BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal introduces new Double Extend, a revolutionary lash extension effect mascara that provides up to 80% nourished longer-looking lashes. Clump-free length Smudge- and flake-proof Longwearing hold Ophthalmologist- and allergy-tested; suitable on sensitive eyes and for contact-lens wearers. see more...

• "It give a natural look and makes your eyes pop" in 1 review
Maegy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my holy grail mascara. I used to be that girl who layered 3 different mascaras on to get the volume, length and darkness that I pictured, but when I bought this one out to try, I threw all other mascaras out. This one mascara does all the lengthening and volumizing one can need. I am not a false eyelash wearer, but every time I have on this mascara, people ask me if I am wearing false lashes. I have used this product for 3 years now, and I will continue to put it in my daily routine.
Brooke W.
Clarksville, AR
I love the primer end of this. I use it before my Too Faced mascara. I used the mascara+primer one day out of curiosity and I won't do it again. Did not make my lashes look longer and they were clumped together. Also, when I showered and I tried to take it off, it came off in clumps like my lashes were falling out.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I love this mascara - yes it may seem "different" at first - but the two layered products work wonderfully together. 1. The base is white and gives you a primer which thickens your lashes. 2. The mascara is amazingly black and layered on top of the primer gives you really thick, long lashes! I highly recommend!
Amanda M.
Arlington, TX
It's true, this mascara is good and and extends your lashes. I do feel as though it weighs my lashes down a lot and it gets clumpy. Every time I curl my lashes they won't hold them for long. It does make your eyelashes look a little longer, but to me it doesn't do much. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Nhu N.
This is my all time favorite mascara. I only use the red side(black) of it. It lasts all day long and doesn't smear by the end of the day. Its only flaw is that it's not water proof. But it's very easy to remove. I only need to lightly wash my eyes with water and it'll comes off in chunks, not power.
Alex K.
Euless, TX
The removal process is AMAZING and makes this 5 stars for me! The application process could be simplified but overall it is a great product! It definitely does not provide a ton of volume but I think it's perfect if you are going to the no make up make up look! Will be getting another!
I LOVE this product! I don't use the actual mascara, I use the white primer only. I get it from Ulta and it's super affordable. I just got a sample of a similar product from Lancome and I feel like this is definitely a dupe for it. I would for sure recommend it!
Alyssa S.
Watkins, IA
This is my absolute favorite mascara! I love that it gives me the length with Double Extend and that it washes right off without running. Super easy to use and dries quickly. I've been able to find it at any retail store. Absolutely will be purchasing again.
Melissa B.
Bridgeville, PA
This is my absolute favorite mascara! I have very sensitive eyes and this is the only one that doesn't cause my eyes to get itchy and watery. Also it makes your eyelashes long, thick and beautiful. Bonus, it's easy to remove with just warm water!
Charca M.
I only like the white lengthening side of it. It actually helps with lengthening. I used the black part once and my lashes were very clumped and creepy. I use the white part with another mascara. Won't be purchasing again.