Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#13 in Conditioner

Instantly and over time helps repair the 5 visible signs of damaged hair without weighing it down: 1. Rebuilt Fibers 2. Strength 3. Vitality 4. Silkiness 5. Shine

Benefits:

• Advanced formula with ceramide: System helps mend broken hair fibers
  • Arginine-K Complex: System penetrates hair fiber from root to core to tip for healthier hair
  • For damaged, overworked hair

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU • AMODIMETHICONE • BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE • BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • PHENOXYETHANOL • BENZOIC ACID • TRIDECETH-6 • HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR • POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE • LINALOOL• HEXYL CINNAMAL • ARGININE • GLUTAMIC ACID • BENZYL SALICYLATE • SERINE • CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE

Photos (55)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Carmichael, CA
April 22, 2016, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner 25.2 oz 2 Pack
I have really curly hair that is extremely prone to damage and dryness. I was so glad when I got this because I enjoyed the Loreal "Total Repair 5" hair mask. This conditioner had a slightly worse scent than that product, but it really targeted my hair's dryness and damage! After one use, before my hair had dried, I could tell that my hair was more moisturized because it had more "slip." After I blow dried my hair, I could definitely tell that it was more moisturized! My hair was shiny. I followed up with the Extraordinary Oil, which I would also highly recommend! The packaging was nice, I enjoy an "upside down" bottle because I can use all the product. Overall, I would definitely buy again, great price and great results!
Leah M.
Leah M.
June 22, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner 12.6 oz
I had been eyeing this conditioner for a while and finally decided to take the plunge during the 30 Ceramides Challenge (see my posts on the challenge) hosted by Jen of Just Grow Already and Jay of Relaxed Thairapy. Let me say, I'm glad I plunged. While the conditioner isn't thick, it has a lot of slip which helps with detangling, making this a good conditioner for pre-pooing, co-washing, or just conditioning. My new growth and relaxed strands both respond positively to it. The conditioner just sinks in and after rinsing I can feel the positive results.

Another plus is how affordable this conditioner is. L'Oreal tends to be on sale quite often and just as often you can find coupons to combine with the sale.
daniela g.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
Debo decir que cuando se trata de acondicionadores y tratamientos para el cabello acondicionado Estoy muy delicado ya que tengo el pelo rizado. Siempre estoy en busca de un productos que va a hidratar y nutrir el pelo adecuadamente sin un peso por mis rizos. Mi hermana me dio algunas muestras de esta línea hace un par de semanas y me ha apasionado el que! Decidí principalmente a probar, porque he estado haciendo una gran cantidad de agua de la piscina últimamente y como todos sabemos que no es la mejor para su cabello, así que necesitaba una buena restauración del cabello. Sólo he estado usando esta línea de productos, para que realmente podría ver cómo se lleva a cabo y estoy muy impresionado.
Kaela L.
Kaela L.
April 13, 2016, 11:37 p.m.
I got some samples of this in the mail a month or so ago. I have dry and damaged hair from a hairstylist who bleached my hair blonde a couple years ago. I had long hair and had to cut half of it off because it was so damaged. I've been having to let it grow out and cut it every month or so, and spend soooo much money on conditioner. So that gives you an idea of what my hair is like. When I used this it made my hair feel softer and not so dry and brittle. I was very pleased with how it worked and I would like to purchase a full bottle in the future! I recommend for any hair type, but definitely if you have dry, damaged, and brittle hair!
Gina S.
Gina S.
Fort Collins, CO
March 2, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Ceramide
I was worried about having damaged hair. I don't do very much to my hair, I use minimal products and don't use anything like a hair dryer. However, I still had some split ends. This product was AHHHMAZING! I really like the way it made my hair regain it's shine and buoyancy. I actually managed to get this product for next to nothing because I extreme coupon! So, not only did I get a great product, it was super affordable. They always have great coupons and sales on this product in the stores where I shop. It get's an A+!
David B.
David B.
Winchester, CA
April 6, 2016, 3:19 a.m.
This conditioner is perfect. There is minimal fragrance leaving hair smelling fresh and clean. A small amount is needed compared to other cheaper products. The soft feeling left in your hair from this is kept all day if you have normal, not too oily or dry hair. If however, you do have a bit drier hair, this conditioner does a fantastic job of repairing the moisture needed. The bottle is easy for storage in the shower and being upside down makes it easy to use to the last drop. The cheap price makes it an easy buy.
Erin A.
Erin A.
May 20, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
My hair is thick, dry, and coarse. I always struggle with my ends not looking fried while also not wanting to put so much product in my hair that it's greasy and weighed down. This stuff is AMAZING. It has made my hair so much softer and shinier, and it looks healthy. Even better? It's really inexpensive! I've used the high end stuff (especially Aveda) and I always felt like I was wasting my money. After the first use, I could tell the difference, and after the third and fourth, it's so much better!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Simsboro, LA
July 21, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner 15.8 oz
I have always ended up with half full bottles of shampoo and conditioner because I have never found a conditioner that I love like this one! I love that it leaves my hair feeling lightweight and not heavy and gross. I will be buying this again and again! The price is average. Not a $15 bottle of shampoo and not a $2 bottle either. I love that this product is affordable and that it worked well with my frizzy thick hair. The smell is pretty great too! Bought in pair with the Shampoo.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Fayetteville, PA
May 30, 2016, 2 p.m.
I got some samples in the mail for loreal total repair extreme and used it on the day of my job interview. The D.O.N kept complementing on how good my hair smelt. I liked that it was more manageable and silky soft. I liked it so much that I went and bought my own to share with family that were coming to visit from New York. I'm sure my Aunt Anita loved it so much she went out to buy her own once she got back home. AND I scored the job position that I'd been hoping for!
Shelbie W.
Shelbie W.
April 8, 2016, 10:48 a.m.
Review for: L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner 2 Pack
I am no stranger to dry damaged hair. My hair has been dyed too many times to count, so when I got out of that stage and needed to repair the damage I found the L'Oreal total repair... It made my hair soft and nice feeling, but my hair is still dry and tough to the touch. I've been using the full hair line for about six months, and I don't see any difference in my hair.... plus The leave in products leave my hair way too oily and weighed down.
shawna p.
shawna p.
Queen creek, AZ
Does this product really help damage hair for only 5 bucks a bottle?
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Approximately how long do I have to use this shampoo & conditioner before I can notice a change?
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
What does this product smell like to you?
Bailee B.
Bailee B.
Owensboro, KY
Does this conditioner work on biracial damaged hair? My hair is broken off and severely damaged from straightening it so much.
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
Has anyone with color treated hair had an issue with using this? And if so what happened? Thanks!!