BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #18 in Shampoo

For Damaged, Overworked Hair Instantly and over time helps repair the 5 visible signs of damaged hair without weighing it down. Rebuilds Fibers. Strength. Vitality. Silkiness. Shine. Advanced Formula with Ceramide Our system helps mend broken hair fibers. Arginine-K Complex™ Our system penetrates hair fiber from root to core to tip for healthier hair. .

• Excelente marca de belleza tiene buen aroma y textura. Deja el c...1 Answers
  • Do you use Loreal haircare?3 Answers
  • I read reviews about hair loss with this product. Anyone have tha...5 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This shampoo is the stuff! L'Oréal is my favorite DS brand because they always come with amazing quality! This is one of my all time favorite shampoos... It smells so beautiful & clean, and it absolutely DOES help repair damaged hair. I have naturally wavy hair, and I wear it up in a top knot most days of the week and have for years so I have a lot of breakage! Because of that, when I DO wear my hair down, it looks really frizzy. This shampoo felt like it sealed my hair cuticle, and really smoothed it out. After using it for awhile, I noticed less and less hair breakage. This is an amazing quality shampoo- at that price, there's nothing that can hold a candle to this one!
Britt M.
This line, along with the conditioner and mask has truly saved my hair from the brink of disaster. These products work just like salon products, maybe even better! My hair felt so smooth and glossy. I used this when my hair was super long and fairly fried, and I was planning on donating my hair. I didn’t want to give away hair in awful condition, and after us so big this my hair was silky and healthy, despite not cutting my hair (minus maybe one trim) for an entire year. Thank you L’Oréal, I donated my hair in great condition thanks to you!
Irines D.
Indianapolis, IN
Para mi esta linea completa de l'oreal paris ha sido buenisima la utilizo actualmente y me va de maravilla deja mi pelo super celoso solo se debe controlar porque puede ser algo grasosa pero utilizando una cantidad adecuados queda perfecto tengo pelo natural y muy largo y esta linea me va muy bien. Me gustaria seguir conociendo mas de sus productos y precio super bueno.
Val E.
Palm Beach
This shampoo and conditioner duo is my 2nd favorite from L’Oreal. I bleached my hair pretty bad and suffered from A LOT of breakage, damage, and dehydrated hair. When I purchased this set, my hair LITERALLY felt stronger💪🏼, hydrated💦, and healthy🌾 all over again. EVERYONE was asking how I managed to bleach my hair without damage. Little did they know that this shampoo and conditioner was my saving grace. I HIGHLY recommend this line for people who suffer from damaged hair and need some MAJOR repair. 🔧
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
The L'oreal total repair shampoo+Conditioner is actually one of my top 3 shampoo & conditioners. When I first noticed it in the store, I was attracted to the colors and shapes of the bottle (but that has nothing to do with how great it is, just looks nice!) But I have damaged, dried out, frizzy and poofy hair especially when I let my hair air dry. So I was VERY impressed with how nice & strong my hair was after using this after a few weeks. And when I would let my hair air dry it was very relaxed, smooth, and had a nice shine going on. I was honest to goodness very surprised with how true this product was with where it says total REPAIR on the bottle. I would expect this kind of treatment from products you could buy from a salon that cost an arm and a leg. But this product is at any grocery store or drug store and the cost is too good for the quality product thats in those bottles!!!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I've been using this for years and it works great for my hair, which is super damaged. You can usually grab it cheap or free if you catch it on sale and stack coupons! Smells great, leaves hair feeling clean and nourished and just all around a great product.
Emily C.
Let me start off by saying, I am the most picky person when it comes to personal care, especially my hair care, and it's rare for me to find a inexpensive drugstore brand that actually works, but this is my holy grail shampoo! Most shampoos don't work well with my straight, fine damaged hair and typically cause build up on my scalp, but not this one! Leaves my hair perfectly clean and shiny after every use. I can't say that it helps with damage, but definitely helps with dryness/frizziness. Smells good, lathers up very well (only need a little bit of product.)  I've repurchased this over and over again, as well as other L'Oréal shampoos and they all work great! HIGHLY recommend the whole L'Oréal advanced line. I won't buy anything else from the drugstore.
Jackie C.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this shampoo and conditioner for about a little more over a year. I did feel that it was repairing my hair. Although I started noticing that it was drying my hair out a bit. I was also having trouble detangling my hair due to how dry it was. I would not buy again due to me switching brand and I love the new brand shampoo over this one.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve been using this particular shampoo for some time now and I love the softness it gives to my hair. The smell is fabulous and it’s best for hair types that have some damage and you just want some strength back into it. Highly recommend!
Florangel R.
I've used this product for about a year and was pleased to see that I could order it via Amazon, the price about the same and sent at various times via subscriptions services. This and other sundry things arrive at your choice of intervals and Amazon reminds of when and what their selling enough time to adjust the orders. It works for me
ayanna c.
Does this product really work?
Genesis Q.
Does it really work? Because I need a repair shampoo for my hair... it's getting dry and I would like to try a new one. Is this good?
Amanda G.
Does this one really work? I have super processed hair.
Shelby P.
Gulfport, MS
I read reviews about hair loss with this product. Anyone have that problem? I have been using it and I like it thus far.
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
Can you pair this shampoo with another conditioner of the matching conditioner?