L'Oréal Advanced Haircare Triple Resist Reinforcing Conditioner uploaded by Patrycja B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For Fragile, Thinning Hair Instantly helps reinforce hair from root to core to tip leaving hair stronger and more resistant to hair fall due to breakage. Up to 3 x stronger, More resistant hair***. With Concentrated Arginine-K Complex™. Nourishes root to tip. Reinforces strands. Resists breakage *** Instrument test using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo. . see more...

• E aí meninas lindas, vocês recommendam este produtinho??1 Answers
  • I ordered a free sample of this directly on the loreal page last ...2 Answers
  • Does this conditioner repair split ends and reduce dizziness? 3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "That was until I tried a free sample of L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Triple Resist Reinforcing shampoo and conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I have frizzy hair and it worked moderately well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely recommend this for anyone, dry hair, oily hair, or just any type of hair." in 1 review
Vinnie E.
Vinnie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alright u all so ive been trying this nee hair coctail as apart of my after shower leave in treatment and i think i found the perfect methods for people with normal hair damage and super dry hair damage. Ok so my hair is very sensative after dying it so ive been trying things cause its been very bad lately!! And i found it guys!!! And this product has been the base coat!!! So after i get out of the shower i comb my hair and i but this in. For those with extra dry hair use the loreal essential oil conditioner! Then i comb through to get it all through the hair, i do this after each step. After this i apply ab actual leave in conditioner or a leave in moisturizor, i use loreals curl taming cream!! Its really light but effective!! After this i apply a serum!! I have three for any needs! Ive been using the pantene overnight miracle cause its bomb, ive also used the organix coconut oil serum as well as the organix keeritin anti breakage serum!! Any of those are great!! Last is an oil!!! my favorite kind of oil to use is any kind of argon oil, my favorite is the extra penetrating oil by organix , it smells the best and it adds to the softness and shine to my hair, as well as improving my hairs health over time.
Gizeh Marie d.
Gizeh Marie d.
My hair feels just the right "weight" when I use this conditioner, as in my hair is not weighed down. I enjoy using this conditioner. Sometimes, I tend to have frizzy hair, as I have curls. When I use this conditioner, I can automatically tell the difference in the shower. I actually have to be careful so that conditioners do not condition too much, as my hair can be oily at times. I do not have this problem with this L'Oreal product. My hair feels just the right "weight" when I use this conditioner, as in my hair is not weighed down. I enjoy using this conditioner.
Caitlyn F.
Caitlyn F.
Cape Coral, FL
My mom works at Target and the nice demo lady was giving out samples of the L'Oreal shampoo, pre-conditioner, and conditioner, and this stuff is good. I wouldn't recommend getting it anywhere else but Target, other places just seem to have this product way over priced, but Target makes it affordable. In my house there are four girls and we all use this stuff. Recently my hair stylist asked what i use to wash my hair because is smells soooo good!
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say I enjoy this while line. This is my drugstore back up when I run out of my Biolage. It is very comparable to higher end shampoos. I really really enjoy the smell. I do feel like it gives a nice sleek after blow dry feel. I also feel like it really nourishes my hair for a soft pretty affect. I will def be buying guide this or another from this line.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mix to up every few months and try a different shampoo and conditioner. I tried this conditioner a couple times. Not only did I like hoe it made my hair feel,but I also enjoy the way it smells. I Love L'Oréal advanced haircare products!! Definitely would recommend! Makes your hair feel amazing!!
Marisela H.
Marisela H.
Fresno, CA
I just started using this and it's not necessarily the best L'Oreal shampoo I've used. My hair doesn't feel as soft as usual since I've started using this. But it keeps my hair clean so thats a plus.
Ayshah M.
Ayshah M.
Anaheim, CA
Love this product. L ordeal products are always great. They also smell really good. I haven't had one that smells bad. Works better than tresseme and suave
Dottie H.
Dottie H.
Greenville, NC
I love L'Oreal's reinforcing conditioner..I really does wonders for my damaged hair from coloring it so much! I get it from walmart at an awesome price!
Pam L.
Pam L.
Merritt Island, FL
Good conditioner, although it's not as good as Pantene and the smell of herbal essences is better. Still worth the money though.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este acondicionador es lo máximo, me deja el cabello de maravilla, se puede ver la diferencia de cuando lo uso y cuando no!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Riverview, FL
Does this conditioner repair split ends and reduce dizziness?
Illeanna B.
Illeanna B.
Millington, TN
I ordered a free sample of this directly on the loreal page last Sunday and I still haven't gotten anything, I saw that a lot of people who had gotten a free sample had gotten it from influenster so I was wanting to know how you got the free sample from here ?
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Brazil
E aí meninas lindas, vocês recommendam este produtinho??