BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For dry, lifeless hair.
Discover an incredible rebirth for dry hair. Eliminates dryness in just one wash.

• What's your favorite product in this line?Be the first to answer!
  • #amayzing virtualvox....do these products leave your hair greasy?3 Answers
  • Would this product be good for curly hair? My hair is VERY curly.15 Answers
Laurie D.
Laurie D.
Before my hair was really dull, dry and damaged, especially at the ends. After using the L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil it looks shinier, even on the ends. The ends also look smoothr and less damaged. UNFORTUNATELY my package did not come until the day I had to write my review, so I only got to use it once, but I am going to continue to use it and see how much more my hair will improve with continued use.

Yes! Both the shampoo and conditioner seemed to absorb into my hair. I did have to use a little larger amount of both the shampoo and conditioner than I normally have to, but it's because they do seem to soak right in, so they don't spread as far. They do seem to have a lightweight texture to them. the conditioner, in particular, is nice because unlike a lot of conditioners, it doesn't just stay on top of my hair, it really soaked in - and it smells great, too!

Loreal's Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner was my favorite. It smells GREAT! It has a light scent off coconut and a hint of something else I couldn't figure out, but the combination of scents was great. The conditioner, like the shampoo, has a very lightweight texture. It takes a little more than some other conditioners to cover your hair completely, but it's because it soaks in, unlike other conditioners that just lay on top of your hair. I really like this conditioner and I think that even someone with just mildly dry, or damaged hair could use this product alone and really like it.

Overall, I really liked these products. It did make a great improvement in only 1 wash. It did correct the look of my damaged split ends. I think this is a good system that could work well with all types of hair needs. If you need lots of damage repair/hydrating you could use all 3 products, if you just need a little help, use just the conditioner, and if you just have damaged ends, use just the leave-in serum.
Kati K.
Kati K.
I was honored to earn the Loreal Extraordinary Oil haircare system VoxBox from Influenster. I was given these products to test for free, in exchange for my honest review. ( I have previously reviewed another Loreal hair system, the Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight system. I LOVED the Smooth Intense products!) So after one wash I was very impressed by how soft and seemingly repaired my hair had become. It was amazing! I was also impressed with the serum how it also protected and made my hair soft after showering. As a caveat, I must confess that I am migraine-prone and very sensitive to fragrances. While I love how this product made my hair feel, I cannot stand the fragrance. I don't know if it is the sunflower oil, or another ingredient; but the scent is intense, strong, and it gives me a headache every time I use it. This isn't a good outcome for someone who can get a migraine at the drop of a hat. I didn't have this issue with the fragrance of the Ultimate Straight line. So if you aren't sensitive to fragrance, and like the smell of sunflowers; I highly recommend this product. But if you are highly sensitive to fragrance like I am, I wouldn't try this product. #spon4Loreal #tryforfree
Anna H.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is just wonderful. It smells and feels a lot like cocoa and vanilla. My hair just has this sweet sugary scent to it that you would want to eat which is something that my husband loves. It made me feel like if I washed and conditioned my hair in the morning I would feel really confident because I know my hair smells fabulous. It also made me feel like I had just put on a hair mask and deep-conditioned my hair. I have less frizz while using this product and my hair doesn't feel greasy at all and doesn't get matted after I workout which is actually better than a lot of hair masks I have experienced in the past. I love that the L'Oreal Advanced Extraordinary Oil Conditioner gives you the same results as those expensive haircare treatments without the extra oil and grease. This post was sponsored by L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
Chi T.
Chi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first time I ever bought a whole set of shampoo, conditioner, cream, and oil for my hair. I have been using it for a month now and it works wonderful. My hair is bleached and quiet damage, with lots of split ends and does not feel smooth like before. After every wash I could feel how my hair turns extremely soft, shine, and smell like heaven. The only issue I have right now is that it might be the reason I have dandruffs (not a lot but I can notice some dandruffs on my hair after 2 days of washing) I'm not sure if it was the product or just my hair. But it does what it said, make your hair looks soft, shine, and smooth. Plus, I received a $5 coupon at Target for buying a whole set, I didn't even know about this coupon thing cuz I was never the type to look for deals, discounts or coupons. However, $5 is still money and I used this $5 to buy myself a cute lip balm which I am happily using it now. Very satisfied, highly recommend!!!
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
I received the shampoo, conditioner, and serum from this line free-to-try from Influenster. The shampoo contains SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE which is more gentle than SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE. As a result the shampoo leaves the hair with a cleanliness somewhere between a sulfate-free shampoo and a harsh sulfate shampoo. The conditioner enabled me to fully detangle my long, thick coily hair. It didn't, however, provide much moisture.

My favorite product of the line is the serum. It contains CYCLOPENTASILOXANE which is a silicone which will evaporate from the hair. The other silicone, DIMETHICONOL, can be removed with even a gentle sulfate free shampoo containing cocamidopropyl betaine. This product adds a nice shine as a finisher after I have styled my hair.

Overall, these products are better than others at the drugstore. However, they won't necessarily become go-tos that replace my regular products. I'd purchase in a pinch.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the set complimentary through Crowdtap for testing purposes. I am in love with the set! I haven't found a great shampoo and conditioner that would help my hair while not harming my scalp, BUT this was a god-send. It's brilliantly crafted with 6 premium oils that nurture hair back to life. It doesn't weigh hair down at all like many oil-containing products. The shampoo was lather-full and cleaned my hair from all the day's gunk. The conditioner was soft and somewhat sleek that seemed to target dry spots in my hair. The serum is awesome and can be used multiple ways, I use before heat-treatment and it seals my look effortlessly. My hair is bright, soft, moisturized, and SMELLS INCREDIBLE! The fragrance hooked me immediately. I have very thick hair that doesn't hold anything, but this lasted for quite some time. I also received a ton of compliments on what it did and how it smelled! Such a bargain!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used the shampoo, conditioner and serum in this set, and those three alone have brought a life back to my hair I thought I would never experience again. I color my hair quite often, so my hair is definitely chemically damaged. There has been products out there that have done a little to revive and rehydrate in some manner, but none quite like this, and none as fast as this. After the very first use of shampoo, conditioner and serum (a first use I have only done a little over a week ago as of today's date of 4/26/2016), I went from decent hair to completely soft hair. I am talking a chemical never seeing my hair soft. I was very excited. Even more, after drying and straightening, the soft feel and silky look remained. In all honestly, I will be basing any future hair care product I may use against the results of these, and the competition has much to live up to for me.
Cara B.
Cara B.
Rexburg, ID
I was really torn on how to rate this product. I received this line in the Loreal Extraordinary Hair VoxBox, and I immediately wanted to try it. First off, the smell was absolutely amazing! I was smelling my hair all day long, so I would give that 5 stars easily. It also made my hair incredibly soft, and super shiny, so it delivered on that as well, another 5 stars. The only thing I didn't like about this was that by the end of the say, my hair was greasy again. While I do have slightly drier hair on occasion, my hair is also very thin and fine, and I don't think it was able to fully handle the argan oil that is in both the shampoo and conditioner. But if you run into this problem, I just use a different shampoo or conditioner depending on what I want to use that day. Overall, I do love this product and what it did to my hair, I just can't use both at the same time.
Kristiina B.
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
It's a great product line for those who have dry and damaged hair, after using these products my hair definitely looks healthier and shinier, also feels somehow stronger and more nourished.
It also smells very good.
You have to use a pretty small amount of shampoo to get your hair clean so it lasts a long time as well! In my opinion it also can be used without the conditioner if you're in a hurry because it's pretty moisturizing by itself. Of course adding conditioner only enhances all the good stuff!
You can use this conditioner as deep moisturizing treatment if you leave it on for longer (let's say 10-15 minutes is enough) and comb it through. It will make your hair super soft!
I always use this oil serum on damp hair, and I mostly apply it in the ends. You really need to use very small amount!
Makes my ends look a lot healthier!
Angela W.
Angela W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry hair so I was overjoyed that L'Oreal came out with the Extraordinary Oils collection. I was hoping it was going to be the one product I could use that would end my dry hair madness. I used the leave in treatment thinking it would help transform my dry lifeless hair but ended up with a giant mess instead.
The treatment smelled wonderful. It is made up of Chamomile, Coconut, sunflower, soja, rose and gardenia oils and botanicals. It claims to be weightless and will instantly transform your hair. I used it right after I washed my hair and only used it on my ends and only used 5 or 7 drops and my hair ended up greasy and heavy. It was gross! I had to wash my hair 4 times to get it out. This for me was definitely not lightweight or non-greasy. It does however hold up to its claim for shine but that is about it.
Raine T.
Raine T.
Would this product be good for curly hair? My hair is VERY curly.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Independence, MO
Are you supposed to put this on wet or dry hair?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave your hair feeling oily?
Isabele S.
Isabele S.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I want to test. I loved this product. Its amazing.
marlene c.
marlene c.
Does anyone else feel like after they stop using it you hair gets really really dry?