BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal introduces new Double Extend, a revolutionary lash extension effect mascara that provides up to 80% nourished longer-looking lashes. Clump-free length Smudge- and flake-proof Longwearing hold Ophthalmologist- and allergy-tested; suitable on sensitive eyes and for contact-lens wearers. see more...

• "It give a natural look and makes your eyes pop" in 1 review
eliana A.
Saint George, UT
One of my go-to mascaras I have one that I've had forever but I use it here in there because I have another one that's my favorite I love this one too I mean I would never change it for anything cheaper than this I mean it can't get better than this
Patti Q.
Arvada
I love the lengthening and coverage of this mascara. My biggest complaint is it has a tendency to flake off. Once had a rather large piece flake off into my eye. I had to finally take a wet Q-tip and “scrape” it off my inner eyelid to get it out.
Mayrili S.
El Paso, TX
Amazing on my lashes although it's a bit time consuming to apply it works wonders in lengthening my lashes and doesn't feel heavy kind of wish it had a brush with a thicker and more bristles to separate lashes sometimes can look a bit clumpy
Christina G.
Paramus, NJ
Great mascara ! I love how easy it is to take the product off at the end of the day ! I used to wake up with black under my eyes with other mascaras but not anymore ! Not to mention the price is amazing!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
If you want fake looking lashes without having to deal with glue, and trying to buy them on your lashes...start here! This is a great drug store product! It gives you the volume and length you are looking for in one tube. So many times it is separate tubes and you have to search around which just gets annoying. It flakes a little but nothing you can't just wipe away. If you don't want to break the bank for long lashes...get this!
Brandy T.
Olive Branch
I've always had problems with mascara leaving dark smudges under my eyes....well not with this product. It's fabulous. I was a little afraid that it would pull my eyelashes out, because when you remove it with water it comes off in tubes. It does not do that and is super easy to remove. It does not bother my contacts either.
Allison B.
If I could give this 10 stars I would. This mascara has been my ride or die for years now. It doesn't flake, it doesn't run, it's easy to remove and the brush is fab! I get compliments on my lashes all the time and this mascara is the reason. When you need to take it off you can remove it without rubbing, without black all under you eyes and without losing lashes just soap and water. It's amazing, love, love, love❤❤❤
Haley S.
Avondale, AZ
This lengthened my lashes so much! I was amazed at how quickly my lashes seemingly grew after one coat of this mascara! It definitely goes on easier to more often it is used though. Once it starts drying out though, the white primer starts to get harder to cover up with the mascara.
Paige B.
Denison, TX
I'm a firm believer in expensive makeup and it's quality, BUT -- I've never ever found a better mascara than this. The primer lengthens and fills my lashes, then the mascara darkens and finishes them perfectly. Not to mention the clean up is FANTASTIC. A little water and watch it wash away in little smearless clumps! One less factor to the raccoon eye is good to me!
Bethany B.
LOVE, LOVE, LOOVE this stuff! It IS amazing! I've used this for several years now and can't get enough of it. I've tried using other brands with the primer sticks and they just don't do you justice but this one gives you fuller thicker lashes that look awesome!