BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #42 in Shampoo

For Damaged, Overworked Hair Instantly and over time helps repair the 5 visible signs of damaged hair without weighing it down. Rebuilds Fibers. Strength. Vitality. Silkiness. Shine. Advanced Formula with Ceramide Our system helps mend broken hair fibers. Arginine-K Complex™ Our system penetrates hair fiber from root to core to tip for healthier hair. .

• I read reviews about hair loss with this product. Anyone have tha...5 Answers
  • Does it really work? Because I need a repair shampoo for my hair....9 Answers
  • I love L'Oreal ! And I actually just ordered this exact shampoo! ...3 Answers
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I can not even begin to tell you how much this product has helped me. I was going on two years of never trimming my hair and I had such bad breakage . I fears that I'd I went to a stylist they would tell me I need to cut it all off. So I decided to do some research because I needed to stop the globs and hair from breaking off. I read really good reviews about this and the price was definitely for my kind of budget. After the first use I swear I noticed a difference. I use for about 3mos then went ang got my hair cut. To my surprise my stylist was impressed and giving me complements about the strength and vitality of my hair. Demanding to know what I've been using. Needless to say I'm addicted to this product line (shamp, cond, and many others) and I don't think my hair minds😉
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Ridley Park, PA
I've struggled with damaged, frizzy hair for years, until I found L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hair care Total Repair 5 shampoo and conditioner. After years of dying and styling my hair with curling irons and straight irons, nothing seemed to work to repair the damage I'd done to my hair. So, when I purchased Total Repair 5, at the drugstore, I assumed, I'd be once again disappointed. I've tried salon products, expensive treatments and shampoos and conditioners, without success. Total Repair 5 started repairing my hair after the first use. After a week of use, my hair is shinier, healthier and visibly less frizzy and dry. I'm so glad I found this shampoo, and will never use another brand again.
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello beautiful people of the internet now when I got this to try out , I was honestly thinking it would not work on my hair type , my have is very wavy and frizzy, but it does work, I was actually very surprised by it , it took out all the fuzziness in my hair and I die my hair and it didn't take out any of my hair color , instead it made my hair color , I had in my hair show up and it didn't look so faded anymore. And it repair my split ends and made my hair 10 times softer and smoother ,I would recommend this to anyone :) and the pricing is not that bad either , you can buy this great product at Wal-Mart, Heb, Albertson, Walgreens, and Kroger ♡
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have baby fine very dry dull long colored treated hair. Split ends are a nightmare. Until I received this sample in the mail to try I was actually considering cutting my hair into a chin length bob. I was so sick of my dry brittle unmanageable hair. Now I can pull it up into braids ponytails or hair clips. Its soft. Its shiny and has volume. I love the way my hair smells feels and looks. I totally highly recommend this if u use heat or chemicals on your hair. My hair even grew half an inch since using two weeks ago. I received samples for free and this is my opinion in this review. I wasn't paid or offered anything in return for my review.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo has completely changed the way my hair feels after I shower. I usually have dry hair that gets split ends very easily but this shampoo has made my hair feel alive again. It says it fights 5 signs of damage (rebuilds fibers, strength, vitality, silkiness and shine) and I stand behind what they say. My hair also easily gets weighed down and this shampoo is not a heavy shampoo at all. I would absolutely recommend trying this to anyone who needs help repairing their hair. Its not expensive but it definitely works like a more expensive brand.
Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
When I go off to college I normally get my hair cut before I leave and then during Christmas break I get another hair cut. Well, I noticed during the school semester my hair would become dry and have a ton of split ends way before Christmas break came. So the lady who cuts my hair gave me this shampoo and conditioner.
It lasts a full semester and really works! My hair is always healthy even by the time I get a hair cut. I have long black hair so my hair is hard to keep healthy. But this strengthens my hair!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a few samples of this line in my Ipsy bag ... Only enough for a couple washes but that was sufficient to tell me not to buy this. I think it's just way too heavy for my fine oily hair...by the end of the day I was visibly greasy and that just won't do!! My hair was dull, flat, and not at all soft after using this. I can't even remember the scent so it obviously isn't anything special. I don't think its a bad product and the price is nice but its just not right for my hair.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is the best shampoo I've found in years!!!! I love it, it's definitely my favorite shampoo and it could never be replaced. I keep this in my shower, it's awesome. It always leaves my hair super soft, super smooth, and smelling super great. It's a great shampoo, it has a great price, and it smells amazing!!! I have a super dry scalp and it never dries it out. It's amazing and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone, it's honestly a great shampoo.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Totally obsessed with these! I have very dry & damaged hair. I do go to the salon and get it touched up around 6months - 1 year . Having dry & damaged hair has made it really hard to manage. When I use the loreal total repair shampoo and conditioner it feels like I am using a super expensive treatment. These are so worth the money , every single penny . If your looking for a product that can revive your dry hair , please look no more , these are for you.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Simsboro, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always ended up with half full bottles of shampoo and conditioner because I have never found a shampoo that I love like this one! I love that it leaves my hair feeling lightweight and not heavy and gross. I will be buying this again and again! The price is average. Not a $15 bottle of shampoo and not a $2 bottle either. I love that this product is affordable and that it worked well with my frizzy thick hair. The smell is pretty great too!
ayanna c.
ayanna c.
Does this product really work?
Genesis Q.
Genesis Q.
Does it really work? Because I need a repair shampoo for my hair... it's getting dry and I would like to try a new one. Is this good?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one really work? I have super processed hair.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Gulfport, MS
I read reviews about hair loss with this product. Anyone have that problem? I have been using it and I like it thus far.
Nadia B.
Nadia B.
Brownsville, TX
My hair is really dry and damaged from dying it blonde often . Would this shampoo help I have heard good things about it