L'Oréal Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner uploaded by Gabriela A.L'Oréal Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner uploaded by Heaven S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For Unmanageable, Frizzy Hair 72 Hours Frizz Control** Instantly helps soften and tame rough textures leaving hair polished, smooth, and frizz-controlled over time. With Oleo-Keratin Our system helps soften and smooth each strand. ** Instrument test using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo. . see more...

• "Also, it has a nice smell and lasts a long time." in 1 review
  • "The product smells great and the bottle itself is easy to hold and the fact that the lid is upside down helps to get every last drop out." in 1 review
  • "I use this in my hair and it make your hair super soft and It smells really good." in 1 review
  • "Definitely works wonders (: " in 1 review
  • "I let it sink in for about 15-20 minutes and it makes my hair super soft." in 1 review
Zaydielynn M.
Zaydielynn M.
San Diego, CA
L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Shampoo and Conditioner is great for those times I need to protect my hair from heat damage from flat ironing or blow drying. Usually I purchase these items from Target as they are reasonably priced and always readily available. I love the packaging! You will see them in a black bottle with accented pink top and label. The fragrance is not too over powering and lasts for days. I love this product!
Jezaray C.
Jezaray C.
Glenville, WV
Very nice product. It really helped my hair and made it very smooth. LOVE it!!!! It used to take me at least 30min to straighten my hair. Then I tried the ultimate straight shampoo and conditioner and unbelievably I have pin straight hair in just a few mins. I will definitely buy these products again!!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Tulsa, OK
Good shampoo and conditioner true to it's word it did smooth my hair and put some shine into I only buy it in the winter because my hair bets really gross and thus product helps a lot it repairs and adds some shine I was surprised by the product and would recommend
Jeanie R.
Jeanie R.
Mcalester, OK
This conditioner made my hair shiny and soft. I love the smell of it. It didn't weigh my hair down either, which is good because I already have really thick hair. I love the bottle it comes in, I never waste any of it. I would recommend to family and friends
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Chesterton, IN
I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling and smelling great. I find that I have less frizzy hair after I use it. It doesn't make my hair heavy. It is also reasonably priced. I found it at Walmart. Overall I am very satisfied with this product
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
I really love the color treating shampoo/conditioner, so I thought I'd give this a try. Smells great, but tends to leave my hair feeling unwashed after blow drying. Not necessarily my favorite smoothing conditioner.
Devani T.
Devani T.
This product has a great smell and it has helped my hair stay straight and friz free that lasted for days. I also like that it does not dry out my hair and makes it extremely shiny after I straighten it.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Northwood, NH
I found this conditioner was a little less impressive then I would like. It left a film on my hair and the next day made my hair look greasy again. I like the brand just not this product
Lejla M.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
It does really give you a sort of "polished" effect, after styling though. Makes her soft and easy to detangle. It works best when used with matching shampoo. Overall, very good product.
Tabatha P.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you can't afford salon brands then I recommend l'oreal as they own most beauty companies and salon companies products. They own top brands and also have their own professional lines.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
Which of these shampoos and conditioners have been your favorite?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Do you know if this will weigh your hair down? I've found that conditioners that are intended for smoothing out hair usually leave it flat.
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
brooke c.
brooke c.
st louis
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair