero me encantaría probarlo usualmente L'Oréal tiene muy buenos productos de muy buena calidad