Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#15 in Shampoo

For Damaged, Overworked Hair Instantly and over time helps repair the 5 visible signs of damaged hair without weighing it down. Rebuilds Fibers. Strength. Vitality. Silkiness. Shine. Advanced Formula with Ceramide Our system helps mend broken hair fibers. Arginine-K Complex™ Our system penetrates hair fiber from root to core to tip for healthier hair. .

Photos (80)
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Brownwood, TX
Jan. 28, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: L'Oréal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo
I use the entire system and it does wonders for my hair. It has been a really long time since I have colored or even put heat in my hair and my hair still feels dry and breaks easily. But since using this with the other conditioner that comes in a small tub works wonders. It smells pretty good and just really cleans my hair without weighing it down but after I let my hair dry naturally it looks so less frizzy and also feels so soft as compared to when I use other systems. The conditioner that comes in the tub works wonders and smells amazing although you have to let it sit for a little bit so I advise letting this sit on your ends while you shave your legs or wash your face but it works wonders. i only use the tub on days that I want to pamper myself or days that I used heating tools in my hair. I love this stuff!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Aug. 3, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: Bundle
I can not even begin to tell you how much this product has helped me. I was going on two years of never trimming my hair and I had such bad breakage . I fears that I'd I went to a stylist they would tell me I need to cut it all off. So I decided to do some research because I needed to stop the globs and hair from breaking off. I read really good reviews about this and the price was definitely for my kind of budget. After the first use I swear I noticed a difference. I use for about 3mos then went ang got my hair cut. To my surprise my stylist was impressed and giving me complements about the strength and vitality of my hair. Demanding to know what I've been using. Needless to say I'm addicted to this product line (shamp, cond, and many others) and I don't think my hair minds😉
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Ridley Park, PA
Aug. 1, 2016, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
I've struggled with damaged, frizzy hair for years, until I found L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hair care Total Repair 5 shampoo and conditioner. After years of dying and styling my hair with curling irons and straight irons, nothing seemed to work to repair the damage I'd done to my hair. So, when I purchased Total Repair 5, at the drugstore, I assumed, I'd be once again disappointed. I've tried salon products, expensive treatments and shampoos and conditioners, without success. Total Repair 5 started repairing my hair after the first use. After a week of use, my hair is shinier, healthier and visibly less frizzy and dry. I'm so glad I found this shampoo, and will never use another brand again.
Daniella Christal Jo G.
Daniella Christal Jo G.
Caneyville, KY
Jan. 30, 2016, 2:25 a.m.
Review for: L'Oréal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo
I went through a phase of bleaching and dying my hair every color imaginable after I got sick, and obviously that can lead to some pretty messed up hair. It got so bad my hair felt course and was overly frizzy. After using the entire system the first day, I could automatically tell a difference in my hair. The only downside (although I'm not really sure it's a downside) is that after your hair gets in good condition, or at least a better condition, it can create a bit of a problem in the oiliness department, or at least for my hair it did. Keep in mind, I have fine, naturally oily but dry hair. As long as your mindful of your hairs needs, this product could very well be your best friend.
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
Hello beautiful people of the internet now when I got this to try out , I was honestly thinking it would not work on my hair type , my have is very wavy and frizzy, but it does work, I was actually very surprised by it , it took out all the fuzziness in my hair and I die my hair and it didn't take out any of my hair color , instead it made my hair color , I had in my hair show up and it didn't look so faded anymore. And it repair my split ends and made my hair 10 times softer and smoother ,I would recommend this to anyone :) and the pricing is not that bad either , you can buy this great product at Wal-Mart, Heb, Albertson, Walgreens, and Kroger ♡
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Aug. 30, 2016, 1:34 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo, 12.6 fl oz
I have baby fine very dry dull long colored treated hair. Split ends are a nightmare. Until I received this sample in the mail to try I was actually considering cutting my hair into a chin length bob. I was so sick of my dry brittle unmanageable hair. Now I can pull it up into braids ponytails or hair clips. Its soft. Its shiny and has volume. I love the way my hair smells feels and looks. I totally highly recommend this if u use heat or chemicals on your hair. My hair even grew half an inch since using two weeks ago. I received samples for free and this is my opinion in this review. I wasn't paid or offered anything in return for my review.
jessica b.
jessica b.
May 20, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: Bottle
This shampoo has completely changed the way my hair feels after I shower. I usually have dry hair that gets split ends very easily but this shampoo has made my hair feel alive again. It says it fights 5 signs of damage (rebuilds fibers, strength, vitality, silkiness and shine) and I stand behind what they say. My hair also easily gets weighed down and this shampoo is not a heavy shampoo at all. I would absolutely recommend trying this to anyone who needs help repairing their hair. Its not expensive but it definitely works like a more expensive brand.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Blackville, SC
I cant say enough about Loreal products they are the BEST! I love
this shampoo it works great! As for me at my age your hair starts
to break down and most women run out and get there hair cut shor
well not me! I have long hair and I use Loreal every day! Thanks to this shampoo
my hair is healthy! I do not color my hair and I have people ask me every day
how do I have such beautiful hair and who does my hair I just smile and say LOREAL!
My hair is long and looks better to day at age 40 than it did when I was 20!
Thanks LOREAL you are the BEST!
Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
July 29, 2016, 8:28 a.m.
Review for: Bundle
When I go off to college I normally get my hair cut before I leave and then during Christmas break I get another hair cut. Well, I noticed during the school semester my hair would become dry and have a ton of split ends way before Christmas break came. So the lady who cuts my hair gave me this shampoo and conditioner.
It lasts a full semester and really works! My hair is always healthy even by the time I get a hair cut. I have long black hair so my hair is hard to keep healthy. But this strengthens my hair!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
June 30, 2016, 1:05 a.m.
I received a few samples of this line in my Ipsy bag ... Only enough for a couple washes but that was sufficient to tell me not to buy this. I think it's just way too heavy for my fine oily hair...by the end of the day I was visibly greasy and that just won't do!! My hair was dull, flat, and not at all soft after using this. I can't even remember the scent so it obviously isn't anything special. I don't think its a bad product and the price is nice but its just not right for my hair.
ayanna c.
ayanna c.
Does this product really work?
Genesis Q.
Genesis Q.
Does it really work? Because I need a repair shampoo for my hair... it's getting dry and I would like to try a new one. Is this good?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pasadena, TX
Does this one really work? I have super processed hair.
Nadia B.
Nadia B.
Brownsville, TX
My hair is really dry and damaged from dying it blonde often . Would this shampoo help I have heard good things about it
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you pair this shampoo with another conditioner of the matching conditioner?