L'Oréal Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer E.L'Oréal Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner uploaded by Gabriela A.L'Oréal Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner uploaded by Heaven S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #77 in Conditioner

For Unmanageable, Frizzy Hair 72 Hours Frizz Control** Instantly helps soften and tame rough textures leaving hair polished, smooth, and frizz-controlled over time. With Oleo-Keratin Our system helps soften and smooth each strand. ** Instrument test using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo. . see more...

• "Also, it has a nice smell and lasts a long time." in 1 review
  • "The product smells great and the bottle itself is easy to hold and the fact that the lid is upside down helps to get every last drop out." in 1 review
  • "I use this in my hair and it make your hair super soft and It smells really good." in 1 review
  • "Definitely works wonders (: " in 1 review
  • "I let it sink in for about 15-20 minutes and it makes my hair super soft." in 1 review
Megan H.
Love! Love! LOVE!! When used with the other products in this 3 to 4 step process, the results are amazing!! My hair is left feeling clean and silky smooth. After straightening with my flat iron, it is incredibly straight and smooth!! No frizziness or flyaways. I have crazy dry wavy hair that resembles something from an 80s hair band!! This stuff leaves it feeling and looking amazing!

L'Oréal Paris Oleo-Keratin Smooth Intense Polishing Shampoo

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Boosting Pre-Conditioner

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Perfecting Balm
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
4/5 because it’s did it’s job of detangling and smoothing out my hair. Definitely not my go to conditioner, I have coarse, curly hair so I tend to go after smoothies than conditioner, but this product is something I’ll definitely use if it’s around or I need something ASAP.
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
Good smell and I like it because it fells so clean the day I use it but after two days my hair just get so oily, extremely oily and that’s the part I don’t like, because the price, the smell, the texture everything is perfect.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is an okay product. It’s not extremely good and it’s not horrible. My hair tangled easily with it and it felt rough. It smelled good but it was slightly expensive for the quality of the product. I don’t recommend it.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I hated the way this made my hair look and feel. I was disappointed. It made it feel really greasy and left a build up. I normally love the L'Oreal brand but I couldn't get into the hair care products.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
My sister in law recommended this to me. I love this conditioner! I️t smells so good! I️t makes my hair look and feel amazing after I use I️t! I would definitely repurchase and recommend!!
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
This is a great product. Makes your hair feel great and alive. Doesn’t feel heavy after use and it keeps it feeling very refreshed. Your hair always smells good too!
Nicole H.
Greensburg, PA
This is a great drug store brand. My hair is very soft after one use. I don’t wash my hair every day so this is the perfect amount of moisture I need when I do wash.
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Honestly this is one of the worst conditioners I have ever used. I left my hair very gunky and Tangled. I'll it also felt like there was too much product in it once I had washed it a couple of times, and it made my hair feel like a little bit hard in the end.
Marissa G.
I absolutely loved this conditioner. It left my hair so smooth and shiny. They have it for a really good price for the results. I bleach my hair every year and it just gives it life again. I'm definitely satisfied with this product.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
Which of these shampoos and conditioners have been your favorite?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Jennifer G.
Do you know if this will weigh your hair down? I've found that conditioners that are intended for smoothing out hair usually leave it flat.
brooke c.
st louis
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair