BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #10 in Shampoo

For Damaged, Overworked Hair Instantly and over time helps repair the 5 visible signs of damaged hair without weighing it down. Rebuilds Fibers. Strength. Vitality. Silkiness. Shine. Advanced Formula with Ceramide Our system helps mend broken hair fibers. Arginine-K Complex™ Our system penetrates hair fiber from root to core to tip for healthier hair. .

• Do you use Loreal haircare?3 Answers
  • I read reviews about hair loss with this product. Anyone have tha...5 Answers
  • Does it really work? Because I need a repair shampoo for my hair....9 Answers
Britt M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This line, along with the conditioner and mask has truly saved my hair from the brink of disaster. These products work just like salon products, maybe even better! My hair felt so smooth and glossy. I used this when my hair was super long and fairly fried, and I was planning on donating my hair. I didn’t want to give away hair in awful condition, and after us so big this my hair was silky and healthy, despite not cutting my hair (minus maybe one trim) for an entire year. Thank you L’Oréal, I donated my hair in great condition thanks to you!
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The L'oreal total repair shampoo+Conditioner is actually one of my top 3 shampoo & conditioners. When I first noticed it in the store, I was attracted to the colors and shapes of the bottle (but that has nothing to do with how great it is, just looks nice!) But I have damaged, dried out, frizzy and poofy hair especially when I let my hair air dry. So I was VERY impressed with how nice & strong my hair was after using this after a few weeks. And when I would let my hair air dry it was very relaxed, smooth, and had a nice shine going on. I was honest to goodness very surprised with how true this product was with where it says total REPAIR on the bottle. I would expect this kind of treatment from products you could buy from a salon that cost an arm and a leg. But this product is at any grocery store or drug store and the cost is too good for the quality product thats in those bottles!!!
Casey S.
Howell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo (and conditioner!). I am usually skeptical in these products as it very clearly advertised that hair would look and feel healthier after use, and I didn't know if it would be worth it. I love the moisturizing consistency and smell of the shampoo and it begins to liven up and moisturize your hair the moment you put it on. However, this is not where I mainly saw the results. It did take a week or so, but I truly began to see a noticeable difference in my hair after using this product. It has been feeling thicker, less damaged, less dry, and much less frizzy. I couldn't believe it was actually working! My hair is far from perfect and healthy (I still have some breakage and dead ends) but it is so much fuller and healthier feeling than it used to be.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is wonderful if you have damaged hair. I was a little concerned almost becoming a hair snob for a while but I tried it after a friend recommending this product to me. It really does work. It helped my dry damages hair sooo much. I highly suggest using it with the conditioner and mask. I personally bought the mask in the jar and the deep conditioner and had a routine going using the shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner almost every shower and the mask about once a week. It helped my hair so so much. I honestly see such a difference in my hair and I continue to use the shampoo and conditioner daily. (and the deep conditioner and mask as needed which is not as often now) Another plus...its great if you have dyed hair! My color barely fades!
Mariangel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product for about a year and was pleased to see that I could order it via Amazon, the price about the same and sent at various times via subscriptions services. This and other sundry things arrive at your choice of intervals and Amazon reminds of when and what their selling enough time to adjust the orders. It works for me
Monica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I can say this shampoo is nothing special. It didn't do much for my hair but it did make it nice and clean, didn't soften and I didn't notice a difference in the health of my hair. If I had it I would use it but I wouldn't purchase it again just because I know better one. But if you wanna try it then I recommend you do, it might just help you more than it did to me.
Jessenia R.
Beale Air Force Base
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is really amazing! I wash my hair every 4 days and Iknow when is time to wash my hair! Love tonuse this product leaves my hair so soft and shiny is really good the texture every time you apply it is something elseL'Oreal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair Extreme Shampoo 20 fl. oz. Bottle
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this one! It does amazing things for my hair. It hydrated it from root to tip, leaving it ultra soft, shiny, and smelling amazing. The price is very affordable compared to other brands of this quality. I’d recommend this to everyone that’s looking for a great shampoo at an affordable price.
chrys j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for 2 months now. I absolutely adire this conditioner! It really dies repair your hair!! It makes my hair both soft and strong! I have color treated hair and it is so goid to my hair. I have been buying it regularly and I will continue to do so. It's amazing!
Maria S.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this loreal product about 3 months ago and it has helped my hair a lot I had a problem with dead ends and it helped not immediately but in due time plus I also put all organic tea tree oil and it has made my hair fuller and grow longer. I love having my long hair back.
ayanna c.
Does this product really work?
Genesis Q.
Does it really work? Because I need a repair shampoo for my hair... it's getting dry and I would like to try a new one. Is this good?
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one really work? I have super processed hair.
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you pair this shampoo with another conditioner of the matching conditioner?
Nadia B.
Brownsville, TX
My hair is really dry and damaged from dying it blonde often . Would this shampoo help I have heard good things about it